Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time (775 Views)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by Dollarseeker: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2023
I am coming back on Sunday strictly to join this protest https://www.nairaland.com/7614584/breaking-nationwide-protest-20-03

Even though I am okay, how about my friends, family relations, the suffering masses. People are really suffering in Nigeria. if I should show you my weekly disbursement to several people who finds it difficult to eat, you will weep for this country.

I will join a protest for a better Nigeria for the first time of my life. INEC has decided to ignore court order asking them to provide election materials used in declaring Tinubu as president. Is that how to have good leaders and good country. This has to stop and must be stopped if Nigerians are willing and ready to make it stop.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by darling2424(f): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2023
πŸ€πŸ‘
Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by helinues: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2023
The Apc supporters and lover of Tinubu will avoid the protest.

We are busy preparing for the inauguration day, that will be our protest because we will come out enmass to celebrate the inauguration of my president his Excellency Bola Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by mymadam(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Protest? Which one? Where exactly? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by muykem: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Start the protest against IPOB at Anambra, number 10 most dangerous terrorist group in the world

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by searchng4love: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Dollarseeker:
I am coming back on Sunday strictly to join this protest https://www.nairaland.com/7614584/breaking-nationwide-protest-20-03

Even though I am okay, how about my friends, family relations, the suffering masses. People are really suffering in Nigeria. if I should show you my weekly disbursement to several people who finds it difficult to eat, you will wrap for this country.

I will join a protest for a better Nigeria for the first time of my life. INEC has decided to ignore court order asking them to provide election materials used in declaring Tinubu as president. Is that how to have good leaders and good country. This has to stop and must be stopped if Nigerians are willing and ready to make it stop.
Protest and get shot pointblank range
Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by searchng4love: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

We are busy preparing for the inauguration day, that will be our protest because we will come out enmass to celebrate the inauguration of my president his Excellency Bola Tinubu
Beeni first things first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by helinues: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2023
searchng4love:

Beeni first things first

By weekend, we go circulate that message.

Let the sore losers go ahead with their protest, we go dey behind our gadgets and be reading the updates..

As reasonable number of them can't afford to subscribe for gym session, trekking sorry protest will also do

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by searchng4love: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

By weekend, we go circulate that message.

Let the sore losers go ahead with their protest, we go dey behind our gadgets and be reading the updates..

As reasonable number of them can't afford to subscribe for gym session, trekking sorry protest will also do

grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by 9jii(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Dollarseeker:

Even though I am okay, how about my friends, family relations, the suffering masses. People are really suffering in Nigeria. if I should show you my weekly disbursement to several people who finds it difficult to eat, you will wrap for this country.

Ipob idiots ideology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by Tinubuwillnotru: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

inuguration way go kill una

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by Tinubuwillnotru: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2023
searchng4love:

Protest and get shot pointblank range
the military that are gearing up to bring an interim president.. these ones no even Sabi anything grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by helinues: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
inuguration way go kill una

We understand that if something is not in your favour, you won't mind giving it to the dogs..

Na regular trademark

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by Tinubuwillnotru: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

We understand that if something is not in your favour, you won't mind giving it to the dogs..

Na regular trademark
omo ale ni e.. you don't have Sense.as u big so na old Man wey no fit Waka well wan b ur president.. because of 5k

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by helinues: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
omo ale ni e.. you don't have Sense.as u big so na old Man wey no fit Waka well wan b ur president.. because of 5k

Are you envying that 5k, if yes in Don jazzy's voice, come and have it

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by Tinubuwillnotru: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

Are you envying that 5k, if yes in Don jazzy's voice, come and have it
nawa o.. 5k ..
Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by SmartPolician: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2023
People wey dey fix protest date on Monday no get work? undecided
Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by Lovelive: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2023
You are free to join or stay at home.

It will commence 20th March, 2023 (the D day) to free Nigeria from Tyrant politicians / bad leadership.

mymadam:
Protest? Which one? Where exactly? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by mymadam(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Lovelive:
You are free to join or stay at home.

It will commence 25th March, 2023 (the D day) to free Nigeria from Tyrant politicians / bad leadership.

Starting point? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by Lovelive: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2023
Nationwide protest

mymadam:

Starting point? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by Massiveglory: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

Tinubu will not be sworn in. Mark this day and time.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by helinues: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Massiveglory:

Tinubu can never win Apc primary, he has already been declared the president elect.

Why do you some of you people like to believe in your own warped concocted lies?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by dat9jaguy(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2023
Massiveglory:

Abegi make we hear word. Tell me one of your 'guesses' that has ever come to pass.
Go and protest peacefully, it is your right but make sure it is peaceful if not na there una find trouble.

Imagine protesting for a candidate that says Bvas means Basic Values Acceptable....... So.

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by haffaze777(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

We are busy preparing for the inauguration day, that will be our protest because we will come out enmass to celebrate the inauguration of my [b]president[/b]his Excellency Bola Tinubu
It's our president not your president only, don't be selfish

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by helinues: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2023
haffaze777:

It's our president not your president only, don't be selfish

My president ni, that Muslim Muslim ticket suggestions no be beans oo..

Me and Betty Edu played almost same role even though mine has no direct connection with the party
Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by backtovillage: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2023
If Yoruba wins Lagos
SE will protest , that is their last hope.
Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by backtovillage: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Massiveglory:

Plz let him be sworn in plz plz plz ipob plz 😭😭😭😭😭
Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by Parachoko: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Make una no carry una unnecessary protest come Lagos State
Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
began the protest against the group at Anambra, proportion 10 most dangerous terrorist group in the world

Em, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.
Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by sreamsense: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dollarseeker:

Even though I am okay, how about my friends, family relations, the suffering masses. People are really suffering in Nigeria. if I should show you my weekly disbursement to several people who finds it difficult to eat, you will weep for this country.

Keep deceiving yourself and making foolish desicion. If you are hit with bullet (God forbids), I owe you no 'RIP' because you choose to be perpetually foolish. Is it when you kill yourself from your brainless protest decision that problem will be solved? How many problems have been solved from previous protests? You are a deceiver and bad looser because down inside you, it is only when obi is declared winner that you believe the system is working, but when he loses out then to you it means the system is not working.

Even before election, every sensible Nigerian knows obi will remain 3rd position which even reflect in the numbers of Senate and House of reps LP won. Every sensible Nigeria knows obi can't get votes from north and wouldn't get national spread. It happened as predicted, go and seat down; don't waste your life on fruitless venture. If you die for senseless protest, even people you are sharing money with will find another person to cater for them even before you are buried. So, use your senses properly and stop taking foolish decision to boost your ego. Obi has no case, he is only wasting his time; his supporters have counted and recounted votes by adding where he thought he won yet total couldn't cover-up.

He lost woefully, Tinubu has won convincingly, small irregularities noticed are not too much to move up obi from his comfortable 3rd position. Be wise, use your senses before they add 'sorry' to your state

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Voter's Message To INEC And APC Thugs / Why Is Tinubu Silent??? I Hope All Is Well! / Abakaliki Amaka!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.