Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not (14384 Views)

How Tinubu Govt Gave Up On Kano And Allow NNPP To Win Guber Election At Supreme / LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Ebubu2: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2023
achi4u:
On a normal scale he won't even come third talk more of winning.

Merely looking at him is a turn off.

Apga all the way
onye apgagrin
did i not tell you nwifuru will win? better keep supporting the ruling party to keep seeing infrastructure. nwifuru wants to build train from ezzamgbo to the airport across the mall and finish dave’s stadium.

dave made other SE states start regarding ebonyi as igbo state. that was not obtainable in 2015. i have been on nairaland since 2012 so i can tell you that.

God bless governor dave
Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by achi4u(m): 12:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Ebubu2:
onye apgagrin
did i not tell you nwifuru will win? better keep supporting the ruling party to keep seeing infrastructure. nwifuru wants to build train from ezzamgbo to the airport across the mall and finish dave’s stadium.

dave made other SE states start regarding ebonyi as igbo state. that was not obtainable in 2015. i have been on nairaland since 2012 so i can tell you that.

God bless governor dave
Anything, anybody that can give our state the required infrastructure and human services is my prayers...do you think Nwifuru has all those qualities?

God help and direct him.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Ebubu2: 12:18am On Mar 20, 2023
achi4u:
Anything, anybody that can give our state the required infrastructure and human services is my prayers...do you think Nwifuru has all those qualities?

God help and direct him.
i believe he does. i’m in nwifuru’s government. amen to ur prayers
Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by achi4u(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Ebubu2:
i believe he does. i’m in nwifuru’s government. amen to ur prayers
You're welcome.

Please tell him to consolidate on the already manifesto of the outgoing govt instead of looking for some unknown enemies.

Also tell him that Ezzas are not his enemies rather his fellow brothers which he should work with.

Finally, still remind him that Dave developed all his areas...in fact all his constituency without minding other communities..
He should spread his development in all communities.

Let him know that Dave is a political maradona who sometimes behave somehow,he should be wise and act fast to entangle himself from anyone,so he focus on his job.

Nwifuru is not my enemy but his track record is questionable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos / Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh / Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.