Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time (37559 Views)

Sevilla Vs Roma Europa League (4 - 1)pens On 31st May 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Angelfrost(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
OfficialP:

3rd in the league and Europa semi finalist with Roma. He's doing well

No matter his shortcomings... That man knows how to grind out results when it matters most no matter how limited his squad is!

Special One for a reason!

6 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by AImiron: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Most of una premier League fantoys wey no Dey watch other leagues, na to dey refresh scores on livescores and start forming pundits.

This is the same Sevilla that's still fighting relegation. The team comfortably trash a second placed team in the EPL, even if una get full squad still add Pendu join, una go still collect.

Make una enjoy una L

Mumu United fans should.....

See y'all next season and I pray make dem put Una in Barcelona group in the UCL, Messi kuku dey come back, iya ma je Ori Yin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by anungangampu: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
All this EpL boasters where una dey. Always boasting about your top 4. Epl is is difficult like my Nyash.

See as One Club is removing your so-called big team's in Champion League

Another did it in Europa.
No be this una gra gra football.
Spain is a very tactical league. Very tactical. No be gra gra.

7 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by ReubenE(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
Aklee4994:
the EPL did not have a good representative in UEL abi stop lieing to yourself once it on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday night respect the Spanish side.Did you know that Spanish has won half of all European cup in this 21 centuries??
@bold
If only you had followed the trail.

My comment is and was not about the Uefa Europa League.

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Aklee4994(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
ReubenE:

None.
Barcelona and Madrid are the only good representatives from LaLiga in the competition in recent years.

Worthy to mention, there has been multiple all English finals in the last 15 years
have your EPL win a Spanish team in a cup final...let me remind you that out of 5 champions league won by Barcelona three of it is from English side and Madrid also twice against Liverpool moreover Sevilla villareal and ATM has also won the UEL from EPL team so tell me what I don’t know then Na two club Dey Spain πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ league but you have about 6 but can’t still stand those crazy two team..no be make teeth 🦷 plenty make him Dey useful be the matter..your best club today in that your league as no champions league even the table toppers no get one champions league...When did Chelsea even won they first champions league is it not a decade ago..Sevilla is king 🀴 of UEL and Real Madrid is born to always win UCL.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Honchoslim16(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
I'll always be there whenever Manchester united is getting destroyed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by doctore212(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
I need two olosho to console myself

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by FBS: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Manyoo scatter, scatter.... jaga jaga grin

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by tuzle(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
AImiron:
Do you know AngelFrost? He was making mouth like you few weeks ago, that any team can take City apart blah blah, e don eat his words and you'll eat yours too. I don mark your moniker, I'll come for you. Sha be ready.

Cos you be MessiFC, I'll go easy on you. Anyone that likes Leo is automatically my friend. I'm antiPendu and his gullible fans. As you already know, I have no filter, uncouth na understatement, I'm vile and venomous I no send anyone papa.

Leo FC fanboys can do no wrong. You're covered.
sha u can accept one thing that Ronaldo too is up there among the best no matter how u hate him.

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by dreamxhaser: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
AImiron:
How dem wan carry UCL twice when they only played one final?

I repeat once even with full squad, Sevilla will comot man utd. No be Una full squad played against Sociedad in the group stage, wey una chop am at Old Trafford, with that fraud Pendu.

Betis was easy for Una cos they have no European experience, common you ppl dey play a team that won 3 consecutive Europa League trophy in modern football, have some respect. Spanish teams always rape United that's a fact, no be today.

Tales by moonlight. Mumu United ain't sh1t. Now follow them.

See mumu

You think say if not for injuries this useless Seville get hope before?

They were lucky and that's it

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by PurestBoy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Yeye, Uncouth Almiron of a Boy ehn. undecided

The Only Thing I like about you is that you Support my man, Messi. 😊

First of all, I am Not a Man Utd fan.

Secondly, EPL teams are Competing better in UCL than Spanish teams. In the 3,4 years, La Liga teams have been floppy in the group stages. sad

Thirdly, Spanish League no be EPL mate @All. La Liga is a WEAK Non-competitive league. Even Pedro said that his 2017 EPL win with Chelsea is GREATER dan the 4,5 la Liga he won with Barca.
See how West Ham gave Arsenal problems. And I will tell you that Man City will struggle and Drop points against the likes of Brendford and Brighton.πŸ˜’ embarassed

Lastly, Man City will LOSE against Real Madrid once again. Madrid will use Their Experience to trimph over City. πŸ™‚

City will oust Madrid, let's place 100k bet with the sport moderator or Seun?

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by VinnyBaba: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
AImiron:
Do you know AngelFrost? He was making mouth like you few weeks ago, that any team can take City apart blah blah, e don eat his words and you'll eat yours too. I don mark your moniker, I'll come for you. Sha be ready.

Cos you be MessiFC, I'll go easy on you. Anyone that likes Leo is automatically my friend. I'm antiPendu and his gullible fans. As you already know, I have no filter, uncouth na understatement, I'm vile and venomous I no send anyone papa.

Leo FC fanboys can do no wrong. You're covered.

Hehehe.

Real Madrid is NOT a LoudMouth Team.

They play a Simple game,Defeat You and DON'T Make noise thereafter.😊

With the likes of Modric, Kroos and Benzema, they will Gently send Man City packing again. embarassed

Man City will ONLY win the UCL in a season where Real Madrid is Knocked out early by another team.πŸ˜’

4 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Blessed769(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hmm!!! Pathetic set of fans and players...to egoistic for my liking...that serves them right..mugus

5 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by dreamxhaser: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
anungangampu:
All this EpL boasters where una dey. Always boasting about your top 4. Epl is is difficult like my Nyash.

See as One Club is removing your so-called big team's in Champion League

Another did it in Europa.
No be this una gra gra football.
Spain is a very tactical league. Very tactical. No be gra gra.

Man United was just unfortunate bcux of injuries and suspension. If Man United bring full squad come, Seville won't survive shit.

Let's be realistic, Seville were just lucky
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by omokab: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
donforeign:
oga quiet na keeper fault.. 3 players dn mark Maguire, de gea still give an ball.. useless Degea
most of the people don't know how to watch football match . de tea caused all the 3 goals . how can u give ball to a defender that is dull already where 3 players were with him . he doesn't know know how to kick ball .is that a good goalkeeper .
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Pacesetter123(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Man U ntoooor!!
So una bin think say una go go person house go dey beat owner?
Orr unah no bin know say Sevilla nah de real owner of the Europa cut?

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by BAZ001: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
donforeign:
oga quiet na keeper fault.. 3 players dn mark Maguire, de gea still give an ball.. useless Degea

Why not pass back to keeper but passed to opponent, since Maguire dey bench how many defenders score own goal
1st leg Maguire enter 70 mins score down Goal 94mins
2nd leg he gave assist to opponents

Oga u no sabi play ball
You still no sabi watch ball shocked

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by AImiron: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Hehehe.

Real Madrid is NOT a LoudMouth Team.

They play a Simple game,Defeat You and DON'T Make noise thereafter.😊

With the likes of Modric, Kroos and Benzema, they will Gently send Man City packing again. embarassed

Man City will ONLY win the UCL in a season where Real Madrid is Knocked out early by another team.πŸ˜’
Madrid will be lucky to escape with draw at BernabΓ©u, did you watch their first leg against struggling Chelsea team? I swear Arsenal go flog em blue and black. Last season na history, they are the same team playing a different team... City's team this team different from last season, goan ask Bayern...

E no too far , make we no dey do unnecessary back and forth... May is around the corner

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by PurestBoy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Demurray:

Tough? We real Madrid are familiar with tough, the marches against PSG, chelsea, Man City and Liverpool in the last season CL,were tough and at the same time we were underdog. What really matter is that real Madrid know how to scale past any tough matches.
Real Madrid no be anybody mate!
HALA Madrid

Alaye City of then without striker is different from this present City with Haaland

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by eddie7: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Heheheehee.......to infinity grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by AImiron: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
dreamxhaser:

See mumu

You think say if not for injuries this useless Seville get hope before?

They were lucky and that's it
Ogun kee your papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Aklee4994(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Technically, United lost the game due to the misfortune of injuries! That's football!

European football na luck and experience sometimes... If it was down to solely skills and squad, Man City suppose don carry UCL at least twice in the last 4 years. tongue
Barca get injury self and Man U took that advantage in both leg and @bolded Na wetin I Dey explain give people for here be that champions league is not always win by the best team every season if that should be the best team to win it every year Chelsea should not have a champions league and Bayern should have three extra and man city should have won it against Chelsea but people go just Dey shout man city this that forgetting you’re playing a team with 14 and the least player in Madrid team has 1 to 5 but man city no get one player that has won it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by AImiron: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
tuzle:
sha u can accept one thing that Ronaldo too is up there among the best no matter how u hate him.
of course after Messi , he's next? No one can dispute that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Peacecore: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
prinsam30:
magwaya just injuring his players anyhow he nearly injure martial
grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Kukutenla: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U are a fooll...Peasants like u never make anything meaningful in ur life....its a generational curse
It pain am grin grin

Oya chop ban

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by dreamxhaser: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
AImiron:
of course after Messi , he's next? No one can dispute that.

This mumu hated Man United con hate ronaldo join

E no dey taya u ?
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by VinnyBaba: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
PurestBoy:

City will oust Madrid, let's place 100k bet with the sport moderator or Seun?

No need to Bet.

We are too FAR APART. sad

But really, Man City is not a Mate to Real Madrid@all.
And Guardolia too, no be Ancelotti Mate for Coaching! πŸ˜’ sad

Remember as Bayern coach,how Real Madrid of Ancelotti Thrashed him home and Away in 2014 UCL Semi-final. 😎

Man City is good But Real Madrid is like a Army Battalion of War Veterans.
Old Die-hard Warriors! smiley cool

3 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by dreamxhaser: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
AImiron:
Ogun kee your papa

Your mama left nyash

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by ProphetM0hammad: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
oyatainer:

Can you see this myopic analyst? Epl where Man City will need 12 straight match and get 15 straight without hindrance. I beg nothing in Epl aside from money and noise. Technically they are weak compared to La liga. If la liga spend half of what EpL spend, nobody will hear about Epl.

I can say it anywhere that the present Arsenal are average but guess what they are doing in Epl, winning league if Guardiola doesn't check them.

For Champion league, for 20 years now, no epl team has beaten la liga teams in Champion league or Europa league finals. Is that one a league?

If you don't know, Madrid have played finals with many la la liga teams before. They have played Atlethico Madrid, Deportivo Lacoruna, and Valencia. The fact that we have only two winners suggests the tradition in La liga that we have two outstanding teams while EPL have one outstanding teams with many mediocres.

Still doesn't change the fact that only barca and Madrid are good enough to win the champions league in la liga history.

EPL has also produced an all English final 3x
Chelsea v united
Liverpool V spurs
Chelsea V City

You can see the dynamics there involving 5 different teams.

But any La liga final has to involve Madrid,

Madrid played Valencia once and ATM twice, there was never a final between Madrid and la coruna as you erroneously claimed.

3 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by ProphetM0hammad: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
VinnyBaba:

No need to Bet.

We are too FAR APART. sad

But really, Man City is not a Mate to Real Madrid@all.
And Guardolia too, no be Ancelotti Mate for Coaching! πŸ˜’ sad

Remember as Bayern coach,how Real Madrid of Ancelotti Thrashed him home and Away in 2014 UCL Semi-final. 😎

Man City is good But Real Madrid is like a Army Battalion of War Veterans.
Old Die-hard Warriors! smiley cool

So have they not been eliminated before?

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Caveatemptor(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
Aklee4994:
oya see this

This figure is NOT correct!
I am not interested in which is the better league but you guys should at least be factual and honest when having your d1ck measuring contests.

Manchester United 3=1968,1999,2008.
Liverpool 6=1977,1978,1981,1984, 2005,2019.
Aston villa 1=1982.
Northingham forest 2=1979,1980.
Chelsea 2=2012,2021

TOTAL 14 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TITLES.

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Kukutenla: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Fira09:

Lady calm down, because of pendu; you are hauling abusive remarks to your fellow Nigerian bro....

On a serious note, pendu wasn't the actual problem for Man United.
He was
Where were they on the table when he was there?
Where were they before he came and after he left
They just won a trophy let's not forget

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Sevilla UEFA Super Cup : 2- 1) On 24th September 2020 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 10th April 2022 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 0) On 4th May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.