Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

President-elect Tinubu Sends Message To Those Who Didn’t Vote For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-elect Tinubu Sends Message To Those Who Didn’t Vote For Him (493 Views)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President-elect Tinubu Sends Message To Those Who Didn’t Vote For Him by fiyinadebola: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bola Tinubu, the incoming president of Nigeria, has said that those who did not support him should still have faith in the nation.

The comment was made by Tinubu in a statement on Thursday.

The former governor of Lagos State claims that he wants to improve society for all citizens, regardless of their political affiliations, not just for himself and his supporters.

“I request that we all work together for Nigeria. I kindly ask those who supported me to continue to support our national policies and plans.

“I also ask that you reach out to your family members who cast different ballots from your own. The hand of friendship, peace, and unity should be extended to them.

“To those of you who did not vote for me...

Click the link below to continue reading👇👇

https://www.drillogist.com/president-elect-tinubu-sends-message-to-those-who-didnt-vote-for-him/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: President-elect Tinubu Sends Message To Those Who Didn’t Vote For Him by dat9jaguy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
A winner has been declared. Time for divisive campaigns are over. A leader, that is worth his salt, knows it is time to unite the country.
I think Nigeria got it right this time with Tinubu's victory.
I wish Bola Ahmed Tinubu, our president-elect, good luck in the task of nation building.

Re: President-elect Tinubu Sends Message To Those Who Didn’t Vote For Him by ahamonyeka(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Must everybody vote for him?
Re: President-elect Tinubu Sends Message To Those Who Didn’t Vote For Him by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
ahamonyeka:
Must everybody vote for him?
Shey tulue
Re: President-elect Tinubu Sends Message To Those Who Didn’t Vote For Him by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Let's not deceive ourselves.No politician will bribe his way from his Political party primary's up to INEC chairman and be declared winner with inducement and you expect the politician to be servant to the people.
He will not look at both those who voted for and against him because he believes if he doesn't bribe his way,he won't win.
Let's buckle up for another maladministration.
Re: President-elect Tinubu Sends Message To Those Who Didn’t Vote For Him by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
dat9jaguy:
A winner has been declared. Time for divisive campaigns are over. A leader, that is worth his salt, knows it is time to unite the country.
I think Nigeria got it right this time with Tinubu's victory.
I wish Bola Ahmed Tinubu, our president-elect, good luck in the task of nation building.

But you urchins are still promoting ethnic hatred in Lagos with divisive propaganda. grin

(1) (Reply)

If Ekweremadu Had Built Good Hospitals. / Senator Aduda Unveils N2.8bn Projects / Benue PDP Suspends Iyorchia Ayu Over Anti-party Activities.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.