Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

How To Make Money From Owning A Perfume Brand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From Owning A Perfume Brand (150 Views)

Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. / Some Robust Web Application You Could Make Massive Income From Owning Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Owning A Perfume Brand by franceschisom: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Investing in perfumery is a worthwhile investment that will continue to pay for years to come.

The key to starting a successful perfume brand is finding a proven formula that you can sell over and over again.

In The Art Of Perfume Making Class (Physical & Online), I show you how to create fragrance formulas that will sell for years to come.

I guarantee that if you are focused and stay on track, in less than 1 year, you will have a proven formula you can sell for a lifetime, that will bring you money, while you focus on marketing your perfume brand.

It will cost you more time, money, resources, to scour the internet trying to learn it yourself, let me show you.

I am here to help you

IG: @theperfumemadam
+2348173642544

(1) (Reply)

Using Hair Extensions To Achieve The Finest Appearance / Need To Reach Target Audience? Hire Digital Advertising Agency In Cape Town / How To Advertise Your Business For Free On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.