Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine (2612 Views)

Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging / Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / The Process Of Drying Crayfish (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Palm Wine is a natural Wine. It is made from Palm Trees. The quality, taste and the alcoholic content of any Palm Wine, depends on the specie of the Palm Tree that produced it.

There are varieties and species of Palm Trees. However, every specie can produce Palm Wine.

Palm wine is nutritionally important because it is an excellent source of probiotics, nicotinic acid, thiamin, vitamin C, protein and riboflavin. It contains sugar, protein, carbohydrate, amino acid, Vitamin C, yeast, potassium zinc, magnesium, iron, vitamins B3 and B6.

Palm Wine is medicinal. It is used for treatment of Chicken Pox and some other skin deseases. It also contains some percentage of alcoholic.

It is best consumes with a Plate of Bush meat Pepper Soup, Fresh Fish pepper soup, fresh Fish Barbeque, Peppered chicken, Peppered Goat meet, Assorted meat pepper soup, isiewu or suya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei7tMTpXQmA

4 Likes

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
When last did you drink Fresh Palm Wine? grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by ahnie: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
I saw catfish there cheesy grin
Catfishfied

1 Like

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
ahnie:
I saw catfish there cheesy grin
Catfishfied

You are right. Cat Fish go well with Palm Wine.

1 Like

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by ahnie: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
FarmersUNIT7:

You are right. Cat Fish go well with Palm Wine.
I just love anything catfish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by descarado: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
One of the mistakes I intend correcting anytime soon. The best drink ever.

1 Like

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
ahnie:

I just love anything catfish.

Okay.
As for me, I am not a fan of Cat Fish. The last time I ate Cat Fish was over 10 years now. I prefer Isiewu, Suya or Peppered Meat.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by ahnie: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Isiewu is another mad delicacy that goes down well with palm wine.
Op you re tempting me chai.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
ahnie:
Isiewu is another mad delicacy that goes down well with palm wine.
Op you re tempting me chai.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

True talk grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by Almaigaa: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Na Original Palm wine I dey drink now. grin
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Almaigaa:
Na Original Palm wine I dey drink now. grin

Enjoy yourself grin
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2023

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2023

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by Curiouscity(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
FarmersUNIT7:
Palm Wine is a natural Wine. It is made from Palm Trees. The quality, taste and the alcoholic content of any Palm Wine, depends on the specie of the Palm Tree that produced it.

There are varieties and species of Palm Trees. However, every specie can produce Palm Wine.

Palm wine is nutritionally important because it is an excellent source of probiotics, nicotinic acid, thiamin, vitamin C, protein and riboflavin. It contains sugar, protein, carbohydrate, amino acid, Vitamin C, yeast, potassium zinc, magnesium, iron, vitamins B3 and B6.

Palm Wine is medicinal. It is used for treatment of Chicken Pox and some other skin deseases. It also contains some percentage of alcoholic.

It is best consumes with a Plate of Bush meat Pepper Soup, Fresh Fish pepper soup, fresh Fish Barbeque, Peppered chicken, Peppered Goat meet, Assorted meat pepper soup, isiewu or suya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei7tMTpXQmA

What kind of palm are you abi the person tapping? Is that a young palm tree?

Do you know palm wine can be obtained from any palm? Including
1. Raffia Palm
2. Oil Palm
3. Coconut tree
4. Date Palm.
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Curiouscity:

What kind of palm are you abi the person tapping? Is that a young palm tree?

Do you know palm wine can be obtained from any palm? Including
1. Raffia Palm
2. Oil Palm
3. Coconut tree
4. Date Palm.

Yes I know.
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by Curiouscity(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
FarmersUNIT7:

Yes I know.

But it seems Nigerians only appreciate palmie from raffia and oil plams. I gave some friends palmie from my coconut, they ridiculed it.
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Curiouscity:

But it seems Nigerians only appreciate palmie from raffia and oil plams. I gave some friends palmie from my coconut, they ridiculed it.

Coconut Palm wine is very strong. A Cup can get someone high.
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by emmanuelbrown26: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Palm wine to d world, with isiewu or bush meat.
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Palm wine to d world, with isiewu or bush meat.

This Guy sabi better thing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Weekends are meant for hangout grin

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Natural Wine
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Natural Wine
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2023
Weekends are meant for flexing grin

Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
Palm wine
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wine
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
Natural Wine
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
It taste better when it is fresh
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 1:47pm On Jan 01
Fresh natural wine
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 6:28pm On Jan 24
Re: Do You Drink Fresh Palm Wine? Watch The Process Of Tapping Palm Wine by FarmersUNIT7: 8:12pm On Feb 01
Mng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Ghanian Food! / Is It Right To Eat Eba Or Akpu (swallows Generally) For Breakfast? / Picture Gallery Of Cakes By ME.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.