Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

J-town Is The Cradle Of Hiphop In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / J-town Is The Cradle Of Hiphop In Nigeria (1054 Views)

The SON OF JOHN Concert And The Future Of Hiphop In Nigeria. / The Place Of Hiphop In Nigeria / 2pac: A Perfect Example of Hiphop's Exaggerated Gangsterism?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

J-town Is The Cradle Of Hiphop In Nigeria by skidmolar: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
[left][/left][color=#000099][/color]
Greetings to all ma nairalander
belive it or not but i need your reply plz

1 Like

Re: J-town Is The Cradle Of Hiphop In Nigeria by Splurgeone(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
The word #Cradle is quite strong but I get your point and I agree.
JTown aka JCity ( JOS ) is the Undoubtably #Centre of #HipHop Music (Rap) in Nigeria which is an aspect of Hiphop in its totality.
Traced to as early as the late 70s through funk music and (the widely watched) 'Soul Train' music show episodes which spread like wild fire ( 1979 - 1982).
I fell in love with #Hiphop Rap music in 1982 even wrote my first song lyrics.
So, Jos has all reasons to lay claims as #NigeriaHiphopCapital .
Re: J-town Is The Cradle Of Hiphop In Nigeria by Ignyte(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Very Hardworking And Talented Female Artiste For My Record Label / Think Rev. Ebenezer Obey Needs To Give Some Credits To Pa. Ambrose Campbell / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.