Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos (302 Views)

This Is What Saw In Edo State "We Have God The Father Not God Father " / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by 9jatriot(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2023
In a failed attempt to be a god father in Anambra, Peter Obi anointed Obiano as governor of Anambra State.
Less than 2 years after, they both fell out.

Believing that he had achieved the god father status, he attempted to anoint another candidate after Obiano's first term, but Obiano will have none of that. Peter Obi's candidate was rejected by the good people of Anambra who now saw that Obiano was better as a governor than Pete Obi.

Fast forward to end of 2nd term for Obiano, Obi and his candidate were again summarily defeated.

But because of a deep-seated hatred for Tinubu, the same people that did not see any good in Obi suddenly attempted to clean him up and claimed that he was the best governor in their history, a point they have never ever made before.

Since Lagos was one of the states was one of the states he won in the presidential election, that same failed god father in Anambra is now attempting to be a god father in Lagos, it remains to be seen if he will be successful in his attempt.

1 Like

Re: A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by Massiveglory: 8:28am On Mar 16, 2023
PO don really pepper and dismantle people and structures grin
Over 20yrs of structure dismantled at a go.
I understand the pains. It can be really painful.

Integrity is not bulabaloo.
PO , I throwway salute.

1 Like

Re: A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by helinues: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Toh
Re: A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2023
This shows that Anambra state is more sophisticated politically than Lagos State.

Tinubu is an equivalent of Chris Uba. He has lost two consecutive senatorial elections under PDP after failing to become the Tinubu of Anambra .

If a Peter Obi that could not become godfather in Anambra could humiliate the Lagos landlord in Lagos, it means that Tinubu would have long retire from politics had he been from Anambra state.
Re: A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by socialmediaman: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Re: A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by Ofunaofu: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
MikeofAfrica:
This shows that Anambra state is more sophisticated politically than Lagos State.

Tinubu is an equivalent of Chris Uba. He has lost two consecutive senatorial elections under PDP after failing to become the Tinubu of Anambra .

If a Peter Obi that could not become godfather in Anambra could humiliate the Lagos landlord in Lagos, it means that Tinubu would have long retire from politics had he been from Anambra state.

There won't have been a Tinubu in Anambra State in the first place
Re: A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by mii4u(f): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Leave this man alone and focus or own godfather that lost in his supposed city, while every other person won in their own towns.

Imagine a president elect and his supporters afraid of a mere poster of someone they claimed he defeated.

Just enjoy the fame while it last, but don't cry wen it's bin cut short.

1 Like

Re: A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by Tochi3(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
cheesy

What type of senseless thread is this nitori olorun. grin

The nsanity PO has inflicted on Thief'nubu 's urchins will take more than slamming fake skulls of urchinsons on the concrete to rectify..

PO... I am holding you responsible for this Show of insanity grin

Chai..
Re: A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by Inteltower: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
the foolish OP is ok with Godfatherism of tinubu
what is the point of this thread
paid APC urchin...you wake up for morning to type trash
Re: A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by phorget(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Everyone is now claiming to be a lagosian, even this op might be texting from one remote village in osun state.
Re: A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by reddingtonblack: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
PO don really pepper and dismantle people and structures grin
Over 20yrs of structure dismantled at a go.
I understand the pains. It can be really painful.

Integrity is not bulabaloo.
PO , I throwway salute.

A dismantle that amounted to victory in favour of a structure party .. which kind yeye dismantle be that, does all these children supporting OBI even think at ALL

A Lose is a Lose no matter how close, Peter OBi relevance can't last beyond june, naa till 2027 again
Everyday i wake, knowing the Agenda of IPOB for Nigeria i thank God Nigeria dodged a bullet. They almost fooled us
Re: A Failed God Father In Anambra Wants To Be A God Father In Lagos by Parachoko: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

There won't have been a Tinubu in Anambra State in the first place
Comparing the two states, I'm glad Lagos State have someone like Asiwaju is the Lagos Landlord

Even Obi couldn't build his malls in Anambra State after turning the state to Dubai

He had to site his malls in Abuja and PH.

(1) (Reply)

LAGOS IS ALL Hype:the Worst Place To Live . / 'I Used To Bring N1m Cash On Election Day - Former Osun SSG Addresses Protesting / Why Hasn't Bayo Onanuga Been Arrested Or Questioned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.