Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) (56803 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) / Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by ebukajay184: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Popular Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate her daughter, Light, as she turns two years old, IGBERETV reports.

The actress shared a photo of her and her daughter wearing matching red dresses.

She captioned the photo;

"Baby LIGHT IS 2.

On the 15th of March 2021, God blessed me with the Greatest Gift and my biggest heart desire. A Shining LIGHT and the most precious, adorable little girl. I never knew how much my life would change and how much comfort and Joy a human could bring... My smart and loving Princess, I love you more than life itself.. You are a Light to us and to your generation. As you turn 2, I re dedicate you to the God that Gave you to me. The One who never sleeps nor slumber... HE is doing an excellent Job at taking care of us... Grow in wisdom and abundance of Grace my little Angel. Mummy loves you too much.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp2M90NMiVR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Houseontherock1: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wow! Never knew she had a baby undecided

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by dawnomike(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Happy birthday to the lil one..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by SHIVA001: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations to Light. may be before she grow reach her mama. Nigeria light go don stable. Because for here nao. no Light na gen I on.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
This is actually what these women need.

Get a baby out of surrogate or sperm bank and keep moving forward...

Instead of some lazy good~for~nothing men without balls masquerading as a house husband who couldn't bring nada to the glass table

Modified: quote me all you can. Cos of that y'all think I'm a sisi?

If you don't like what I wrote. Write your own

109 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Treasure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Uniquetani1(f): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
I like the method she used in having this baby.
Happy Birthday Light

Surrogacy is the best, no need to dwell with one loser

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Fut9ure: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nice

Very nice

My pikin say hi 👋
Although he be five years old

But if he follow my footstep then that ini edo pikin go know say this thier generation they vex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Nuhskhut: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
The picture really depicts her captions.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by sojisenai(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmmmm...

Meanwhile, if you have an elderly loved one, or a friend who is sick or disabled or a pregnant/nursing mother...and you need a reputable company to provide quality care for them, kindly check my signature for the best caregiving service company around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Bashnigga(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
So she has a daughter?
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by mmadu5(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Get a baby out of surrogate or sperm bank and keep moving forward

Instead of some lazy good for nothing men without balls masquerading as a house husband who wouldn't bring nada to the glass table

you will die before your time. with your useless kids

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by superCleanworks(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
it is Baby's birthday but you just had to GRAB ALL THE ATTENTION with the photoshoot.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by macleo99: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Instead of some lazy good for nothing men without balls masquerading as a house husband who wouldn't bring nada to the glass table

Why are u so bitter? Better heal .........

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ini is beautiful enough without applying oils and fake smoothing. I like them more in their natural skins unbleached and creamed. Thank God I've had my supper or I would have thrown up.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by HeartlessMan: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
So Ini Edo is 48 but her daughter is just 2.

Truly na poverty dey make boys & girls dey rush to "marry early".

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Emmastan291: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
ini Edo and Tonto Dike often confuses me...

Happy birthday to the baby
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by nkemoma(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Future Slay Queen
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by SlurUsername1: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
cheesy
You mean her Bastard daughter from a sperm donor?
The Bastard quick grow o
Why's she hiding her face naaww grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
sad
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wait
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
smiley
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
When this OLOSHO public commodity born?
Who be the father, abi na random sperm donor?

As a real Top- G and high value man, NOTHING in this life will make me feel comfortable birthing my children through someone that has been passed around like football by multiple men. No matter her status and beauty, GOD FORBID!
I could "mark" my own register with DOUBLE protection, but I'll make sure I don't plant any seed in her...

IF YOU WON'T LIKE TO HAVE A DAUGHTER LIKE HER, DON'T MARRY HER OR MAKE HER THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN.

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Blackstan: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
macleo99:

Why are u so bitter? Better heal .........
don't mind d ekuke grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by BeanX(m): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Wow! Never knew she had a baby undecided
Adopted I think
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Olarewaju89: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

undecided

Your father regret the day you were born. *Bitch*

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wow
Never knew she had a baby ma ya fokwa nke 2yrs

Happy birthday cutie

I'm already craving for a baby🤭

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Quest7777: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.