Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation (791 Views)

Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by Lukuluku69(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Islamists:

I'm not a Christain. I also fault Christianity and even our traditional religions

You fault everyone one but choose to be known as - Islamists-?

Bros, spin another one cheesy
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Singlenhappy:
Is stealing the only sin the require hand and leg cutting?

No!

It can be restitution!
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by AntiChristian: 5:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Islamists:

What propaganda? Are you say the kid is not the Alhaji's wife? are you saying its Un-islamic.

If you want video I can show you

I have seen the video and i have seen the other videos and pictures.

She's about 21 not 11 as you even lied!
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by Islamists: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

Stop using Taqiya, it does not work in 21st century.

You can also claim the kid is in her late 30s

1 Like

Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by Islamists: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Singlenhappy:
Is stealing the only sin the require hand and leg cutting?

In Islam, terrorism is not a crime, it's simply Jihad, Sharia Law or Hisbah have no business with Islamic terrorists. That's why you won't see them going after terrorist or their sponsors.

Someone who steal will get his hand chopped off but terrorists reign supreme.
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by Islamists: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

How can you claim this little kid is 21 years old,
Stop using Taqiya to deceive infidels

Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by AntiChristian: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Islamists:

How can you claim this little kid is 21 years old,
Stop using Taqiya to deceive infidels

Get her other pictures and video!
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by correctguy101(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Banilla:
It's 2023. undecided

And so what if it's 2023?

Like the madman warned, their laws are their laws...

This ancestor has a list of states and countries he won't ever visit in his long life. Me wey like woman well well, make dem come do me evil in the name of their religious laws? Olohun ma jê..
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by correctguy101(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

No punishment can make anyone repentant except a strong resolve. Assuming all those stealing in Nigeria have been given these punishment those following them today won't do so!

It's hardly a deterrent for future offenders. You seem to not understand the mind of humans especially when one is planning on doing something he's well aware is against the immediate societal rules.

Every offender always believe they can get away with whatever crime and operate under the nose of the laws until devil punish them and gbam, they've been caught and in the case of Islamic states cut (pun intended) grin angry
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by correctguy101(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
OJODEL10:

is cutting their hands and leg make them to be productive and repentant?

Productive? No way... They're destroying any productiveness left of such human. angry

Repentant? Hardly.... Else their lands would be crime free. undecided

So why do they continue since it's hardly a deterrent to other potential offenders..

My brother, that's what religion is all about o, no think, just obey. Obi_dience is better than sacrifice as the eediots always say....smh
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by correctguy101(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

My name is anti-Christian!

I am absolutely against the Christian views just as you are against Islam!

No be one Christian start this thread?
Look at the effort put in to this?
Is it not a job to him?
But you're all hypocrites!

And we the ancestors are against both Christians and Muslims... grin grin

Wadaya mean by that? You've abandoned us angry
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by correctguy101(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
tctrills:

I don't believe in Islam and all other religions out there but I am not against any of you neither am I on a campaign of hate against any religion. I am sure you have your reason for making another man's religion your battle but we are clearly not the same in any notable way.

An enlightened soul...

Continue like this and experience boundless peace.
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by OJODEL10(m): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Sometimes, Punishment deters people from commiting a crime and in Crimes, some punishment are just and commensurate.

If you are not a thief, you won't complain about the Punishment meted out. In Nigeria for instance, an Armed Robbers should die! The Nigeria people agree, so why do you find fault with a Law that says, lose a limb?

if that is the case all islamic countries ought to be crime free state but it is orderwise
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by Lukuluku69(m): 7:25am On Mar 19, 2023
OJODEL10:

if that is the case all islamic countries ought to be crime free state but it is orderwise

Lol

Punishment deters people and for you to know let me give you an example.

Sometimes ago in Lagos, nothing using the Pedestrian bridges where available attracts some punitive measures like frog jumping, fines. Go and check the numbers before and after these measures were put in place.

Also, go and check the numbers of thefts and robberies in Islamic countries with Sharia in place and other countries with no Sharia. When you are done come back here and tell Nairaland your findings.

If you are not a thief yourself I wonder why you are bothered to what happened to one when caught. In Nigeria armed robbers are sentenced to death, I have not seen you people outrage to the sentence, now they want to add kidnapping, I am yet to see the outrage, then why the outrage with what the Sharia stipulates? I know it! Your hatred, fuelled by your ignorance.
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by Islamists: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

Get her other pictures and video!

The picture and video shows the kid is around 11 years old, the report says she's 11 years old,

Why do you people twist the truth with Taqiya?

How can you say this kid here is 21 years old and justify the marriage?

Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by AntiChristian: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Islamists:

The picture and video shows the kid is around 11 years old, the report says she's 11 years old,

Where did you get her age from?
Re: Countries That Make Up The Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Islamists:

How can a 11yrs old girl be an undergraduate?
https://www./2023/03/16/kano-alhaji-allegedly-marries-11-year-old-girl-see-how-nigerians-react/

Watch the video!
https://fb.watch/jnR50GdTbi/

And come back to defend your lies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The witch in my compound who used to follow and monitor me. / Israel Protests As Sweden Allows Torah Burning Outside Embassy On Saturday / What Is Faith ? : A Dialogue Between Man And God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.