Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. (515 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: NLC And TLC Are Working For Obi, Don't Trust Them / One Of These Will Happen If Peter Obi Don't Win - Picture / Anambra Poverty Level Grow From 20% To 68% Under Peter Obi, Don't Be Deceived. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by chamboi1: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Peter Obi Annoited Obiano and we saw what he turned out to be.
Now he Is annoting Chinedu Rhodes. OK..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by squash47(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2023
chamboi1:

Shinedu cannot win any election in Lagos state. Rara

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by raskymonojendor: 7:49am On Mar 16, 2023
chamboi1:
My vote is 80% likely for Doherty even though I believe Sanwo is going to win the election.

Sanwo Olu = Tinubu
GRV = Bode George (according to the jandor interview)
Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by OGwales(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Someone that can not be LG chairman in yiiibooo land wants to be governor of Yorubas commercial state...

Didirin...

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by biaframaster200: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2023
squash47:

Shinedu cannot win any election in Lagos state. Rara

This is not a matter of comments on social media...it is a matter of fighting for your land from allowing impostors like Chinedu to occupy the first position in the land...

All hands must be on deck for this governorship ship and house of assembly election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by colorsofrainbow: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:

My vote is 80% likely for Doherty even though I believe Sanwo is going to win the election.

Sanwo Olu = Tinubu
GRV = Bode George (according to the jandor interview)

Remove the bat mask on your face and the corn in your pocket. Own your agbado with full chest and stop denying too early bro.

Be confident in who u represent or shame dey catch u to identify with your agbado? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by raskymonojendor: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Remove the bat mask on your face and the corn in your pocket. Own your agbado with full chest and stop denying too early bro.

Be confident in who u represent or shame dey catch u to identify with your agbado? grin grin
I can vote whoever I want. You vote whoever you want too.

Intolerant obidenses grin grin grin

Ps: I voted Tinubu in the presidential election. Go and hug transformer if e pain you grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by GratefulSoul27(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2023
chamboi1:

The Obiano that built airport?
The Obiano that built roads ?
The Obiano the transformed parts of Anambra?

Just because Obiano started misbehaving towards the end of his tenure

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2023
chamboi1:
Obi doesn't do godfatherism. He chooses you and allows you to be the best you can.

By the way, what did Obino turn out to be?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by jimyjames(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2023
OGwales:
Someone that can not be LG chairman in yiiibooo land wants to be governor of Yorubas commercial state...

Didirin...
Lagos is not yoluba commercial state , Lagos is the economic capital of Nigeria, no man's land
Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by chamboi1: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2023
It's not about godfatherism if you wish a state so well. You should be bothered about not just your government and also the government after you. Obi is clearly clueless and weak. All he did was a comestic government in anambra
Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by OGwales(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2023
jimyjames:

Lagos is not yoluba commercial state , Lagos is the economic capital of Nigeria, no man's land

Re: Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. by Chikarata2020(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2023
Get ur fact right. He never anointed any one, it was Apga hierarchy that brought out Obiano and he is only endorsing GRV, Obi is not a God father like una Emilokan

(1) (Reply)

Jibrin Okutepa SAN: Anyone Celebrating Injustice Is Evil / Just In:sanwo-olu Wins Polling Unit In A Landslide / Asari Dokubo Sends Strong Message To Bishop Oyedepo, Warns Yoruba People (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.