Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan (199 Views)

Urhobo Students Union Vice President Burnt To Death In Bayelsa Auto Crash / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / Vice President's Helicopter Crash:Facts About The AgustaWestland 139 Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by hicliq(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has disclosed that he did not plan to become Nigeria’s vice president in 2007. He claimed that fate had a different plan for him.

He said this during a condolence visit to Bayelsa State Governor Douye Diri over his father’s death.

At Sampou Community in the Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government Area of the state, Jonathan shared his experience.

I Never Wanted to Become Vice President – Jonathan

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has disclosed that he did not plan to become Nigeria’s vice president in 2007. He claimed that fate had a different plan for him.

He said this during a condolence visit to Bayelsa State Governor Douye Diri over his father’s death.

I Never Wanted to Become Vice President – Jonathan

At Sampou Community in the Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government Area of the state, Jonathan shared his experience.

He said that when he was selected to be Nigeria’s number two citizen, he almost cried because he never wanted to occupy such a high office at that time.

However, Jonathan advised politicians who aspire to serve Nigerians to be humble and not to become power-hungry.

Furthermore, he stated that if it is not their time to serve, they will not be there. But if it is their destiny, then they will serve the people.

Continue Reading: https://politainment.net/nigeria-politics/i-never-wanted-to-become-vice-president-jonathan/

1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by SHIVA001: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
I don hear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Steps Required To Get A Passport / Where The Rich Lives In Lagos Nigeria �� | Lagos Island | Victoria Island | Le / How To Apply For My Children And Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.