Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Please Enlighten My Naive Mind - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Enlighten My Naive Mind (163 Views)

Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / Someone Should Enlighten Me On Youtube Videos / Please Enlighten On Adblabla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Enlighten My Naive Mind by JustJesse(m): 1:15am On Mar 17, 2023
So I've come across as number of affiliate programs, and they all seem good, there's Fiverr, there's WPEngine, there's Siteground, there's Shopify.
And IDK, I got a stupid idea a while ago, take Fiverr for example, they pay $30 for every first time buyer you refer to a graphic design service, there are jobs that go for as cheap as $5, when making the payment, you end up spending like $8 because of VAT, so let's say $8 to get $30, and I know a whole lotta people from college who'd gladly accept $2 to create a Fiverr account and make a purchase with my link, so that's $10 to make $30, they'll obviously be far from me, so it's not like the IP addresses will clash or anything, only issue I see here is the fact that Fiverr would probably get suspicious and have me banned for getting first time purchases all the time, but at the same time, I can mix it up, throw in a few returning buyers, it'll only take a bit out of my profit.
But if it's this easy, why isn't everyone else doing this
Re: Please Enlighten My Naive Mind by JustJesse(m): 1:16am On Mar 17, 2023
Another example is WPEngine, they pay $200 per sale, even if it's for the monthly basic plan that'll cost less than $40 (including VAT and card charges), yes, they have a waiting period, but for a 5X, it's not so bad, why isn't everyone else doing this?
Please tell me what I'm missing
Re: Please Enlighten My Naive Mind by JustJesse(m): 1:16am On Mar 17, 2023
And then there's Siteground, they pay every Wednesday after your second sale, it has a tiered payment system and the lowest is $50 per sale, and you can get a monthly plan for like $20, and as your sales go up, your commissions per sale increase, so eventually, you can be throwing in some $60 yearly plans to mix it up and avoid suspicion, by your 11th sale, you're hitting a 100 bucks per sale.
Please, help cure my naivety, tell me what I've missed
Re: Please Enlighten My Naive Mind by losprince(m): 5:25am On Mar 17, 2023
People aren't doing it because it's illegal, and if you get caught, you get spanked.

(1) (Reply)

Get More Views On Tiktok / 5 Steps To Get The Right Visibility For Your Blog - Victorwinners.com / URGENTLY NEEDED !!! Blog Adsense Account That Has Withdrawal History Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.