Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) (37338 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
He would have gone there with his mother who promised that her son will turn Lagos to east where unknown gunmen are the chief of armed forces

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by pfadom: 4:22am On Mar 17, 2023
He will govern your father's house. It is just 24 hrs away.

didroon43:
Very interesting piece here. It is great to see the great things that Gbadebo Vivor-Rhodes is doing. All thanks to Labor Party (LP) and the impact of it's principal Peter Obi.

Come Saturday 18/03/23, Gbadebo will become the new governor of Lagos state from a different party.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by shegz24(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2023
Lol... so he went to the Oba of Lagos Palace to speak English and still has his cap worn.

This Chinedu guy no serious. grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by Mubiola360: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Deejaygold:
PHOTOS: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour visits Oba of Lagos

The governorship candidate of the Labour Party in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, has visited the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu.

He made this known on his Twitter page on Thursday.

Gbadebo noted that he was accompanied by his father and team to visit and pay respects to the king.

He wrote,

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1636371615813636102?s=20
The same Oba he is planning to lock up when he gets power. Interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
And this Chinedu thinks oba of Lagos will support him.....

Na on Saturday . Dem go collect Vawulence

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by XAUBulls: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Cold reception - see how they all look sad. And his father followed him like a kindergarten kid that has misbehaved in school.

Anyway. This visit is a waste of time. After the visit, the Oba of Lagos said he has a right to contest, BUT the Eleko endorsed Sanwo Olu instead grin
Lol... grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by XAUBulls: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
post=121792632:
As we have said here before a couple of times........

He sounds intelligent, i.e Gbadebo.

But Sanwo-Olu has done good in Lagos State,
He will win and continue his job as LSG.

GRV should come out to contest in 4 years from now, God's willing.

On the second image below,
Who noticed the encircled that says
"FOR TINUBU"
Yup!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by XAUBulls: 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mynd44:
Why is he wearing a cap? This is a mess

Anyway, if you don't understand the language, you won't understand the culture
That young dude called Gbadebo sees himself as some kind of a rebel. SMH

He isn't well-grounded in his
Yoruba culture and is not fit to be the Governor of Lagos State based on his past tweets. He should apologise publicly for his past anti-Yoruba posts and he just might be forgiven.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by didroon43: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
pfadom:
He will govern your father's house. It is just 24 hrs away.

If you like cry, Gbadebo is the next Governor of Lagos state.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by pfadom: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Your eyes are getting clear...

didroon43:

If you like cry, Gbadebo is the next Governor of Lagos state.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by didroon43: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
pfadom:
Your eyes are getting clear...

My eyes getting clear where? I no see anything oh.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by pfadom: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ah! You no dey see again? E be like say you don dey blind o. Your case is getting out of hand then...

didroon43:

My eyes getting clear where? I no see anything oh.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) by didroon43: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
pfadom:
Ah! You no dey see again? E be like say you don dey blind o. Your case is getting out of hand then...

grin grin

I'm not blind my dear, I can see properly. I don't just see what you are saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.