Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Collection Of AI Generated Poems Based On Interest. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Collection Of AI Generated Poems Based On Interest. (227 Views)

Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN / THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of AI Generated Poems Based On Interest. by WantsandMore: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
I'll be dropping some AI assisted poems based on interest , like and share, possibly drop yours too; there's always a beautiful message in a poem)

Let's Go
A Drop in the Ocean

We live for a moment in the grand scheme of things A fleeting glimpse of beauty and wonder We cherish every breath and every heartbeat But we know our time is limited and precious We measure our lives in years and seasons But what are they compared to eternity? We see the stars that shine from ages past And we wonder what lies beyond our reach We are but a drop in the ocean of time A spark in the darkness of space We may not last long or leave a mark But we can still make our drop count

The Switch
I wish I had a switch To turn off my emotions When they become too much Or when they cause commotions I wish I could be free From the turmoil of my heart When it feels like agony Or when it tears me apart But emotions are not foes They are part of who I am They show me highs and lows They make me human So I will not turn them off But learn to cope and grow With every laugh and scoff With every joy and woe Emotions are my guide They help me understand The world that lies outside And the feelings that demand My attention and my care My compassion and my grace My expression and my share Of this beautiful place.
Re: Collection Of AI Generated Poems Based On Interest. by WantsandMore: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
The Roots
What if we could dive below The surface of our minds And see the roots that make us grow And shape our lives and kinds What if we could understand The causes of our deeds And trace the paths that we have planned And follow where they lead What if we could discover The secrets of our souls And unveil the hidden lover And heal the hidden holes What if we could explore The depths of our emotions And find the source of every roar And every calm devotion Would we be surprised or shocked By what we see inside? Would we be enlightened or mocked By what we try to hide? Would we change or stay the same By knowing who we are? Would we embrace or blame Our shining or dim star? Maybe someday we will know The answers to these questions But until then, let's try to grow With courage and reflections.

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of Life / Proverbs In Obolo And Their Meanings In English. / How Well Do We Know Our Road Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.