Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term (414 Views)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by YorubaNiBaba(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
National leader of the apex Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, Chief Reuben Fasoranti, has endorsed the re-election bid of Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, urging the electorate in the State to queue behind the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in order to consolidate on the Lagos, the Afenifere leader in a press statement said, is an important nation’s commercial city and the pride of the Yoruba race, saying the evolving physical and socio-economic developments of the city should not be thwarted. He said the State would gain more under the incoming Tinubu administration than when it is in the hands of the opposition.
The elder statesman urged Lagosians not to make the mistake of buying into the gimmick of those bent on reversing the achievement Lagos had recorded.
Pa Fasoranti also described the emergence of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as winner of the 2023 presidential election as “a reflection of the electoral will of the majority of Nigerians”, congratulating the former Lagos Governor for his victory.
The Yoruba leader said he aligned with impartial electoral observers to give the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) a pass mark for the conduct of the presidential election, which he described as “free, fair and credible”, despite the challenges that threatened to derail the process.
The elder statesman urged the electoral umpire to build on the gains of the presidential elections and improve on the feat recorded in the conduct of gubernatorial elections coming up next Saturday across the federation.
He said: “I want to use this opportunity to recognise and appreciate the achievements of the Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu who is seeking re-election for a second term on the platform of APC.
Lagos as the economic nerve centre of Nigeria and by extension of Yorubaland deserves the very best.
Governor Sanwo-Olu has been through the mill and crucible of politics, business, and public administration, occupying various positions in government since 1999 and garnering requisite experience which he has displayed in the last four years to the admiration of all and sundry.

“I am convinced that these giant strides should be sustained in the city with the third largest economy in Africa. I therefore wish to join my voice to those of other patriotic Lagosians that there is need for continuity in the state by lending my support to the second term bid of Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu as governor of Lagos State. In addition, I believe that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as APC President will benefit Lagos State more if the state has an APC Governor to compliment whatever the President has for Lagos State.”
Pa Fasoranto acknowledged Sanwo-Olu’s achievement in provision of physical infrastructure in various sectors of the Lagos economy, including transportation, education, housing, security, health and agriculture.
He added that the response of Lagos State Government to stop the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic was worthy and commendable.
He said: “Sanwo-Olu’s achievements include but are not limited to the Blue Line rail, Imota Rice Mill, Red Line rail, the Proposed Fourth Mainland Bridge, numerous housing projects in different parts of Lagos, and road projects across the state. These projects, when fully operational, will employ over a million Nigerians, mostly youths, thereby substantially reducing unemployment in the country.
I am convinced that these giant strides should be sustained in the city with the third largest economy in Africa. I, therefore, call on the good people of Lagos State to come out en-masse on Saturday to cast their votes for the governorship candidate of the APC, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu.”

https://westernpost.ng/afenifere-leader-fasoranti-endorses-sanwo-olu-for-second-term/

mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by SlurUsername1: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Igbos and obedients will kom and cry under this thread wey no concern their papa, just watch out grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by Africana1123(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
The real AFENIFERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by Parachoko: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo Olu will comfortably win the election

If Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi can be reelected in Abia State and Enugu State after their woeful performance in their first tenure, I don't see Sanwo Olu who has done what does two men cant do in 8 years in just 4 years, then I see him winning comfortably on Saturday.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by colorsofrainbow: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fake Afenifere grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Afenifere faction OP

This one is leader of the left wing of the afenifere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by ItooWorWor(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
The endorsement that matters cheesy

Zombidients will wail for lack of sense grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by FreeStuffsNG: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Awesome)!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by Jones4190(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
sanwi olu will win
Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by Jostoman: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
We respect baba fasoranti but we the youths of Lagos have made up our mind to vote him out after what happen to the youths at Lekki Tollgate in October 2020.
Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by Jostoman: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Sanwo Olu will comfortably win the election

If Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi can be reelected in Abia State and Enugu State after their woeful performance in their first tenure, I don't see Sanwo Olu who has done what does two men cant do in 8 years in just 4 years, then I see him winning comfortably on Saturday.
you said more than this before presidential election in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by Putindbutt: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lagos must not fall into the hands of 10th deadliest terrorist group - Ipob.
Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by Parachoko: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Jostoman:
you said more than this before presidential election in Lagos.
I said Asiwaju will win and he won

So what are you talking about 🤡🤡🤡?

Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by Adaran: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
Tinubu for President, Sanwolu for governor, Lagos will be comfortably transform to Dubai
Re: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Children of HATE will be here to tell us how he's not Yoruba Leader.

Obidence

(1) (Reply)

Lagos The Only State Cars Are Auctioned For Traffic Offense, So Painful / Hypocrites And Cry Babies / Nigerian Permit To Stage Protest In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.