Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time (37784 Views)

Sevilla Vs Roma Europa League (4 - 1)pens On 31st May 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by isaacayo22: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sevila 2 0 Man U

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by EmiDon11: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
From today, i will forever be Maguire's fan.
Cant wait to see him score a brace for chelsea grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Oluwadare316(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
amamahdaniel:

Keep your dirty mouth up. When Man U beat Barca. Do you know how many Barca player that was hit around?
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฆ
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by esemes256: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
Archworld:
Where are those who said EPL is better than La Liga? Just as Sevilla sees Europa as their birth right same way Real Madrid sees Champions league as their birth right .

And guess what? Real Madrid champion league titles is far more than that of entire EPL

Don't forget that man utd knocked out Barcelona in this tournament.
They just seem to be careless and lack discipline.
That's why Liverpool put 7 past them.
The entire team salary needs to be withheld for like a month. I want to see how they will respond.

11 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Reussite: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
United players should watch it lest they bag a red card๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by VIKTO83(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
It's finished.
Hopefully Man u will score one more own goal.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Ade1177: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
prinsam30:
this sub wey this idiott do no make sense at all

I no blame am

Even with guardiola

United will still collect with these players

Martial plays 2 games and is injured for 2months

Sancho is just doing fine boy

Eriksen can't mark because of his heart condition
Can only pass
Casemiro makes alot of bad passes but cover up by marking well
The defense was the only thing giving hope with martinez

Now that he is gone
United is back to 2022

And rashford is the only striker in united

Bruno only midfielder

4 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by GEJDHERO: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
THE HEATERS HAVE ARRIVED
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
I think by now, the debate of the EPL being better than the Spanish La Liga should be put to rest. This game should be a clear case study. 17th in La Liga vs 3rd in EPL.

12 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by fergie001: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Fira09:
Dfrost, Kyase, Woman U have stumbled. cool
There is never a time I liked Ikorodu-Guardiola.

Since this year, I haven't seen any United Games and have no intentions of doing that until he leaves.

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Komu1048(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
If manure come face Madrid nko

3 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by bluefilm: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
Manchester United is nothing but a dead club.

What a shame.

6 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by frankson1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mirakle69:

We are already at default settings na.

Wetin remain again??

United supporters are only concerned about winning and never look at the style of play because if they did they would have known that ETH is tactically deficient.

I've always stated that ETH lacks tactical knowledge.

When the boys turn up, the team wins and when things don't go well, he doesn't always have an answer.

He can't set up the team to win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by prinsam30: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
frankson1:

They're not yet there to play from the back and the worse thing is, they keep playing from back even when it's not favourable them.

ETH will just stand there and taking notes that translates to nothing.

Man. U will be out of Europa and get knocked out of the FA cup. The only thing they will boast of is the Carabao cup that United fans have been insulting me whenever I point out ETH mistakes.

You people should keep hailing him until Man. U return to default settings.

aswear this ghost na complete waste of space

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Gunayo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Man United still winning this match. Hat trick for Maguire.

4 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by samiabigail: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sevilla ti ma pa man u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Sucre6: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
This is what happened to man utd last season because of this two central defenders but instead of blaming them some idiots pinned all the blame on Ronaldo. Ten Hagg shud thank God 4 having Varane nd Martinez. These two guys wud expose him this season.

U dey mind them, they really frustrate Ronaldo, Nah why him use vex begin bad mouth them immediately after world cup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Gunayo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
prinsam30:

aswear this ghost na complete waste of space
Man United can fall person hand. How can you sign a ghost as a player.

3 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by esemes256: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
But why is it that man utd coaches don't bark and scream orders on the touchline? Even Pep Guardiola does it sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by prinsam30: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ade1177:

I no blame am

Even with guardiola

United will still collect with these players

Martial plays 2 games and is injured for 2months

Sancho is just doing fine boy

Eriksen can't mark because of his heart condition
Can only pass
Casemiro makes alot of bad passes but cover up by marking well
The defense was the only thing giving hope with martinez

Now that he is gone
United is back to 2022

And rashford is the only striker in united

Bruno only midfielder

bros the team morinho take win this very Europa ar worst than this, the coach is useless simple

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Archworld(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
esemes256:

Don't forget that man utd knocked out Barcelona in this tournament.
They just seem to be careless and lack discipline.
That's why Liverpool put 7 past them.
The entire team salary needs to be withheld for like a month. I want to see how they will respond.

I am a Barcelona fan but since Messi left Barcelona I have not watch Barcelona Match. Barcelona was already dying before he left. Barcelona may be on top of the table but we know clearly that they can't compete in European game . They don't have the money to buy the needed players . Any one that plays for Barcelona now is more like charity. That's one of the reasons they are calling back Messi , they want to earn from Mess's numerous deals. Messi contributes so much to PSG through financial deals.

Prior to this time , man united had been Barcelona's wife. Check our head to head. We always pregnant them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by prinsam30: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
esemes256:
But why is it that man utd coaches don't bark and scream orders on the touchline? Even Pep Guardiola does it sometimes.

10 hang na coach ni

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by EmiDon11: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Harry Maguire for OWNGOAL'Dor

3 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by bentenny(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Fergie fall out Ten Hang has done it again! grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Fira09(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
fergie001:
There is never a time I liked Ikorodu-Guardiola.

Since this year, I haven't seen any United Games and have no intentions of doing that until he leaves.
Oh okay,

Tbh, I would rate ETH 6/10, he has atleast strived for Man U this season.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by OriOko88(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
My sevilla to win both half don enter. 9odds on a platter of gold. 18k in d kitty

3 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by prinsam30: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Gunayo:
Man United can fall person hand. How can you sign a ghost as a player.

the guy is just ghosting around
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Fira09(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kyase:

Our season ended, the very minutes licha got injured
Warra about Barรงa?

Injury also ruined our run for the UEL.

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by samwheel(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Gunayo:
Man United still winning this match. Hat trick for Maguire.

U mean own goal hat-trick?? ๐Ÿฅต
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by pargelenis(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Some Man U fans were bragging about winning the Europa cup โ€ฆ now see how a 13th place La Liga team de seriously humble dem cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Freakman23xxxx(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Follow Link On my signature to Stream live HD English Commentary
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Banbanna(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
There's thing about the ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐’๐„๐˜ in UEFA competitions. It just seems to be kingly, it's like a royal lording over its subjects. That's why ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐š๐๐ซ๐ข๐ keeps bossing over teams in the UCL just the same way ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š does in EUROPA. Those 2 clubs are indeed ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž!

Well, it remains to be seen whether that fledgling UEFA Conference League would be dorminated by a team traditionally donning the ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐’๐„๐˜.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins UEFA 2015/16 Best Player Award(pictured) / Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.