Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri (2613 Views)

The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by wingmanIII: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Only fools repost or create threads with Reno Omokri cause he is a nobody. Trashy thread!

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by KanwuliaExtra: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Still on Lagos for Lagos.
Go GRV. . . .
Jandor. . .park well. cheesy
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by zeuss: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:
If you listened to chinedu audio tape or video tape..You would notice that ...

he doesn't have the necessary ability, knowledge and skill to do something successful. .

We in Lagos Will massively vote GRV.... Even with my two thumbs.
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by raskymonojendor: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Since the emergence of Vivor the survivor, PDP is no longer regarded as a political party allover Nigeria including Lagos state tongue
What's this one saying grin
PDP is still the main opposition party in Nigeria. Aside that Atiku came second;

Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by raskymonojendor: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Skillsnigeria:
Werey grin
Remember Peter Obi said he took the advise of a mad man grin
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nigerian men are Us*less....... All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by haffaze777(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
Chinedu can never rule lagos

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Why is everyone eyes on Lagos?
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by Ekemz: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Reno come to Nigeria and do the needful.
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fahdiga, my sincere apologies for bringing your uncle into the matter last night.

I dunno what came over me, I lost my civility which later I realized and made me tender this apology.

I've edited my comment, I hope you edit yours to remove your uncle from the matter.

I'm deeply sorry bro, hope you'll forgive me.

Had to quote u in a dead thread

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by Tochi3(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Shameless homeless paid Athief'ku lapdog...now the New bride of APCshit Thief'nubu's urchins... always crying & in pains...since PO dumped his god & personal saviour Athief'ku..
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by BiafranPatriot: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
If I face my BIAFRA jejeli na you Agbado Idiats go still enter the matter dey talk Nonsense.

Omoawoke:

Leave Lagos alone and face your Biafra
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by BiafranPatriot: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Why are you always on IPOB and BIAFRA THREADS, to talk Nonsense? You either let BIAFRANs go..or they strat deciding your political demographics. Una must D.I.E ..e go shock una!

Okoroawusa:
Why is everyone eyes on Lagos?
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by reddingtonblack: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Reno is a joke , we no send him papa . Na who we like we go vote and we will vote for Gbadebo of the Labour Party for Lagos Governor

Who you know ?? can you show us a reciept of you supporting Chinedu before feb 25th,

can someone you found less than a month suffice as "Who you know" really ... na wa o
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by reddingtonblack: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
TossTos:
The more Omokri de-market GRV of LP the more he remind people of him and get known the more ...

Omokri ! , Con talk of me too o , maybe i go start my Music from there ..

As tundeendnut share and talk of eLlu P whey make am trend ..

@Tosgramm , is my handle on insta

Reno spoke more of Peter OBi and yet he failed like a true 3rd class he is, if reno reminder did not favour OBi why should it favour a rookie like CRV cheesy
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by Nicklaus619(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Obidi0ts will not like this

Mind44
Season
nlfdmod

Rule 2 insulting and bullyin a nairalander

Rule 2 pls do the needful
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by HNICEARTH: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Reno as a supporter of the opposition has now turned LP/Obi to the party in position. God is wonderful
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nicklaus619:

Mind44
Season
nlfdmod

are you Obidi0t?
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by Nicklaus619(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
are you Obidi0t?

Mind44
Season
nlfdmod

Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Naira20:
And who takes Reno serious?
Can Reno even tell his wife who to vote for?

So it's not only Sanwo-olu, Aregbesola, and Fayose that are scared of GRV?

Reno sef has joined the list.

It's now I know, GRV is the man to beat

As many as gather against GRV shall fall for his sake

we agbados take him serious
Re: If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 7:36am On Mar 17, 2023
haffaze777:
Chinedu can never rule lagos
for Ibo safety in Lagos
Sinadu should not be voted for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Igbos Have The Ability To Build A Commercial Center Or Cosmopolitan City / Lagos Ac Blasts Yar'adua On Lagos Councils / Akwa Ibom: Speaker And Deputy Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.