Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake (46213 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Olumide Oworu & His Campaign Team Attacked At Iponri, Surulere / Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by LibertyRep: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
I will reiterate.

The government need to do something urgently as regards the irresponsible use of the social media.

How can some people sit somewhere, manufacture fake news and spread such unhindered without repercussions.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by Shedrack777: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
na till them kill am before una go believe na true ba?
Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by meum: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
I knew it after looking at the pix very well I concluded it was a make up for either a movie or something. The bl00d, the scare on the nose didn’t look real

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by eroticecstasy: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Pictures of Attacks on Olumide is Fake: Check the Date.

Edited by nlfpmod: Though Olumide confirmed that he was attacked but the photo used is fake; it's from a movie set shared on his Instagram page in October 2022. Some mischievous people went to his page and lifted it.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7613418/olumide-oworu-campaign-team-attacked

It'll be a shameful thing for ipob to rule any state outside SE via LP. Boko Haram are better than ipobian biafrans.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by SisterAnn(f): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs trying hard to spread terrorism.
Elupee top to bottom

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by IgOga(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Well I nor suprise now...

Obi who was a monumental failure as Anambra governor was successfully packaged for young Nigerians and christians as their saviour.....

Na thesame strategy.......lie.....lie again...rinse....repeat....lie.....if you lie so many times low IQ individuals will start to believe it.....and the extremely foolish ones will be ready to die for the lie

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
okoros and fake news...like rice and beans.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by ebufa: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

the bile in the belly of Afonja gutter rats will end up poisoning your organs! we pass una today and tommorrow!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by Karlifate: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Politics of bitterness & propaganda everywhere. grin

Die for any politician at your own peril. cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by faceLAGOS: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Iboes, make una rest small.

I wonder how you people will be able to face your hosts after this election.

Shameless set of greedy savage folks.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by kayusely70(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
I can't believe an adult will be vomiting this kind of shameless excuse without feeling ashame of himself grin

Urchins don learn how to lie from Him Tu Lie

Just the way Pandora lost the presidential election woefully, nah so GRV will lose scandalously on Saturday.
Amen and Amen and Amen and Amen and Amen and Amen and Amen!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by Gbeng30(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmmmm, it's really baffle me when I see some senseless urchins calling the wise a fool...
Ignorance and lack of positive thinking mislead people than anything
Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by sukar886: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
You are so foolish , wetin concern that guy with ipob, tribalism don kill u, wetin Igbo people do una , leave them make them go, no way... The more you hate them, they more the progress
Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by Sens8: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Naira20:
Is that what the police told you?
APC supporters are too daft

What about you that believed that buhari was cloned….you get sense??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Igbo and fake story always

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by Idamuadugbo: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omashe ooo

At the end of the day omoiya mii lofo rii fa.
Omo odua like me dey collect beating unto say he was at the wrong party at the wrong time.
Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by davidl7: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

All una problem na igbos. Once una buy #50 nylon garri, drink am with tap water, next thing na to buy #200 recharge card, do data come dey hate igbos online.
Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by Madups(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
This forum has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by MarxisGLABACK: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
THIS NAIRALAND IS TOO HATEFUL & TOXIC ,
THE OWNERS NEED 2 DO SOMETHING VERY URGENT ABOUT THIS OR FACE A DOWN TREND WITH TIME. ANYTIME I VISIT HERE, IS PEOPLE TEARING THEIR CLOTHS IN ANIMOSITY. HABA, ! ! THANK GOD FOR OTHER PLATFORMS

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by demoBaba: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Whether it's fake or not , your PVC will determine the next governor of Lagos State , be it GRV , Sanwo Olu or Jandor .

All we seek for is free and fair election, we don't want violence coming this Saturday.

Looking at the picture without explanation is fake.
Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by IbileIfe: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Majority of the followers and supporters of Peter Obi are intellectual illiterates.
RE-TAR-DED.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by tabaralph: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
I can't believe an adult will be vomiting this kind of shameless excuse without feeling ashame of himself grin

Urchins don learn how to lie from Him Tu Lie

Just the way Pandora lost the presidential election woefully, nah so GRV will lose scandalously on Saturday.
Don’t mind the shameless he goat, what do you expect from a low budget actor like oworu than a fake drama.
Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by Tareq1105: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Naira20:
Is that what the police told you?
APC supporters are too daft

Did you observed that his wrist watch was on his left hand intact?

If he was actually attacked, he would not know the direction of his wrist watch.

I observed also that his tie sitted well on his neck. Haba, may olumide oworu not see true attack.

This is more of a drama than an attack.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by Bluntemperor: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Agrico1:
If this is true then I'm in support of social media Bill..... Enough is enough. Every dick and Harry chase clouts for likes and retweets.

You fake something,yet you still de talk?
Na wao for Nigerians o
Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by everythinggirly(f): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
I don tire for una mumu country palava.
Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by Asagna1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Administration1:
Same APC idiots that went and published the photos are the same people that are coming to say it was false. Ask yourself did he post it on his timeline? No, it was one APC apologist that posted it on her blog first and it's still Dem that came out to say it's fake

So you mean Gbadebo did not check fact well before attacking sanwolu on this same attack. I don’t know why you people just like to justify nonsense even when it’s clear. Apc post fake news and a whole Lp governorship candidate wrote letter on the same fake news.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake by darkkknight2010: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
That shows the level of intelligence of the so-called LP Lagos Guber Candidate.

Asagna1:

So you mean Gbadebo did not check fact well before attacking sanwolu on this same attack. I don’t know why you people just like to justify nonsense even when it’s clear. Apc post fake news and a whole Lp governorship candidate wrote letter on the same fake news.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Policeman Runs For Safety As Violence Erupts During LG Election In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.