Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom (21451 Views)

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by Chienex24(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
diplomat058:
So? Isn't that what INEC has been doing with IREV? So many cry babies flogging a dead horse. Asíwájú presidency is here to stay LOL. The real, not twitter mandate cheesy

Are you serious? Will you just open your mouth as long as it supports your candidate, even when INEC admitted it made mistakes, especially when we know that results should be collated at the polling unit for all to see and transmitted immediately for a free and fair election?

Congrats to Asiwaju, no one is stopping you from supporting your candidate, but being objective to realities is a way to build a better Nigeria by admitting them and preventing future recurrence.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by OgaTheTop2: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Roboto11:
INEC would do what the electoral act says.
INEC has not been doing what the electoral act says undecided
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by Roboto11: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
INEC has not been doing what the electoral act says undecided

Not subject to your own interpretation.
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by tinsel: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
All these IPOB judges self
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by tinsel: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
flemsy15:
Are laws still obeyed in this country?
We still have cash scarcity after d supreme court ruling
But you supported Buhari to disobey the Supreme court judgment
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by Fearyourcreator: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sermwell:
If INEC had followed this directive during the presidential election, there was no how thiefnubuu will have been able to rig the election!

That certificate of return must be returned! cool
Sha no shit for pant ... Small small...
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by ufotunang: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Roboto11:
.. only if those desperate politicians will allow the INEC adhoc staff to upload the results...they will send thugs to distrupt the election and destroy the polling unit, bvas machine and election materials
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by Soso990240(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
diplomat058:
So? Isn't that what INEC has been doing with IREV? So many cry babies flogging a dead horse. Asíwájú presidency is here to stay LOL. The real, not twitter mandate cheesy
lol.. Uploading doctored results after 1week.. what is the work of electoral officers at the polling units? The results other parties hold is different from the result APC and inec uploaded. It's either illiteracy wan kill you, or you deliberately defence the wrong things because it favours you.
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by paymentvoucher: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
asanausana91:
immediately after voting is completed. There is different between voting and collation of results. Go back and read.
It also stated that it should be done at the polling units immediately after voting is completed.
did you read the part “and Result Procedures”?
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by occfx: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
chokekachy:

https://dailynigerian.com/court-orders-inec-transmit/

Same thing has to be done for the presidential election. We need clear results not written results
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by stp211: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
This sounds interesting. I hope they follow the court on this despite the judgement don't loss guard at all
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by Osaro4u2k(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
After February 25th presidential and National Assembly elections everybody come wise. See the way contestants they use court take press INEC neck. It's shameful and a pity how INEC reduced themselves to nothing in the just concluded polls.
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by Guyman01: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Prayerdaily:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
You no dey taya with begi begi all these years
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by surgical: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bobloco:
INEC is now public enemy number one
what can buhari not bastardise
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by Espelbengz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Make obi go collect am nah if e sure for am!
Person wey finish 3rd the cry for stolen mandate 🤣🤣🤣

asanausana91:
even tinubu know that he did not win the election. Only 7% of registered voters voted for the deranged senile drug Barron.
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by thatigboman: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Roboto11:
which is what? Rig as usual?
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
I like the idea of physically pasting the results of the polling at every polling station. Even though it us anachronistic, It's a great idea for the kind of society we find ourselves.
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by iSense247: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sermwell:
With this arrangement, there's no second term for Sanwo Olu! grin

Btw, this election has exposed so many Yoruba people Tinubu's surpporters to be illiterates! To them, whoever is not Yoruba is Igbo! Useless urchins don't know there are over 200 languages in Nigeria!
Fixed!

Your brain needs reconfiguration.
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by abbey621(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
In the event of technological glitches, INEC has full rights to delay the transmission/coalition of results. Call it incompetency, call it bad luck but the electoral law clearly allows alternative form of transmission in case of technological failure. I fail to see how any court can compel INEC when such a loophole exist........So many nonentities dey 9ja.... Wetin be compel? grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sermwell:
If INEC had followed this directive during the presidential election, there was no how thiefnubuu will have been able to rig the election!

That certificate of return must be returned! cool
the judge and u are foolish collation is manual so how do u paste results for what...
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by REIIGN(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom by novicali: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
If you were there as INEC, could you do any better? You cannot give what you don’t have.
Then dont take a job you know you cannot give your best. One of the problems of Nigerians is that we sacrifice reputation on the alter of mediocrity. Not until we begin to do things the right way we will never get the right result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Kola Aluko’s $73m, N350m Properties / Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters / Ndume: Workers Are Paid Peanuts, Senators Earn Luxury Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.