Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Do You Know Aloe Vera Can Heal Asthma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Aloe Vera Can Heal Asthma (352 Views)

Do You Know That Aloe Vera Can Treat Diabetes? / 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today / What Aloe Vera Can Do For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Aloe Vera Can Heal Asthma by PrimeHealthTalk: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2023
Hi,

Can I have few minutes of you time?

If you cannot swallow drugs, then you should be able to go herbal.... Not being able to put to consistent act either of these two is a big error. Well I have a simple and doable procedure for you as an Asthma Patient. These procedures are compiled in a 3minutes video so that you can watch and replicate and easily re-watch anytime.

Follow this link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uL77NG4qfM

Please, Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the video so as to reach a large number of persons who might also be seeking a solution like this.

YouTube Channel "Health Solution Hub"

Best of Luck as You Implement
Re: Do You Know Aloe Vera Can Heal Asthma by PrimeHealthTalk: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2023
That Asthma mustn't choke you again. Get to action now trying this local method
Re: Do You Know Aloe Vera Can Heal Asthma by PrimeHealthTalk: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2023
If you know the benefits of Aloe vera, you would want to turn your environment to its planting space.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With My Lips? / Please, Kindly Interpret This Lab Result For Me And Possibly Treatment / Why You Should Not Use Your Fingers On A Womans Private Organ During Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.