Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Farm Mechanization Equipment - Tractor And Implements Available For Use - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Mechanization Equipment - Tractor And Implements Available For Use (383 Views)

Ekiti Seeks FG’s Support For Dry/Wet Season Farming, Mechanization / Farm Mechanization Equipment - Tractor And Implements Available For Use / Tractor And Bulldozer Services In Ido LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Mechanization Equipment - Tractor And Implements Available For Use by mjbtagro: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hello Farmers,

Welcome to a new farming season. The rains are here. We have farm mechanization equipment - tractor and implements available for use. The implements include: Plough, Harrow, Ridger, Rotavator, Boom Sprayer, Fertilizer Spreader, Slasher, Cultivator with Fertilizer Dispenser, Pneumatic Planter with Fertilizer Dispenser (with 7 different Seed plates for Maize, Soyabean, Guinea Corn, Sesame etc). We are based in Kwara State. Please contact us call 0806 242 2001 Or WhatsApp 0805 800 6612.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Farm Mechanization Equipment - Tractor And Implements Available For Use by olushowunm(m): 1:02am On Mar 19, 2023
No harvesters.?
Re: Farm Mechanization Equipment - Tractor And Implements Available For Use by mjbtagro: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Yes we have a combine harvester.
Re: Farm Mechanization Equipment - Tractor And Implements Available For Use by olushowunm(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
What type of head?
Re: Farm Mechanization Equipment - Tractor And Implements Available For Use by mjbtagro: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Three (3) Different headers - (1) Reel Hearer for Rice, Wheat, Soybean etc (2) Corn Header (3) Other Grains e,g Millet, Guinean Corn, Sorghum etc.
Re: Farm Mechanization Equipment - Tractor And Implements Available For Use by olushowunm(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
let me come and see it...
mjbtagro:
Three (3) Different headers - (1) Reel Hearer for Rice, Wheat, Soybean etc (2) Corn Header (3) Other Grains e,g Millet, Guinean Corn, Sorghum etc.
Re: Farm Mechanization Equipment - Tractor And Implements Available For Use by Charly27(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
SNAILING WILL MAKE YOU HUGE BANK RECORD

Snail has been one of the most lucrative farm product in the history of agriculture but not widely recognized.

Sail farm is very easy to start and build wealth due to it's low rearing cost, but only if you have the right knowledge. Starting a snail farm is very cheap because they mostly feed on vegetations .

This is what everyone can do to change there financial statement and have a reliable source of income. If you are employed, unemployed, student, working class you can do snail business. It is one farm business that everyone can do.
This is one farm product you can start with little or nothing and grow organically.

I never knew how great snail farming is until I came across it in 2020 just as you are reading now. And it has been a sweet ride.

Snail farming is a huge market, snails are on high demand , every hotels, restaurant, bars and markets needs them, currently snail product present doesn't serve markets.
So there is high demand for snail rearers and farmers.

So I invite you to my class if you are interested to make some cash through snail farming.
I will be teaching you A-Z in snail, is my way of empowering many as I can.

Click the link below and I will see you in class

https:///F2D3vU429WuG7WoYulRWca

(1) (Reply)

Sprouted Hybrid Supergene Seeds Available. / How To Generate Income From Plantain Flour / My Farming Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.