Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Sonwo Olu Is A Good Man Ndigbo Will Vote For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sonwo Olu Is A Good Man Ndigbo Will Vote For Him (254 Views)

Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonwo Olu Is A Good Man Ndigbo Will Vote For Him by Madmohamed123: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2023
My brother's in Lagos please vote for sonwo olu he is a good man but is unfortunately his god,s father don't want him to do what he want to do.

Some policies against ndigbo is not sonwo olu decision it come from bodolion

We will return him by grace of God

1 Like

Re: Sonwo Olu Is A Good Man Ndigbo Will Vote For Him by Naira20: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2023
That's your headache.
Lagosians want Lagos back to the real lagosians NOT the few rogues from Osun, Ogun and Ekiti.

GRV is our Peter Obi and our choice .
We are Voting Ellu P top to bottom this Saturday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonwo Olu Is A Good Man Ndigbo Will Vote For Him by dexmond: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
@ModMohammed,

You have always aupported and defended Ndigbo.

I totally agree that Sanwo should go one more time. But my problem is that, Sanwo will continue working with people who are making life difficult for everyone- burning and demolishing businesses, xenophobia sponsored by the government, deliberate targeting of a section of a section of the country. I am torn between him and GRV.

Sanwolu's stride in infrastructual developments makes me want to align with him.

If they did not use their thugs next Saturday, I will vote for him. I am sure that after the election, his party will learn not to take the electorate for granted.

As fore the Igbos, no one can do anything about it as far as Nigeria remains. The ONLY way to solve the problem effectively and efficiently is to support the exit of Ndigbo from Nigeria.
Re: Sonwo Olu Is A Good Man Ndigbo Will Vote For Him by Madmohamed123: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
dexmond:
@ModMohammed,

You have always aupported and defended Ndigbo.

I totally agree that Sanwo should go one more time. But my problem is that, Sanwo will continue working with people who are making life difficult for everyone- burning and demolishing businesses, xenophobia sponsored by the government, deliberate targeting of a section of a section of the country. I am torn between him and GRV.

Sanwolu's stride in infrastructual developments makes me want to align with him.

If they did not use their thugs next Saturday, I will vote for him. I am sure that after the election, his party will learn not to take the electorate for granted.

As fore the Igbos, no one can do anything about it as far as Nigeria remains. The ONLY way to solve the problem effectively and efficiently is to support the exit of Ndigbo from Nigeria.
I understand but sometimes is out of his hand the order come from bodolion but know tinubu is out I don't think tinubu will be interested in Lagos politics unless the suprim Curt do otherwise

Sonwo olu is a good man

Modifyi
If they want to change the APC let wait after sonwo olu then we trike apc out of Lagos
Re: Sonwo Olu Is A Good Man Ndigbo Will Vote For Him by MuchAdo: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Piiggiddiots have started seeing the signs of a landslide Sanwo Olu victory... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sonwo Olu Is A Good Man Ndigbo Will Vote For Him by EagleNest(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Let Lagosians vote their choice in a free and fair manner.

The Feb 25 election result in Lagos rattled APC. Even the national result, as bad as it is, points to the direction Nigerian youths wants the country to go. It was a protest vote against the party in power.

Sanwo-Olu appears like a hardworking person with great sense of loyalty but unfortunately the political clique he represents is where the big problem lies. He is campaigning hard now, who knows, he might convince more Lagosians to believe in him.

For me, let the best person win!
Re: Sonwo Olu Is A Good Man Ndigbo Will Vote For Him by Hyperchi(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Do u know how many market in Lagos he closed and force the ppl to pay for him to open it up.
Is ladipo dirty than owode. Wevpay but PSP do come later
Re: Sonwo Olu Is A Good Man Ndigbo Will Vote For Him by dominic17: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
As an Igbo man and Obidient to the core, I will vote for Sanwo-olu because I believe I did well in his first tenure

(1) (Reply)

Aro Confederacy Area / Some Ongoing Projects Edo People Will Benefit From By Voting PDP / Lagos Governorship Online Poll. Obedients And Urchins Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.