Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy (783 Views)

'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus / Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" / If You Are Yoruba Please See This Before Rejoicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by laiperi: 4:54am On Mar 17, 2023
Honestly, I think Ndi-Igbo have overstepped their boundaries.

Yoruba must be careful and deal with them jejely. The wrath of Yoruba must not spill blood.

We are not violent people until pushed.

Please vote your wish and let atounrinwa be ashamed.

There are reasonable Igbo within us.

Na Ogun ai take beg una.
Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by colorsofrainbow: 4:58am On Mar 17, 2023
laiperi:

Yoruba must be careful and deal with them jejely. The wrath of Yoruba must not spill blood.

Na Ogun ai take beg una.

Joke taken too far grin grin

All these Urchins lol

10 Likes

Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by kcnwaigbo: 4:59am On Mar 17, 2023
May they rather have mercy upon your stupidities.

As for this election we don vote finish

8 Likes

Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by Totilopussylick(m): 5:02am On Mar 17, 2023
Crying baby awards of the day await you at the end of the gubernatorial election in Lagos state tongue
laiperi:

Na Ogun ai take beg una.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by Bridget95(f): 5:05am On Mar 17, 2023

7 Likes

Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by alanto: 5:39am On Mar 17, 2023
This guy think say igbo na human being but dem no de hear word. Of the 3 Igbos in my compound, one an elderly was chased out of Kano during Igbos VS Hausa fracas, he told me how they destroyed is beer parlour, how him and his wife luckily escaped but guess what? He's in Ogun working in Lagos and I'm going to tell you for free that including the one in the boys quarter they all have the same reasoning all three of them, none of them is on nairaland but their expression, ideas of politics are all the same, they are all Kanu worshippers and Obi followers. But one funny thing I notice is since I've been giving it to them and telling it to their face that we now know they don't like us, I told the old man to his face that I know you tell your girls not to date Yorubas because they are bad people. So I figured the man being someone that works in Lagos and that uses transport means is beginning to hear things and coupling with how I throw it in their face that they are ungrateful in Yorubaland and we don't have love for them just as they don't have for us, the old man has been telling the younger ones to calm down, he now buy me beer every evening and dash my son money at will but I'm letting him know that's not the point it's not you it's your people me and you chill after work everyday so it's not you but your people, he's now consciously remembering how he lost everything due to his own people always causing problem everywhere they go... Him admitting that to me last night means everything to me.

8 Likes

Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:41am On Mar 17, 2023
laiperi:

Na Ogun ai take beg una.
With the way e wan turn out after election... hmm. Restructure go dey lagos o

1 Like

Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by Vinnie2000(m): 5:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Lols,

Funny Enough, Despite all the Threats/Intimidation,

Igbos are going about their Business. 'Ego di na Kpa'! cheesy

An IgboMan is too WISE to Fight because of Election! 😏

4 Likes

Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:45am On Mar 17, 2023
alanto:
This guy think say igbo na human being but dem no de hear word. Of the 3 Igbos in my compound, one an elderly was chased out of Kano during Igbos VS Hausa fracas, he told me how they destroyed is beer parlour, how him and his wife luckily escaped but guess what? He's in Ogun working in Lagos and I'm going to tell you for free that including the one in the boys quarter they all have the same reasoning all three of them, none of them is on nairaland but their expression, ideas of politics are all the same, they are all Kanu worshippers and Obi followers. But one funny thing I notice is since I've been giving it to them and telling it to their face that we now know they don't like us, I told the old man to his face that I know you tell your girls not to date Yorubas because they are bad people. So I figured the man being someone that works in Lagos and that uses transport means is beginning to hear things and coupling with how I throw it in their face that they are ungrateful in Yorubaland and we don't have love for them just as they don't have for us, the old man has been telling the younger ones to calm down, he now buy me beer every evening and dash my son money at will but I'm letting him know that's not the point it's not you it's your people me and you chill after work everyday so it's not you but your people, he's now consciously remembering how he lost everything due to his own people always causing problem everywhere they go... Him admitting that to me last night means everything to me.

You're no more a little child, act your age and stop talking nonsense.

Dem no born you well to try rubbish on any Igbo man because he voted for his candidate you hateful soul
Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2023
laiperi:

Na Ogun ai take beg una.
No Igbo man will write these

This is a joke put together by a Yoruba 😂😆😂😆

1 Like

Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by alanto: 6:13am On Mar 17, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

You're no more a little child, act your age and stop talking nonsense.

Dem no born you well to try rubbish on any Igbo man because he voted for his candidate you hateful soul
Me and you are saying the same thing. Shebi Edo no be Lagos? But Lagos na Igboland
Oya clap for yourself and find someone else and don't ever in your senseless princeofimo life quote me anymore. Se, o gbo?
Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2023
alanto:

Me and you are saying the same thing. Shebi Edo no be Lagos? But Lagos na Igboland
Oya clap for yourself and find someone else and don't ever in your senseless princeofimo life quote me anymore. Se, o gbo?
Oniro Oshi, we are not saying the same thing . Stop threatening people in Lagos because Lagos does not belong to you that came from Ogun state
Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by alanto: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Oniro Oshi, we are not saying the same thing . Stop threatening people in Lagos because Lagos does not belong to you that came from Ogun state
I no dey follow you drag thank God you said I'm from Ogun State that shows you that Yorubas are speaking in one voice and we will protect our land the same way you guys are preventing Fulani emir in the SE. You will not be allowed power any part in Yorubaland. Not now that we have a real Yoruba president with progressive plan... Anything you guys touch you destroy... Na so una don scatter Atiku life for nothing
Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by Goodmarlian: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Bring it on no lele ,the blood for blood let it escalate.
Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2023
alanto:

I no dey follow you drag thank God you said I'm from Ogun State that shows you that Yorubas are speaking in one voice and we will protect our land the same way you guys are preventing Fulani emir in the SE. You will not be allowed power any part in Yorubaland. Not now that we have a real Yoruba president with progressive plan... Anything you guys touch you destroy... Na so una don scatter Atiku life for nothing
You talk like a drunk
Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by Tunasco4u(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2023
Ok
Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by Brimstone77: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2023

Afonjas have been the ones dishing out threat to igbos and yet are the ones forming victims..

Pathetic edi0ts looking for troubles and still turn to blame igbos..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2023
alanto:

Your people hate Igbo to the bone. We are just returning it back. You get no love where you gave no love.

The man in your compound is an idiot. I mind my business where I live because I see the hate everywhere. I help your people here but they always want to take advantage of me.

Yorubas are hateful of Igbo here in Lagos I don't know of anywhere else.

I do things to please myself. If it offends you, turn around. Why must you make me to do what you want.

For what?
Re: We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy by laiperi: 2:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Seriously, every Igbo know what their parents taught them about Yoruba and every Yoruba know what their parents taught them about how to be kind to strangers.

No need for denials, fingers pointing or projections.

Igbo know and Yoruba know how we got here.

(1) (Reply)

How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer / Adebanjo@95: Tinubu Celebrates Afenifere Leader, Praise Contribution To Politics / Akarachi Amadi Biography, Age, Family, Career, Education, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.