Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,802 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Stop Supporting Evil. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Supporting Evil. (270 Views)

Reno Omokri Attacks Igbos Again For Supporting Evil / Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Supporting Evil. by chenny360(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2023
One thing i know is that.. for everybody supporting the rascality of INEC because they are favouring your party.... you think they won't still make you cry someday.. just like how some people support CBN disastrous policies only for them to wail few days after..
remember how The Easterner were hailing the unknown Gunmen when they are killing NG army and burning police stations . It's all cool then not until they started killing the notable men and targeting innocent citizen. Just for unknown reason.

Oh you have forgotten some our leaders in southwest saying Herdsmen killings are mostly not real. Not until owo massacre and fasoranti's daughter death..

In as much some sections of the country still supports wrongdoing by government whenever it favour them. We got a long way to go..
Re: Stop Supporting Evil. by Luckysbab: 12:16am On Sep 11, 2023
chenny360:
One thing i know is that.. for everybody supporting the rascality of INEC because they are favouring your party.... you think they won't still make you cry someday.. just like how some people support CBN disastrous policies only for them to wail few days after..
remember how The Easterner were hailing the unknown Gunmen when they are killing NG army and burning police stations . It's all cool then not until they started killing the notable men and targeting innocent citizen. Just for unknown reason.

Oh you have forgotten some our leaders in southwest saying Herdsmen killings are mostly not real. Not until owo massacre and fasoranti's daughter death..

In as much some sections of the country still supports wrongdoing by government whenever it favour them. We got a long way to go..

You have been a Tinubu supporter indeed. Foolish liar. Idiot
Re: Stop Supporting Evil. by chenny360(m): 4:45am On Sep 11, 2023
I said I'm pro tinubu so far at least for some bold actions since inauguration, .. not from onset
Read and understand lines.
Don't come to my mention to rants.
I'm the source of your problems and frustration 👌

Luckysbab:

You have been a Tinubu supporter indeed. Foolish liar. Idiot

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's View On 2023 Election And Democracy In Nigeria / Just In: Obi Officially Files Petition At Presidential Election Tribunal In Abj / Why Igbos Should Not Take Yorubas Responsible For Xenophobic Attacks In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.