Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Ruggedman - Why I Make Clothes For Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman - Why I Make Clothes For Women (611 Views)

Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' / See What A Grown Up Lady Wears As Clothes For Outings....! / Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman - Why I Make Clothes For Women by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2011
Whether as the green-horn rapper who picked on superiors like Idris Abdulkareem, and entertainment heavyweights Kenny Ogungbe and Dayo Adeneye; or the benefactor who introduced ethnic singer 9ice to limelight in the popular hit 'Ruggedy Baba' (2007) before both parties fell apart in 2010, Ruggedman always come to mind.
In May 2008, Michael Ugochukwu Stephens, unveiled his clothing line named after his birthday, 20th September Wears (T.S.W), at the Silverbird Galleria Lagos, where one-time Cross River state governor, Donald Duke was chief-launcher of the collection. Few months down the line, the buzz died down and T.S.W was out of the shops.
But next Sunday, September 25, 2011, a newly revived T.S.W will re-launch; parading a range of exotic male and female Tees, shirts, wristwatches and high-ended shoes. In this interview the award-winning rapper and T.S.W proprietor speaks excitedly on his 'new' baby and what was responsible for the hiatus.

Read More<>http://philiponyia..com/2011/09/ruggedman-why-i-make-clothes-for-women.html

(1) (Reply)

Ne-yo Is Set To Be A Father Again - And He's Engaged, Too! / Terry G Turns Fuji Musician / D Prince Launches Club Jonzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.