Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead (34205 Views)

Singer Seyi Shay Gets Engaged (Video) / "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead by Dickson178(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Industry don collect their own. Nothing goes for nothing. R.i.p ma.... Your son knows the truth 🤔

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead by dispenserguy: 6:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Take heart bro.
Re: Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead by Kingfragz: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reality3080:
the guy don pay the price low key
Asin...very very low... just imagine

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead by sageb: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
maleekberry:
Popular Nigerian singer, Balogun Afolabi, popularly known as Seyi Vibez, announced the death of his mother late Thursday.

Seyi Vibez who is currently making a wave in the industry with his Afro-pop shared the news of her death with a blank picture on his Instagram page.

He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp3N9Ahslax/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A sad loss
R. I. P Mama Seyi
Re: Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead by boborosky(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2023
Lemos14:

The fact that everyone else understood and its only you that came to ask a stupid question shows who is the uneducated one here. My last response to you.
Better for you.

The fact that no one, except you, objected my submission shows that you can read but you lack the intellect to assimilate.

Get educated. Ignorance and pride are disastrous when they work together.
Re: Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead by Dshocker(m): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

My heartfelt condolence goes to my senior colleague in the industry.

This is my biggest fear, when I finally blow make my mama no go kpaii even though she no encourage my music , I want to show her she was wrong and spoil her with my music money. That apart she try small for me no be small!

So you believe say your calling na music?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead by Belafonte(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2023
HeartlessMan:
This 2023 is Seyi Vibez year.
Watch out!

I swear. This is one coincidence too many
Re: Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead by Sharpsharp00123: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dshocker:

So you believe say your calling na music?
person wey suppose dey hawk rat poison for inside traffic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr P & Olatunde Micheals In Dubai For A Solo Performance / Photo Of Di'ja With Her Husband & Son / Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.