Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo (50543 Views)

Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by xamuel17(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
MuchAdo:
Omo ales are our problem o.

There is no Igbo dominated place anywhere in Lagos. It's the omo ales that have been bought over by Igbos that always do the damage angry

Unfortunately, only piggidiots can be scapegoats angry

Piiggidiots amaka. cheesy

Poor man and tribalism na 5 & 6 grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by sencekompis: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
We have solutions to all omo Ales just like the British has for the English TERRORISTS. Ko si wahala rara.
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by unclejb2(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
you ediot can not buy stake in ur cursed igboland , una enter Lagos as a pauper with bathroom slippers and nylon bag full of rags and dirty cloth. Lagos gave u opportunities , transform u from appe to human beings , what ur cursed ,calamities and criminal oriented igbo land cant give una. una suppose dey grateful , u bunch of mor0ns chest beating abt buying land and more stake holders shits in Lagos yoruba land--delisional nonentities, u ediot will see what will befall u all after the whole election is gone. YOU WILL REAP ALL THE TRIBAL HATE YOU HAVE SOWED
you can only wail... The truth they say is bitter and there is nothing anyone is going to do about it.

Instead of you to draw inspiration from the resilience and hard work of Igbos so you can succeed like them, you are busy spewing hate, jealousy and envy.

Any day your father fails to pay rent to Igbos, you and your family would become homeless
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by bencr7: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
These are igbos using yoruba names as their profile names , stop fooling yourself OP , u are one of them , Tomorrow we all we come out with out true identities no hiding under the key boards to impersonate yorubas. its total war between we ur host Yorubas and you biafra/ipob fools --visitor in Lagos Yoruba land..

go shit,u think is every Yoruba that are like u Apc urchin, they more Yoruba in alimosho than any other tribe,but LP won in d local government,so u mean those Yoruba that vote for LP,are impersonators.

Which war,u dey talk,if that war come,u go stand am. Nonsense
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by sencekompis: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Most omo Ales are half ibos half Cameroonian living in south west. SOLUTION 4NU DEY YAAPAAA

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by anungangampu: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
simplesearch:
Ibos might be guilty of attaching too much emotions into whatever do. But make no mistake, most times they see and identify a good product from a far. Rejecting Buhari holistically in 2015 while many of us trooped out to vote for him is a one in a million instancefor careful examination. No doubt Tinubu will perform better than Buhari, but the truth is; for justice, fairness and equitable co-existence, even though it's southerners'' turn to produce the next president: It is completely not the turn of SW to do so. The right of first refusal squarely belongs to the South Easterners. And therein lies the burden for the present mandate holder to that throne.
Truth is somehow scarce in the country due to tribal supremacist agendas. I still don't understand why Igbos can't be profiled with your statement above than the hate slogan. Passion at times involves aggressiveness. But Nigerian politicians prefer everyone to be passive.
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by sencekompis: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
IPOB ASSOCIATES IMPERSONATING
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Otunbakayce: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
CilicMarin:
What are the IBOs looking for in Lagos? This is pure madness!!
They are looking for your head unfortunately for them, they can't find it because you have it stuck in a hypocritical and bigotry ass.
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by socialmediaman: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
CilicMarin:
I am yet to meet any Yoruba person who is not going to Vote for Sanwo Olu on Saturday...

This might as well be an IPOB terrorists disguising as a Yoruba.

How many Yoruba mouths are you social media nuisances feeding, that you think everyone should start hating on Igbos whom they're friends and families with?

Sometimes I wonder the planet you people came from

You carry your personal insecurities and try to impose it on everyone else just because you share some common ethnic ancestry?

Many of these so-called "Omo Ale"s have Igbo families and friends, and when you bigots create tension and start burning shops and causing nuisance, it irritates them, because everyone knows that corruption is the problem in Nigeria, not any ethnic. group.

Don't worry they will send another message to you fools again this Saturday.
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Shikini: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
Great
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by MountHoreb: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
CilicMarin:
What are the IBOs looking for in Lagos? This is pure madness!!

Is that the topic Omo Ale?🤣
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Nayturalistic: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
Very simple as ABC.

Yorubas are now champions of tribalism.

They rigged Peter Obi out and Igbos are not even attacking Yorubas still Yorubas are the ones busy cursing and abusing Igbos because Obi won, God and the forces of nature are watching them.

Yoruba land became peaceful and prosperous in the past because Yoruba fathers of the past embraced peace but Tinubu have misled many Yorubas of today with his dangerous ethnocentric politics.

Middlebelt regretted joining Hausa-Fulanis in the 1966 Northern Pogrom cos nature gave them back what they did to innocent Igbos living in their communities in 1966 pogrom, but Yorubas are foolishly following MC Oluomo and Tinubu to be attacking innocent Igbos living in Lagos and they think there won't be consequences even if they rig and win the election?

Time will teach them a hard lesson about life

OmG what fool typed all these trash. 🤦‍♂️..
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by GeneralPulal: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Propanganda..

Adding s to Omo Ale shows the person behind that page isn’t a Yoruba..

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by ConfidentialDoc: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Onyiridike:

We know the tribe that brought the calamity Buhari on us.
Idiote!

Go and run things in your own state. Your governors are the greatest calamity known to man. Now run along and be a good little boy..

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Exedyne: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
CilicMarin:
I am yet to meet any Yoruba person who is not going to Vote for Sanwolu on Saturday...

OF course. their lamba plenty.

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Antyxx: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Stop lying!! I have met uncountable Yorubas that will not be voting for APC.Shebi it was igbos that made LP win in alimosho and kosofe? You people are comedians
dont mind them, ApC looters, all my Yoruba friends are voting for elup top to bottom. Its just that we are not active on social media, awon were jatijati

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Rinoxy: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
CilicMarin:
I am yet to meet any Yoruba person who is not going to Vote for Sanwolu on Saturday...

Then you've not met anybody. Self-deception.
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Rinoxy: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Racoon:
Warped mentality. Go out of your comfort zone to expanse your horizon of thinking.There are Yoruba people in Enugu and Abia who contributed in helping us to vote out Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu to prevent them going to the Senate.
All the Yoruba in the north are obidients.
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by samfrancis1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Wetin I fit talk .. when the idiot identified himself as bastard already…
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Shikini: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gbam
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by emmaodet: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

Even the omo ale will sink with them if they don't take their time. Their useless self can go to OSU land

Of what use is an election if we all know it is going to be a one party race or win? Why waste such money on campaigns and election when all you want is continuity of one party - APC.
Probably we use collapse our parties into one and save ourselves the financial wastage, tribalism etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Jostoman: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
MuchAdo:
Omo ales are our problem o.

There is no Igbo dominated place anywhere in Lagos. It's the omo ales that have been bought over by Igbos that always do the damage angry

Unfortunately, only piggidiots can be scapegoats angry

Piiggidiots amaka. cheesy
Oga the message is Lagosians just want to free themselves.

Enough is Enough
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by heffem(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Akujuriobi:
I intended to vote APC but watching this video at Arise tv makes me cry and weep for Nigeria, Nigeria is not one and this video have prove it, I have make u turn in my mind to vote labour party after all they are both yorubas.
God bless you real good....you just let out my mind... lemme ask, is the name rhodes-vivour not a Lagosian name? So, why are these guys making this thing a do-or-die thing. I guess Mc Oluomo just made things worst for APC/Sanwo olu

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by dedugbaa(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
'IPOB terrorist' indeed: you would be surprised many Yoruba people, market women and folks that are of Yoruba origin are voting for LP we are plenty a poo ga nii, gidi gan.
For years I cry silently watch touts and thugs take over our streets while hoping for the faintest slight of light: this is where Jimi Agbaje failed. Until GRV: We go show those thugs on Saturday. Hello agbero, am a proud Yoruba guy but educated.
This might as well be an IPOB terrorists disguising as a Yoruba.[/quote]
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Adeleketoyin(f): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
CilicMarin:

You're living in denial. It means you're only interacting with yourself. You are watching back of screen and you don't know

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by symbianDON(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
Still surprised how many people are making the Obidient movement an Igbo agenda just to make it seems like it's all about IPOB.

If you speak in favour of Obi, they will call you Igbo or IPOB....

They're now saying that any protest is an Igbo protest....

Even the 20-10-20 is claimed to be an Igbo agenda...
that's the only kind of politics APC knows: politics of hatred, discord and division. Very useless party. Even PDP is a thousand times better than the evil APC!

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by SuperBlack: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bobloco:
The Igbos are always meant to take the fall for every thing wrong in this country

From North to South
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by heffem(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
CilicMarin:

..dey play, just dey play
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by emmaodet: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Racoon:
"Some yorubas behave like illiterates, like they cannot reason and tribalistic. Even educated ones living abroad which is beyond shocking. These are the same people that always cry racism abroad since they are more darker in complexion and more susceptible to racism, yet championing tribalism.

The sensible ones should call your foolish ones to order, because this thing is getting out of hand. Go on facebook and twitter, even so-called South South have had enough from you people.

If you don't want One Nigeria anymore, fine, agitate for your yoruba nation, so you can keep your Lagos to yourself, simple. But now, we are still under One Nigeria, anyone can contest, it's left for Lagos indigenes to vote their choice. This is how civilized people and nation work!"

Common.
We all know Nigeria is not civilized and things can't be done in a civilized way.
When you do a copy and paste of white system, it doesn't work exactly here in Africa.
You have to twerk it to fit our environment, thinking etc.
They brought education but the one we are practicing different - Teachers always at school gate in the morning flogging students with koboko etc
They brought religion - we take am twerk am - night vigil, prayer mountain, fasting, sacrifices etc. Even the oyinbo way bring am no do like that.
They brought democracy - we don twerk am. If you no be my tribe or no vote for my party no come polling unit.

Africa na waaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Jd10k(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Let them continue to fool themselves.
The other Tribes in Lagos are in agreement with the owners of Lagos to say Eko lo kan.
We will not vote for someone from Oyo, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ekiti, Ogbomosho especially when they are products of this evil Apc Structure of agberorism.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.
It is better to vote for any one from the other Yoruba state than vote for someone whose forebears are rehabilitate slaves from Freetown Sierra Leone who were unable to trace their ancestral origin after being saved from the slave ship.
Lagos is not a No Manland but a Yoruba Land.

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Viicfuntop(f): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
CilicMarin:

Lol. Yoruba from Ondo and I voted for Peter Obi. The possibility of me voting for a rat is greater than that of voting Apc. Gbadebo is tomorrow 😒
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by ElSudani: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Penguin2:

All this IPOB propaganda didn’t stop Obi from winning Lagos by a landslide, yet you guys are still stuck with it thinking it will stop GRV from winning?

This is a very pathetic level of reasoning 🤦

Do you even know the meaning of a "landslide"? Are you talking about the just concluded election or another one?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.