Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Timi Dakolo Drops 'beautiful Noise' His First Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Timi Dakolo Drops 'beautiful Noise' His First Album (3437 Views)

Timi Dakolo - The Vow (VIDEO WITH LYRICS) / Video Of Timi Dakolo: Great Nation / Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Drops 'beautiful Noise' His First Album by GMcompere: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2011
Endowed with a unique voice, at last, Timi drops his first album. I cant stop listening to his songs. This album is for lovers of good music with decent content. Its a fresh breath from what we hear these days. If you have listened to the songs,  Please share your comments:

Track List
1. Intro
2. Let It Shine
3. The Woman I Love
4. I Love You
5. Heaven Please ft MI
6. Is It Over ft Joan Ekpai
7. Love Song
8. Raise the Roof ft Cobhams
9. Love Of My Life
10. So Beautiful ft Elvis Larri
11. There’s a Cry , My Favorite
12. I Love You (Remix) ft Jesse Jagz

(1) (Reply)

Music: Nicki Minaj – All Things Go / The Double Trouble – O Jola Le Mang Ft Maxy Khoisan (mp3 Download) / Emeka Indo – Looking For Baami (nollywood Soundtrack)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.