Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward (12105 Views)

Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by steeltrust: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Tareq1105:
Currently watching Arise TV Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati and others on how they're mocking themselves thinking that they're mocking INEC.

I also watched them displaying their unhidden hatred for Tinubu. It's their personal right. I see them taking advantage of their position as sitting behind microphone to force their biased opinion on Nigerians. As usual, they would always fail as they've failed in the past.

Imagine Rufai Oseni saying that people are going to rig tomorrow election. What exactly is he telling the public? Is this what journalism all about?

Arise TV and whatever the entire crew stands for would crumble before them tomorrow.

don’t be an hypocrites
This is democracy
Every one has the right to what suites them
You have Tvc who are in full support of tinubu and Apc and always castigating other candidates who are not in line with the drug lord
No one has faulted them

In American Fox News are big critics to Biden administration and heaven did not fall

Their is freedom of expression
Let who ever no t satisfied with tinubu And inec criticize them
It called democracy
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by BurialGround: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2023
[quote author=Buckeyemedia1 post=121807992][/quote]

Cowards always shifts the goal posts.
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by Tochj(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2023
youngtizzy1:
Common sense is not common
As una reject Buhari for 8yrs
Mumu dey romance u

Yeah we rejected Buhari twice because he is a very very very Bad leader.
If not that you guys are shameless
You won't be proud of Electing BUHARI twice.
It's very obvious to even the Blind that Buhari presidency is the worst since independence.
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by onuman: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Hope Uzodinma has caused pain or blood to nearly every family in Imo state. Imo PDP and LP must be prepared to not allow Uzodinma put his stooges as candidate of PDP and LP next November guber election.
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by youngtizzy1(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Lol
This is the reason why you people keeps falling out cos you people don't understand politics.
You can't do it alone
You see every other tribes like nothing but politics is not like that.

My Brother, We need peace
Enough of Bigotness
It won't help us

Tochj:

Yeah we rejected Buhari twice because he is a very very very Bad leader.
If not that you guys are shameless
You won't be proud of Electing BUHARI twice.
It's very obvious to even the Blind that Buhari presidency is the worst since independence.
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by maestroferddi: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Tareq1105:
Currently watching Arise TV Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati and others on how they're mocking themselves thinking that they're mocking INEC.

I also watched them displaying their unhidden hatred for Tinubu. It's their personal right. I see them taking advantage of their position as sitting behind microphone to force their biased opinion on Nigerians. As usual, they would always fail as they've failed in the past.

Imagine Rufai Oseni saying that people are going to rig tomorrow election. What exactly is he telling the public? Is this what journalism all about?

Arise TV and whatever the entire crew stands for would crumble before them tomorrow.

Don't be ridiculous!

MC Oluomo is threatening Igbos from coming to vote in Lagos and that doesn't bother you...

Must you sound dumb?

You want the few remaining objective journalists in Nigeria to join in applauding the disgrace called election that wants to bring Tinubu in at all cost?

No person who has an active conscience would endorse illegality...
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC is nonsense. PDP is the same. Vote LP top to bottom.

Our next IMO governor..

Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by kiddkash(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2023
accordadoga24:
Happenings in the SADEAST, not our business…

Our business is ASIWAJU’S swearing-in..

God bless Nigeria..

God bless Yorubas..

God bless Hausas…

God bless the South/South…

God bless the Middle Belt…

God bless the JAGABAN of Africa…

Wailers can continue to wail for the next 8 years
Exactly. Why won't this people allow ipob to go their own way
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by Tochj(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2023
youngtizzy1:
Lol
This is the reason why you people keeps falling out cos you people don't understand politics.
You can't do it alone
You see every other tribes like nothing but politics is not like that.

My Brother, We need peace
Enough of Bigotness
It won't help us

So knowing politics is voting Bad candidates?
Is this how developed nations are developed?
You voted for Buhari twice though you know that he is a very bad candidate.
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by bigcasava1(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2023
If imo people allow this man to continue in power na mumu dem be
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by MasterShifu010(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2023
Tareq1105:

It’s true na , tomorrows election will most definitely be rigged , the last election shows the electorates decides nothing in this country ….
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by tyinfinity: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2023
God loves Uzodinma .
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by MasterShifu010(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2023
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by MasterShifu010(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
Why are Christians against Tinubu as President?

When Paul said:
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. Consequently, whoever resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves
Romans 13:1-2

Jagaban is God's Decision that has come to stay! grin
This decision is the decree of the watchers, the verdict declared by the holy ones, so that the living will know that the Most High rules over the kingdom of mankind and gives it to whom He wishes, setting over it the lowliest of men.’
Daniel 4:17

Since a hater of Christianity dey quote bible , oya na

Proverbs 16 : 12
It is an abomination to kings to do evil, for the throne is established by righteousness.

Proverbs 29:2 – How can we rejoice?
When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.…….
( are Nigerians rejoicing or groaning )

Isaiah 10:1
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees.

Let’s be guided
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by youngtizzy1(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Can you trust human?
OK, Atiku was a good one then right?
Why don't you vote For Atiku this last election?

Tochj:

So knowing politics is voting Bad candidates?
Is this how developed nations are developed?
You voted for Buhari twice though you know that he is a very bad candidate.
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by AntiChristian: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
MasterShifu010:

Since a hater of Christianity dey quote bible , oya na

Proverbs 16 : 12
It is an abomination to kings to do evil, for the throne is established by righteousness.

Proverbs 29:2 – How can we rejoice?
When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.…….
( are Nigerians rejoicing or groaning )

Isaiah 10:1
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees.

Let’s be guided

So that all may know, from where the sun rises to where it sets, that there is none but Me; I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create the darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7

What calamity did "the LORD" create?
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by 249morohundiya: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Uzodinma is not contesting for 2nd term rather he is expecting appointment from Tinbu after his tenure expires. But Tinubu will be sacked by TribunalUzodinma is not contesting for 2nd term rather he is expecting appointment from Tinbu after his tenure expires. But Tinubu will be sacked by Tribunal...
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by Tochj(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
youngtizzy1:
Can you trust human?
OK, Atiku was a good one then right?
Why don't you vote For Atiku this last election?

You are very Right
Humans can't be trusted
But they are those we can manage.
We voted Atiku in 2019 because he is better than BUHARI
Now we see a better candidate.
Buhari is the worst ever.
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by thaoriginator: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
cry
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by thaoriginator: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
accordadoga24:
Happenings in the SADEAST, not our business…

Our business is ASIWAJU’S swearing-in..

God bless Nigeria..

God bless Yorubas..

God bless Hausas…

God bless the South/South…

God bless the Middle Belt…

God bless the JAGABAN of Africa…

Wailers can continue to wail for the next 8 years
🤣 bae chill out😙
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by JOemmy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Uzodima is really a very fearful coward that is extremely scared of any free and fair election in imo state. All his visits to buhari was only on how to stiffle any opposition in imo and not on how to attract developments uzodima should be more scared now cause he also has the LP to contend with in the coming governorship election.
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by youngtizzy1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
I feel you Brother Man
Let's just preach peace among ourselves
We can stop Tribal Bigotry
Starting from me and you.

Tochj:

You are very Right
Humans can't be trusted
But they are those we can manage.
We voted Atiku in 2019 because he is better than BUHARI
Now we see a better candidate.
Buhari is the worst ever.
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by ndkadi: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Its well
Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by Tochj(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
youngtizzy1:
I feel you Brother Man
Let's just preach peace among ourselves
We can stop Tribal Bigotry
Starting from me and you.

Yeah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Recalls Ambassador From Libya Over Gaddafi’s Statement / 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released / Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.