Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. (884 Views)

The Only Tribe In Africa Colonized By Another African Tribe / RUGA: The Only Tribe Fulani Fear In Nigeria Is Igbo / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
christistruth01:

Azikiwe openly admitted that Lagos is Yorubaland
can you name any prominent Igbo that has called Lagos a no mans land...
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. by christistruth01: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
can you name any prominent Igbo that has called Lagos a no mans land...

Xxxxtentacion2:
attach reputable evidence let me confirm....
Like a video or headline from a popular newspaper...

Jaja Nwachukwu,Orji Ka!u,Nnamdi Kanu

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/60fdef25b0335b27f12ebda944dc9f92

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
christistruth01:

Jaja Nwachukwu,Orji Ka!u
attach reputable evidence let me confirm....
Like a video or headline from a popular newspaper...
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. by T9ksy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Do you even have sense?
What does the word Eko mean? Is it has it ever been a Yoruba word? Though your tribe is legendary for lies and propaganda while changing history so I won't be surprised you liars suddenly claim it's a Yoruba word when history knows this word can be traced to the Bini kingdom.

My forefathers founded Lagos state before you agbero worshipping child molesting human ritualists stole it with your usual Yoruba lies and propaganda

So, your forefathers founded Lagos State? When was this? Did your forefathers met anyone in lagos state or is it lagos Island when they founded the state?

I hope you can provide credible answer to these m questions, above?

Btw, the hold the benins had over lagos Island went overboard with the fall of Benin empire in 1895.
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. by PointB: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
At Op,

Lagos is No Man's Land.

If it pains you, oya go and hang yourself. I'm tired of reading this childish post everywhere.
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. by booblacain(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
garykoeman:

I own 2 houses in lagos and am from Lagos. Your reply shows the kind of primitive you people are.

Your reply proves nothing and so means nothing.
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. by PutinDBomb: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Because you bastards refuse to accept that Lagos belongs to us the Bini People

We say that Lagos is Benin Land!! You agbero worshipping human rituals stole it from us
You no get brain. Lagos is for us. How many investment you have here?
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. by 0koroGoHome: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
garykoeman:
I have never heard people from the North east, North west, North central South south said "Lagos is no Man land" why is that Southeast are only Tribe saying it.

Because they are useless bastards
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. by wahalawahala: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Because you bastards refuse to accept that Lagos belongs to us the Bini People

We say that Lagos is Benin Land!! You agbero worshipping human rituals stole it from us
lmao... Make una ignore this one .. he's clearly on med😂
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Are The Only Tribe Saying "Lagos Is No Mans Land. by ba7man(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
SonofLothbrok:

That's because almost half of the land in lagos belongs to Igbo.

So lagos is a no man's island.
Those Ajao Estate land owners thought the same too till bulldozers rolled into their hoods and levelled everything.

Na una dey buy land without explanation, they'll soon level some for being in flood plains, right of way, Govt setbacks, Land under govt acquisition and land on drainage channels.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili MUST Explain Bola Tinubu's Established Criminal Enterprise / Why Is Peter Obi Not Given Enough Credits By Tinubu Supporters / What's Soludo The Professor Even Doing In Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.