Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Veteran Actress, Ini Edo Re-dedicates Daughter To God As She Celebrates 2nd Birt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actress, Ini Edo Re-dedicates Daughter To God As She Celebrates 2nd Birt (366 Views)

9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) / Gospel Singer Sinach Dedicates Daughter In Church / King Ayo Balogun: Wizkid's Son Celebrates 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress, Ini Edo Re-dedicates Daughter To God As She Celebrates 2nd Birt by Chiomaboniface: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2023
By Thav Tv

Ini Edo’s child was born in 2021 through surrogacy. She shared an amazing post as her beautiful daughter, Light celebrates her second birthday.The actress took to Instagram to pen a very beautiful message professing love for her daughter and re-dedicating her to God. She further prayed that she would grow to be excellent in wisdom and have an abundance of grace.

The Nolly wood actress pen down her wish for her daughter and it says ; , “On the 15th of March 2021, God blessed me with the Greatest Gift and my biggest heart desire. A Shining light and the most precious, adorable little girl. I never knew how much my life would change and how much comfort and Joy a human could bring… My smart and loving Princess, I love you more than life itself.. You are a Light to us and to your generation. As you turn 2, I re-dedicate you to the God that gave you to me. The One who never sleeps nor slumber. He is doing an excellent job at taking care of us… Grow in wisdom and abundance of Grace my little Angel. Mummy loves you too much.”The ‘Shanty Town’ producer had her child via surrogacy in 2021.

Prior to the numerous questions she has being bombaded with, she had to make it known to them that of a truth she has a baby and its through surrogacy. She further shared the news during a chat with popular blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus. “Yes I do have a daughter and I had her through surrogacy. The Eggs are mine and so genetically she’s my blood. I chose this path to fulfil my dream of becoming a mother,” she said. She aslo revealed that she chose to have her first child through surrogacy to fulfill her dream of becoming a mother, as well as for her own peace and her baby’s.

https://thavmedia.com/veteran-actress-ini-edo-re-dedicates-daughter-to-god-as-she-celebrates-2nd-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Dalai Lama Faces Backlash After Asking Boy To 'suck My Tongue' / Meet Two Of The Best Nollywood Female Movie Producers / Seun Kuti In Handcuffs As He Turns Himself In To The Police (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.