Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Redknapp: Arsenal Favourite To Win Premier League Title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Redknapp: Arsenal Favourite To Win Premier League Title (110 Views)

Manchester City Win Premier League Title / Who Is Your Favourite To Win Ballon D'or 2019? / Lampard Will Be Chelsea Manager - Harry Redknapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redknapp: Arsenal Favourite To Win Premier League Title by solbase10(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Former Tottenham Hotspur manager, Harry Redknapp, has picked Arsenal to win the Premier League title this season ahead of Manchester City.

Redknapp said that Arsenal have an advantage to win the title over Man City, adding that he must be truthful.

Former Tottenham Hotspur manager, Harry Redknapp, has picked Arsenal to win the Premier League title this season ahead of Manchester City.

Redknapp said that Arsenal have an advantage to win the title over Man City, adding that he must be truthful.

Not Tottenham, this year, no. I definitely fancy Arsenal, strongly,” Redknapp said (via Mirror).

“They are top of the league, they look good. I think they are a fantastic team at the moment, Arsenal, I must be truthful.”

Read Also:https://www.completesports.com/redknapp-arsenal-favourite-to-win-premier-league-title/

(1) (Reply)

Watch� / Naijabet.com Special Tips On Lyon (w) - Chelsea (w) / News On Brazil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.