Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow (1148 Views)

Hushpuppi: Rush To US Now, Defend Yourself – HURIWA Tells Abba Kyari / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Gavinleah(f): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Self Defence is a Constitutionally Guaranteed Right.

Protect Yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by cktheluckyman: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Of course we know what to do.No political party has a monopoly over violence.MC Oluomo does not have two heads

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Werey
cheesy

cktheluckyman:
Of course we know what to do.No political party has a monopoly over violence.MC Oluomo does not have two heads

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by press9jatv: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mc Oluomo and his clueless thugs will be dealt with tomorrow if they try rubbish. Na self defence the electorates will do tomorrow. Heavily prepared by the Lagos State electorates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by atikuacute: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Werey
cheesy

Mandate thief! Ole ajibolè. Anybody that steals the votes of Nigerian youths will die miserably in their sleep. And if the thieves don't return it, their fathers will die, their mothers will die insha Allah in jesus name. Oya shout a big amen ole like APC urchins

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Tetrahedron: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
I cant wait for the day karma will catch up with oluomo!

Auxiliary in Ibadan comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by helinues: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yes Lagosians will defend their land from the encroachers

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

Of APC, and their likes.

Helinues, you have really taken up the 'Defender of the Yoruba' mantra. Honestly, I am disappointed in you.

When you guys start playing tribal games that verge upon the racist, that shows you are in essence admitting that APC has failed, and that you have to resort to the old Rwanda playbook means to win elections.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Iamgrey5(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Emma powerless has threatened more people in the East than MC oluomo ever did in Lagos

Although, I don't support physical violence because of Elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by helinues: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Of APC, and their likes.

Helinues, you have really taken up the 'Defender of the Yoruba' mantra. Honestly, I am disappointed in you.

Are you saying we should allow the encroachers to encroach our land?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Emma powerless has threatened more people in the East than MC oluomo ever did in Lagos

Although, I don't support physical violence because of Elections.

So, APC should join IPOB in the bigotry mud bath?

Right. Criticize your enemy by being like him, eh?
Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Eriokanmi: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Shebi na shout I shout for one stupid thug for Alimosho on 25th and he jumped in his bike and zoomed off grin. This time, it won't be funny. If you like your life, don't come and constitute nuisance conls it won't be funny
Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by LegendHero(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
I stand with MC Oluomo.

At least he hasn’t done 1/100th of what Nnamdi Cownu did that made all the Ibos stand with him so why should I also not stand with Oluomo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Iamgrey5(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kobonaire4:

So, APC should join IPOB in the bigotry mud bath?

Right. Criticize your enemy by being like him, eh?
Did you read where I said I don't support violence.

I also don't support double standards, if the Igbos are outraged by the threats they have received from Mc oluomo, they should also be outraged by the threats Emma Powerless issued to Kumuyi about doing a crusade in Aba just last year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

Are you saying we should allow the encroachers to encroach our land?

Basically, you are defending bigotry.

GRV as far as I know, is a Yoruba man and a Lagosian. Because he is LP's candidate he isn't anything less.

Yet you guys are attacking him on the basis of tribe.

Some of the language you are using is typical of hardcore racists and bigots. And it is disgusting man.

Honestly, I know you are an atheist. Almost all the atheists I know don't play bigot and racist games. You are joining in because your side is on the verge of losing.

Besides, I don't care for LP, or APC. Would be better if Lagos votes for any of the 4 or 5 parties that are not PDP, or LP, or APC.
Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Iamgrey5(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Shebi na shout I shout for one stupid thug for Alimosho on 25th and he jumped in his bike and zoomed off grin. This time, it won't be funny. If you like your life, don't come and constitute nuisance conls it won't be funny
The governorship election is often different from Presidential Elections.

Be very careful this Edo boy, don't let them use you count scores.

Vote for your LP and go home.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Did you read where I said I don't support violence.

I also don't support double standards, if the Igbos are outraged by the threats they have received from Mc oluomo, they should also be outraged by the threats Emma Powerless issued to Kumuyi about doing a crusade in Aba just last year.

But you back MC olumo joining Emma powerful in the mud of bigots?

Won't it be better to not play bigotry, and to instead debate on the issues?

Better not support evil. MC and Emma are both evil bigots who are not worth anyone;s time.
Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Iamgrey5(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kobonaire4:

But you back MC olumo joining Emma powerful in the mud of bigots?

Won't it be better to not play bigotry, and to instead debate on the issues?

Better not support evil. MC and Emma are both evil bigots who are not worth anyone;s time.
Where have I supported either of the two.

I am merely calling out hypocrisy of Igbos.

They haven't been outraged by the threats issued to others in the past on their lands too.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Where have I supported either of the two.

I am merely calling out hypocrisy of Igbos.

They have been outraged by the threats issued to others in the past on their lands too.

If you were not supporting MC, why are you saying that his own is less than Emma.? Too much self justification there. cheesy

Both are the same. And if LP wins, it does not mean Igbos are taking over lagos, it means APC did not do well when it was in charge.

Better not support wrong. And don't deny it.

Anyway, LP and APC and PDP, are all branches of the same tree. You better go and form your own party and change Lagos. Just saying.
Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Iamgrey5(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kobonaire4:

If you were not supporting MC, why are you saying that his own is less than Emma.? Too much self justification there. cheesy

Both are the same. And if LP wins, it does not mean Igbos are taking over lagos, it means APC did not do well when it was in charge.

Better not support wrong. And don't deny it.

Anyway, LP and APC and PDP, are all branches of the same tree. You better go and form your own party and change Lagos. Just saying.
@ emboldened

Where have i suggested this?
Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Where have i suggested this?

grin

You don't want to see

Afternoon, and go form your party and be the change. Stop worshipping men. Men lie.
Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Iamgrey5(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kobonaire4:

grin

You don't want to see

Afternoon, and go form your party and be the change. Stop worshipping men. Men lie.
I don't understand exactly what you are laughing about And what to are talking about

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I don't understand exactly what you are laughing about And what to are talking about

Sorry, I can't help people who don't want to see

But I will tell you this...do not hate anyone, and don't let anyone get you angry to the point that you start getting bitter towards tribes, groups and people.

Do not hate anyone. Please. For your own sake. No one is out to get you.
Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Omoawoke: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gavinleah:

Protect Yourself!

We know criminals like you are hiding under the disguise of election to commit petty crimes and steal.
If you like, carry gun come tomorrow or any weapon u desire.
You will be caught, beaten black and blue to coma before being handed over to the police to face the full wrath of the law.

Criminal

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by Gavinleah(f): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

We know criminals like you are hiding under the disguise of election to commit petty crimes and steal.
If you like, carry gun come tomorrow or any weapon u desire.
You will be caught, beaten black and blue to coma before being handed over to the police to face the full wrath of the law.

Criminal

See this oluomo thug waiting to break into people's shop to loot
We will break that your useless legs tomorrow
Thieves
Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by RenaissanceGuy: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
LegendHero:
I stand with MC Oluomo.

At least he hasn’t done 1/100th of what Nnamdi Cownu did that made all the Ibos stand with him so why should I also not stand with Oluomo?

If those who were standing with Nnamdi Kanu are currently regretting it and some have lost family members or even their own lives, don't you think your support Oluomo could also turn around to affect you later??
Re: Breaking: Lagosians Defend Yourself Tomorrow by enemybulldozer(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:
Who are the encroachers? can someone be an encroacher in his country?
You want one nigeria and you have it atleast for now. And for that reason there is nothing like encroachers.

Mumu!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi - The Pawn In The Chess Of Presidency / Calling All Agbado, Please Don't Decline. Is This Tinubu Certificate Real? / Palestinians And Biafrans. A Sad Paradox And Gross Contradiction..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.