Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Do You Want A Flat Tummy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Want A Flat Tummy (631 Views)

Brand new Tummy Trimmer Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells @ ₦20,000 / Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale / Green World Slimming Pill For Tummy Blasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Flat Tummy by damilolami(f): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2011
The secret to flat tummy is not in taking pills that can damage your liver. Try slimming patch. I used it and it worked for me. It burns fat gradually and reduces you quest for large quantities of meals and junks. Just paste it on the area you want to slim and start seeing results after one week. Just N1,500

(1) (Reply)

Make Me An Offer On This Nikon D200 / 4sale Honda Accord Hivtech 2005) Cheap Traveling / List Your Event With Giglinke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.