Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi (607 Views)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has said he would not accept any offer to be part of Bola Tinubu’s Government of National Unity.

Tinubu, the president-elect and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) have been dragged to court by Obi over the outcome of the February 25 election.

The camp of the APC candidate had hinted that the former Lagos Governor would form an all-inclusive government to carry all his opponents along in his government.

While featuring on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily on Thursday, Obi was asked what he would do if he was called upon to be a member of Tinubu’s Government of National Unity.

In his response, Obi said he was still challenging the process of the election and the declaration.

According to him, the process of the election should be put right first before anyone could talk of the Government of National Unity.

“The first thing I want to see is that the process is right. The process through which you achieve anything is far more fundamental than what you do thereafter. Let us go back first, I am challenging the process and the declaration.

“Until we get it right, then we can talk about a government of national unity. Otherwise, we would go and sit down and say that those who stopped a train and kidnapped people can call us to discuss peace when they have people in captivity. Until things are done rightly, we will be encouraging what we don’t need to encourage,” he said.

When he was asked whether or not he would accept the outcome if it is not in his favour, Obi said he would be shocked if the court upholds Tinubu’s election.

His words: “Issues about the election will be sorted out in court. I will be shocked if this country goes on with that situation. It will then stand that it is a corporate criminalised country. We can’t allow it. We need to start unbundling this criminality.

When people were talking about structure, it is this fraud and criminality that we witnessed that they were talking about, and we want to unbundle it for the sake of our children.”

The former Anambra State governor said he believes the judiciary would do the right thing.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/16/what-ill-do-if-tinubu-invites-me-into-his-govt-peter-obi/

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by khalling2008: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Stop disgracing yourself, nobody will allow Ipob sympathy into the govt

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by Rassco(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wise saying from a philosopher...... Nigeria will be very much respected world over with this philosopher in charge.

3 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by amnesty7: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Who dash monkey banana? He can only watch from a distance. Nowadays, you don't get the presidency with less than a year's preparation.
Children of hate, over to you.

3 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by BlackAdams007: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
You can't deep hand in poo and expect it to smell nice, it doesn't work that way.
Flee from evil, nice one.

2 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by jlinkd78(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
This man is very intelligent

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by onumadu: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

His words: “Issues about the election will be sorted out in court. I will be shocked if this country goes on with that situation. It will then stand that it is a corporate criminalised country. We can’t allow it. We need to start unbundling this criminality.

When people were talking about structure, it is this fraud and criminality that we witnessed that they were talking about, and we want to unbundle it for the sake of our children.”

The former Anambra State governor said he believes the judiciary would do the right thing.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/16/what-ill-do-if-tinubu-invites-me-into-his-govt-peter-obi/

Peter Obi ALWAYS thinks about the future of Nigeria's children, while baba emilokan only thinks about himself and his train of forty thieves.
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
khalling2008:
Stop disgracing yourself, nobody will allow Ipob sympathy into the govt
The people that attacked that Kaduna train and that Ondo church are saints and angels abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by Samuelnze(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Obi my man,keep giving urchins sleepless nights. Bunch of dullards
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by Wawelexy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
What business does Light has with darkness? We are recovering our stolen mandate...
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by FisifunKododada: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
If you wanna expose this liar called obi, ask him these questions:

1. Do you have access to all the BVAS Presidential results for each PU for labor party?

2. Do you have access to the results from your agents in each PU?

3. If the answer to 1 and 2 is yes, can you still say you won the election?

Any journalist that can find a way to ask obituary these 3 questions will EXPOSE the fraud as the liar and criminal that he is.

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Clown!!!

Seems this man got carried away so much that he forgot he came distant 3rd........

Even if Tinubu rigged the election.......did Atiku rigged too??

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by ahamonyeka(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
It will be a slap on your face to accept any position in APC governnent because it will look as though you do not know what you are doing.
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by EagleNest(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
And when he succeeds with this fight and restores the dignity of Nigerians, all man will benefit regardless of creed or ethnicity. Our last hope to reset Nigeria to a functional society for everyone.
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by Karlifate: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nobody in the history of the world, has ever gone from the bottom of a dominance hierarchy to the top, by playing fair & following the rules.

kiss

Machiavellian executers succeed more in life.
They seize success/power by force. 👌

Hence the age long question: "Why do bad things happen to good people?" 🤷
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt – Peter Obi by khalling2008: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The people that attacked that Kaduna train and that Ondo church are saints and angels abi? undecided
Ipob is no 10 in terrorist group in the world and Peter obituary said he known them, he leaves with them (terrorist)

(1) (Reply)

Thugs And Money Will Fail Tinubu, Sanwo Olu Tomorrow In Lagos State Guber Poll / Only APC Members Have Been Killed So Far / Senator Dino Melaye Is Running For Governor Kogi State In November 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.