Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? (187 Views)

"I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists / Wike Condemns Policemen Killings, Says Rivers Won’t Succumb To Secessionists / Lai Mohammed: Secessionists Will Be First To Run Away When Problem Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Barely 24hours left to the Gubernatorial elections, I noticed the thread has suddenly been taken down right in the middle of the tribalistic squabble that has been going on since the last election.
Seun and co, una no want the one Nigeria again? cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? by Felabrity: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2023
To think it was created by Seun

1 Like

Re: Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? by Cancri: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2023
Every body the feel the heat.
Seun is not the minister of defence,neither is he the CBN governor so my guy is already tire cheesy grin he want just japa
Re: Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? by Leboska(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2023
Yes!
Re: Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? by Neckpresser101: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2023
Hahahaha

Re: Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? by Gavinleah(f): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2023
That's the hypocritical life we have been talking about grin

4 Likes

Re: Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
I noticed the thread has suddenly been taken down right in the middle of the tribalistic squabble that has been going on since the last election.

grin
Re: Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2023
Let everybody be mad. No one has monopoly of madness or stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? by WhizdomXX(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Barely 24hours left to the Gubernatorial elections, I noticed the thread has suddenly been taken down right in the middle of the tribalistic squabble that has been going on since the last election.
Very true. Noticed it earlier.
Re: Does Nairaland Now Say Yes To Secessionists? by Inteltower: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2023
they allowed tribal bigotry...especially those against Peter obi
they think say dey wise

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow’s Election, A Choice Between Evil And Good, Retrogression And Progress / 2023 Election Is Done And Dusted But Nigeria Remains. / Cybersecurity Expert Challenges Pantami's Claim That INEC's Server Was Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.