Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) (43394 Views)

Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
grin
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by bencr7: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Abia state worse south east state.
Where be like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by ravensckar(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Starting from Orji Uzor Kanu to Theodore Orji then to this dummy called Okezie Ikpeazu, they are supposed to be castrated and locked up in prison for life!!!

Them don use godfatherism kill Abia State!!!

I hope the people of Abia fight this time around for a good governance!!!

Same goes for Ogun State!!!

Olusegun Osoba, Gbenga Daniel, to Ibikunle Amosun and the most useless governor Abiodun need to chop the punishment I mentioned above!!!

Let me stop here for now!!!

Nigeria must be free again!!!
The moment you typed Otunba Gbenga Daniel's name as a 'useless governor' I knew you had a faulty brain. If not for your poverty of sense, you wouldn't associate the erudite Olusegun Osoba and Otunba Gbenga Daniel with failure in governance. Eyin omo iran ki ran!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Omoawoke: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mikelarteta:
Eluu pee from top to bottom. We need to break from the oppressions of PDP and APC.

Awon liberators, developers one of Nnewi

Every serious minded people in Lagos cannot afford Lagos to go into disruption

Those people selling gala and okrika clothes are the ones making a joke and looking forward to voting incompetency (Chinedu GRV) out of jealousy, hatred and lack of seriousness
Then we have some people with low IQ that should have nothing doing at the polls but should be doing street dance and comic relief, they are the ones dancing to Eluupp, elupppp,...Very unserious minded people thinking a whole Lagos leadership is comedy skit

Businesses like otedola, dangote, banks, serious minded people and industry leaders are seeking for stability and continuity, they are ready to donate to ensure a competent leader is retained.

As for Chinedu, he will do well in BBnaija show, ELupp should be sent to the comedy section it belongs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by zaccheusolu: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
This one no follow
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by dedugbaa(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mr pls shut up every body has a right to speak on any nation issue of interest are your parents Lagosians? If there were am sure they would be angry at what it has been turned to a Land or street urchins, thugs and miscreants.
lhordspy:

I dont care about Abia state election. My own is that people who voted a disaster like ikpeazu shouldnt come to lagos and be preaching about voting good governance to us.

They have zero right to preach about good governance. Because they lack it. And they are not holding their leaders accountable, instead they are pokenosing into the affairs of others.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Since this is not Lagos. No one cares.

The whole Nigeria messy, lagos have too, check handor instagram, crazy selfish leaders. And the way followers dey fight for them dey baffle me
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Are Mushin, Alimosho, inside Ajah, Ikorodu, Bariga, Orile, Oshodi, Ikotun etc better than this?

2 Likes

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Starting from Orji Uzor Kanu to Theodore Orji then to this dummy called Okezie Ikpeazu, they are supposed to be castrated and locked up in prison for life!!!

Them don use godfatherism kill Abia State!!!

I hope the people of Abia fight this time around for a good governance!!!

Same goes for Ogun State!!!

Olusegun Osoba, Gbenga Daniel, to Ibikunle Amosun and the most useless governor Abiodun need to chop the punishment I mentioned above!!!

Let me stop here for now!!!

Nigeria must be free again!!!

No Ogun state Governor from past to future will be as useless as this Depe Abiodun. The guy is so useless and worthless.

1 Like

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by dhavydo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Just de play. Aba that I couldn’t drive to from ph yesterday…i had to go through igurita and to owerrinta before linking up osisioma. Aba has no roads.
OfficialAPCNig:
That is the reason they want to dismantle PDP and APC structure of criminality.

This is Sango Ota, in Ogun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6EcoMKdopE

Anyways, here is ABA they hate so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWX-cruI6fU

More on Aba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKWC24y1G9M

More on Aba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPzYb1WWoc8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Investorozay: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
nice can we now see pix of the venice of Lagos located in Makoko

so that users can choose which side to live grin grin
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Investorozay: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
PHIPEX:
Are Mushin, Alimosho, inside Ajah, Ikorodu etc better than this?

urchins said the whole of lagos is like Banana island

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Neckpresser101: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Abia is a disgrace to SE

Because of their kerosine sharing governor

No need measuring d#ck here

Even Lagos sef no get good roads
Meanwhile somewhere in Ogun State
People are drinking mud water

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Felabrity: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Reason why APC and PDP crooks should be voted out
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
NIGERIANS ARE WICKED!
Kai!!!!
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Lightorder: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Johnthum:
FAKE NEWS!

Tinubu urchins propaganda as usual 💯
what are you saying. this the reason the idiots must be kicked out like sanwolu who couldnt make public how much lagos raise and how much he spends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Omoawoke: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Tinubu do not deserve to live though

What's his crime
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Look at how pathetic the roads are in these places and you have a governor. This is another reason besides risking your life that you must NOT validate these crooked politicians by voting in this election. STAY Home and STAY Alive!
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Johnthum(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lightorder:
what are you saying. this the reason the idiots must be kicked out like sanwolu who couldnt make public how much lagos raise and how much he spends
💯👍👏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
There are many places like this in Lagos

Go to mushin and ajegunle or even some places in Kosofe

Mushin is too far sef. That type of road can be found in all 36 states of Nigeria. But expect people to turn it to Yoruba vs. Igbo. I don't know who cursed these people. That's why they never make any progress. Their mumu button is in the hands of every politician. Just push the ethnic narrative and watch them kill each other for your sake.

4 Likes

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Creepy thing.

Creeper:
Holy shit, Igboland is a big pigsty - I guess that’s why they’re suicidal about Lagos, SW and internal Yoruba affairs.

These people have become beasts of no nation like zombies (in Fela Kuti’s word) and you have to tame them before they destroy you. Hence they go about making lousy claims whilst being aggressive.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Kaiser20: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Propaganda news, with abia pictures from 2013, show us another pix
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
See as IGBO land fine grin grin grin

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
You really don't gt the campaign on the road do u ?
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by IgOga(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
The developers of Lagos....see your states o grin
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by boborosky(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
That is the reason they want to dismantle PDP and APC structure of criminality.

This is Sango Ota, in Ogun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6EcoMKdopE

Anyways, here is ABA they hate so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWX-cruI6fU

More on Aba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKWC24y1G9M

More on Aba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPzYb1WWoc8

Sey u dey whine me ni....
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Favourchris(f): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Since this is not Lagos. No one cares.

really... u think igbo people are supporting their leaders? most of the governors who planned to go for senate didnt make it... they were voted out.

trust me, they are fighting the bad government in the east with all might... its only in the west i see u guys supporting your oppressors becos u believe its igbo vs yoruba.

lagos have a potential to be biogger than what it is today, but u guys will compare it with abia and believe u are doing great, u guys is happy to be in the chain of one man for 20yrs because u believe is igbo vs yoruba.

ojokwu as a whole didnt win anambra during his time, they dont support thier bad leaders, many of them have been retired in the last election and many more are going down this weekend.

1 Like

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Just look at the poor condition of the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRg7Mhr0qnU

That's Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway and it is seriously under construction and expansion to 8 lanes by Buhari administration though he might not be able to complete it. Buhari Government has done more on this road than any other since 1999 and he has completed from Enugu all the way to Aba. The one on this video is the portion from Osisioma to Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by garykoeman: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Who voted ikpeazu two times?

Foreigners? All it took was kerosene, half litre to convince the people.
They are hypocrite of the highest order.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Cantonese: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Who voted ikpeazu two times?

Foreigners? All it took was kerosene, half litre to convince the people.

All it is taking Sanwo Olu is mechanic work, hairstylist, phone repair, garri and ewa. We won't vote twice.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by DesChyko: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

I dont care about Abia state election.

Yet you created this thread about an Abia campaign and have made the most comments on the first page of the thread.

Imagine if you were subjected to a sanity test, what would your score be 🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.