Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) (16184 Views)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by oikirodah(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2023
That Awesome Moment "Mama" Shows Her Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole On The Streets Of Auchi(Video)

'As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem..As e dey pain dem, omo, e dey sweet us"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_IRLMZveAc

This was the beautiful moment our lens captured this happy and obviously overjoyed mama dancing to Timaya's melodious hit song, this old woman was so overwhelmed on seeing Adams Oshiomhole yesterday when he came out to thank the people of Auchi for voting for the APC all the way in the last presidential and National Assembly elections.

The woman perfectly captured the song's moment. "I-don't-care, no dey stress me with pepper body (I-don't-care, no dey stress me with pepper body).No dey stress me, my grace, e plenty (no dey stress me, my grace, e plenty)"

Adams Oshiomhole is a man of plenty Grace he has proven times without numbers to lead the chat in popularity test in Edo State, his presence electrifies everywhere he goes, it was amazing watching this Mama come out of her abode to celebrate Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole as the next senator elect for Edo North.

Adams Oshiomhole is a man of plenty Grace, he has proven time and time again to lead the chat in popularity test in Edo State, his presence electrifies everywhere he goes, it was amazing watching this Mama come out of her abode to celebrate Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole as the next senator elect for Edo North.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/that-awesome-moment-mama-shows-her-dancing-skills-to-welcome-oshiomhole-on-the-streets-of-auchivideo/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by robinso01(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2023
It seems they really like this man in his district.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by Zonefree(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Waste of good dancing skills.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by airminem(f): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Wow!
Isn't 'the' African woman amazing?!

'Like' for 'mama'

'Share' for Oshiomole

93 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2023
Zonefree:
Shut up you wailer. Una still get mouth talk for the forum, shame no dey catch you? 🤣🤣
After you, princeoflagos, , owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks and the other wailers don predict nonsense finish una still dey wail here! 🤣🤣

Especially you, are you done embarrassing yourself on the "romance" section? Now na to chuk mouth inside politics wey you no sabi, trying to sound "Savage".🤣
You are everywhere,and you need to rest,and reserve your energy for Tinubu's inauguration,or better still channel this energy into bettering your life!😛🤣🤣

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by Johndoh: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nice one mama grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by akokaite(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
cheesy
Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by mainman7(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Christians can we tell one another some bitter Truth today? Have you seen that Tweet where Chinedu's wife was praising and fighting for Homosexuals and that it should be legalized in Nigeria too? Does it mean she is Lesbian or her husband bisexual doing both men and women? Definitely, Homosexuality would be legalized by him in Lagos if mistakenly elected. If you are a Christian and you still Support these Satanic Evil Souls worse than animals hidden under Human skin, then you are surely going to Hellfire straight!
Like if you Agree, share if not.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by GeneralPulal: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mama wey sabi..

Knowing you’re not living amidst the 10th most deadly terrorist group in the world is worth dancing off..

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by kiddkash(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
According to Osho.

Go and die. That man has no regards for anyone

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by REUBEN1211: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Edo no dey carry last

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by mozes01(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mama wey get doings! thats how Sanwolu go dance on sunday after sending Chukwuma back to IPOB forest. grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by Mikelarteta(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
I swear this woman still get moves o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by ronalmagic10(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ipob miscreants in the mud. Enemies of Nigeria will be disappointed

APC top to bottom

God bless Nigeria

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by Abujaexpress: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mama de mama, my mother in law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by olisefom: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
I hope she can still dance after 2 years.

Most of our politicians have wrong understanding of what leadership should be, as such, they always disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by ecolime(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lol
Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by Mikelarteta(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
These are the chicks that rocked in the late 70s and early 80s if u know u know. Well calculated dance steps. Mama you too much may your days be longer IJN. Nigerians are one of the happiest people in the world. Despite our challenges, we still find something to make us happy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by madridguy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mama wey sabi doing.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by highchief1: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/that-awesome-moment-mama-shows-her-dancing-skills-to-welcome-oshiomhole-on-the-streets-of-auchivideo/

obideints no Dey play reach oshiomole side.if una go der e go disgrace una.I told them OBIDIENTs are strong where pdp and apc are lazy

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by samfrancis1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zonefree:
how’s that a waste.. someone’s happy there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by Winning123: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Idiot!

olisefom:
I hope she can still dance after 2 years.

Most of our politicians have wrong understanding of what leadership should be, as such, they always disappointing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Osho Baba himself.

Awon eyan President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want at [/color].

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by SoftP(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Q
Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by olisefom: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Winning123:
Idiot!

If thats all what your mind can conceive, enjoy.
Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by zaccheusolu: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
This one loud o
Re: Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) by Truthshscrazy: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
E nor easy. Dem suppose do small giveaway for the dancing old mama . Hope the person who concentrated on videoing the mama grin find her small thing sha. Even if na 1k naira sef. Its something grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Blasts Gov. Umahi, Declares Him Enemy Of Democracy For Banning It's Rally / Enugu PDP Governorship Primaries 2018 (Photos) / Kaduna Guber: Court Rules On Vote Recount Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.