Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,138 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds (16912 Views)

Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds / Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections / Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by lolu2019: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2023
9jahotblog:
APC has completely destroyed Osun State. It’s 26-0 in Pdp favours on Saturday this week. No hope for APC in Osun State
u be mumu.no election in osun state
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by Vatod(m): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2023
He always reck every ship he entered! Omisore with wahala
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by callthefred: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2023
How exactly does Osun campaign funds concerns a Northern vice chairman if nor for deceit and trying to cause commotions.

1 Like

Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by Racoon(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2023
They have not started yet. The real fight starts when they loss the mandate they are clutching to.

1 Like

Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by 9jahotblog: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
lolu2019:
u be mumu.no election in osun state
election to Osun State house of Assembly seats will hold in Osun State this weekend. APC are goners. No hope for APC in Osun State.
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by TOYNEX(f): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Money money money anywhere there's free money, wahala go must dey
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by Accountantgener: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2023
Good day to all nairalanders, it came to my notice that at the middle of 1st term a new law was introduced to the school by an administrator who knows nothing about administration asking all parents to make payment of 2,000naira for just toiletries of which when parents met during the PTA meeting the PTA chairman and all parents were against the introduction of monetization of toiletries but rather insisted that the former process should continue, which is physically giving the school 2 tissues,1 soap and 2 Dettol but instead the Administrator choose to isolate the children and taking them to an isolated hall while their colleagues are learning in the classes and they think by humiliating the Children that they will get the 2,000naira which they are imposing on parents as if that is not enough some kids from other parents have not been issued their results for first term because of toiletries and the administrator even breached the oral agreement that was agreed btw parents and the mgt in regards to increment on bus fair which was the reasons for bus increment but rather the administrator went ahead to increase school bus fair without informing parents nor even keeping to the agreements and the school is in rivers state in Elele. Pls my fellow nairalanders what can we do to the mgt of this school as i need your advices and want this post to get to the frontpage.
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by President2001(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Did Omisore has integrity before
Who kill Bola Ige?
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by erosimo(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Aregbesola sponsored propaganda. The man is seriously looking for relevance
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by FuckDModz: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2023
grin

Hungry rodents
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by nzube25779: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2023
APC has completely destroyed Osun State. It’s 26-0 in Pdp favours on Saturday this week. No hope for APC in Osun StateAPC has completely destroyed Osun State. It’s 26-0 in Pdp favours on Saturday this week. No hope for APC in Osun State...
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by ransomed: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2023
More implosion in the camp of wicked APC.
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by LeoDeKing: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
Urchins have avoided this thread like a leper. Had it been it was Labour party, they will rush to type rubbish with their dirty phones and faulty brains. Bunch of lunatics.

Moh247, LeoDeKing, , ihordspy, seunmsg, yarimo, FreeStuffsNG, helinues etc
The fact that you memorised the names of these "urchins" and indeed keep tagging them up and down is a clear indication they are really tormenting you.

Lemme guess your reply: urchins are inconsequential and no one takes them serious.

My reply to that: Yet your comments are useless until you tag them.

Honestly, I don't even know about your existence, not to talk your useless moniker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by TrumpDonald2: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The fact that you memorised the names of these "urchins" and indeed keep tagging them up and down is a clear indication they are really tormenting you.

Lemme guess your reply: urchins are inconsequential and no one takes them serious.

My reply to that: Yet your comments is useless until you tag them.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I tagged you urchins because I need your comments here. At least one urchin has responded. I'll never cease to use any opportunity to give you all a piece of my mind. Since lunatics now use phones.
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by LeoDeKing: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I tagged you urchins because I need your comments here. At least one urchin has responded. I'll never cease to use any opportunity to give you all a piece of my mind. Since lunatics now use phones.
Okay shinedu.

Pls make sure you tag me at least 100 times a day.
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by Isholad11(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Answer simple question on accountability, na court you dey shout. Abeg is the judiciary now a department in APC, abi why them too like court.
Northerners are way ahead of us politically in this country. The guy is digging and giving solutions to the problems of the party, all Omisore could say is court, court and court
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by Moh247: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Second urchin has responded. You will soon call Thieffnubu.

What if I copy your number on your signature and troll you back by giving your number to Rivers State Police Command CIB or Anti Kidnapping Squad and Anti Cultist Squad
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by TrumpDonald2: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:

What if I copy your number on your signature and troll you back by giving your number to Rivers State Police Command CIB or Anti Kidnapping Squad and Anti Cultist Squad

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On what grounds and for them to do what?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Urchins never cease to amaze me. I'll love that pls.
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by Jackson105: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Westchester:
Tilumbu never enter his urchins don dey fight dirty already undecided
Ellu P from top to bottom this weekend
Tilumbu will never be president tongue

Someone that is president already, keep fooling yourself
Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Naturemed:
Ogbeni will be laughing in igbo language now

Re: Omisore, Lukman Fight Dirty Over Osun Campaign Funds by Troublemaker111: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omisore na theif na. That shameless man took a road contract close to my campus, the road no reach 3 months na rain wash am away..... Oloriburuku agbaya angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Charges Miyetti Allah Leader With β€˜unlawful Creation Of Ethnic Militia’ / We’ll Stop Obanikoro’s Ministerial Bid β€”APC Senators / Reps Seek To Clip President's Power To Sack Judges- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.