Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Are You A Ghostwriter? Earn $500 From Acquiring Contracts Internationally - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are You A Ghostwriter? Earn $500 From Acquiring Contracts Internationally (756 Views)

How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote / Earn $500 To $2000 Monthly By Uploading Short Word Documents On Amazon. / Is There A Way A Nigerian Fiction Writer Can Earn $500 (N170,000) Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Ghostwriter? Earn $500 From Acquiring Contracts Internationally by iniobongante(f): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ghostwriting... The New Oil Well

Have you heard of ghostwriting before now and how to earn internationally from this high income skill ?

If you want to MAKE MONEY ONLINE, ESPECIALLY IN DOLLARS , you need:

Just Your smartphone + Internet connection + the most important one you need is a video that explains what's possible with getting international contracts Ghostwriting.

There's a FREE VIDEO, that explains ghostwriting...

If You Would Love To Get It... Connect with me by clicking on my signature below and drop the word Ghostwriting and I will send it across

Dr. Iniobong ANTE

Re: Are You A Ghostwriter? Earn $500 From Acquiring Contracts Internationally by iniobongante(f): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Some are born writers but they have not been exposed to the opportunity of earning in dollars with their writing skill ...

While some are non writers but have seen the opportunity of earning over $500 monthly writing fictional stories ...

What do the smart non writers do then?

They employ the services of the writers to ghostwrite for them and pay them fragments from the international contracts obtained ...

Oh, how glorious it would have been for the writers themselves to be aware of this great opportunity...

Are you a writer?
Are you open to taking a look at a FREE video to see if this truly will be worth your time?

Connect with me via my signature below and drop the phrase 'Ghostwriting from Nairaland'

See You on the other side
Dr. Iniobong ANTE
Re: Are You A Ghostwriter? Earn $500 From Acquiring Contracts Internationally by iniobongante(f): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Oh, Writer where art thou!Don't miss out on this great opportunity.

Can you imagine the fulfilment in getting paid in dollars doing what you love best?

Settling in a very interactive community of over 800+ like-minded individual, discussing and celebrating tons of contracts awarded you should be framed on your vision board...

You don't want to miss this!!!

Have you seen the FREE intro video yet?

As usual, click on my signature below and drop the phrase "Ghostwriting from Nairaland" if you're interested to know more.

See you on the other side.
Re: Are You A Ghostwriter? Earn $500 From Acquiring Contracts Internationally by Shuleybrus(f): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2023
Pls I am interested in being a Ghost writer. WhatsApp 08160277543 or call 08160277543
Email: shuley2013@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks
Re: Are You A Ghostwriter? Earn $500 From Acquiring Contracts Internationally by Tobsmid: 6:34am On Aug 30, 2023
I'm interested in ghostwriting, please.

My WhatsApp number: 07036219405
Email: divine3621@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

These Articles Are Hot Go To Www.google.com/trends To Confirm / Novels Selling Business / Can Fashola Be The Nigerian Obama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.