Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC (30321 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by israelmao(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
INEC told us more than this before it went ahead and rigged in Emilokan.
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Okpachala: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
I have lost confidence in INEC. I wasted my hard earned money and time to go to polling unit on 25th February to vote but my vote didn't count as INEC failed to follow the due process stipulated by the 2022 electoral act as amended.
Consequently, I see no reason for me to waste my time and money going to vote tomorrow
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Buckeyemedia1: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
titopius:
I have lost confidence in INEC for the rubbish they did on 25th Yakubu your shadow will forever hunt u
Who cares if you have lost faith, in an institution you never believed in? sore Loser.
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
INEC can't spend over N300bn and deliver mediocrity. Anything short of transparency is not acceptable.

If Presidencial election was uploaded immediately without alterations, nobody will be going to court. INEC have disgraced this country.

Mahmood needs to be arrested and prosecuted by efcc right away. He can't be trusted
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Blaze14k: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Parachoko:
I have the confidence INEC will do a good job like dey did in the Presidential Election

Sanwo Le Kan Si smiley

Of course they will rig to the highest while u suffer for another eight years. I am sure u love to suffer

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Buckeyemedia1: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
israelmao:
INEC told more than this before it went ahead and rigged in Emilokan.
Only the oblivious foreigners that are unaware of the Nigerian political modus operandai feel like you do.
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by favour32(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
If you believe Eye_neck, you can believe that Nigeria is the richest country in the world.
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by CaptainFM1: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Weren’t elections conducted?

Well, you're right... I've been checking the Irev Porter and I noticed that several INEC staff were trained on how to take blurry and unreadable pictures.

Well, lemmie leave Nigeria with it's problem! The people get the kind of leader they deserve.
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by johannu(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Please Shut up jare, nonsensical Mumu.

donkach: "People who always give room for excuses never make significant progress; for there is always a reason to give after each failure. I spit!!!"

You to donkach: "Please Shut up jare, nonsensical Mumu."

donkach talked sense, but you made no sense in what you wrote up there. So, who is nonsensical mumu between the two of you?
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by NorthernSerene(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dreal1247:
The INEC Chairman Prof Mamood Yakubu spoke more than this when he was speaking in London, fake Prof Mamood Yakubu should resign or be forced out of the office. Imagine the billions of Naira which was provided for the elections and he is busy playing games with 200 million Nigerians. He will be striped of the professorship. He is a disgrace to the position of professors.
Keep wasting your time abeg.🙏
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by abobote: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Believe INEC at your own peril, and to make it worst, they are involving the police
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Buckeyemedia1: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Well, you're right... I've been checking the Irev Porter and I noticed that several INEC staff were trained on how to take blurry and unreadable pictures.

Well, lemmie leave Nigeria with it's problem! The people get the kind of leader they deserve.
Exactly, even after Moses descended the mountain with the 10 commandments, they still refused to change.
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Monday60655(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Talking trash as usual. Once the results are been moved to the Local government without transmitting the real results from the polling units, they must alter and falsify the results.
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Buckeyemedia1: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
johannu:

donkach: "People who always give room for excuses never make significant progress; for there is always a reason to give after each failure. I spit!!!"

You to donkach: "Please Shut up jare, nonsensical Mumu."

donkach talked sense, but you made no sense in what you wrote up there. So, who is nonsensical mumu between the two of you?
Please gerrout of here, made sense indeed, Pot calling kettle black, are you not amongst the "People who always gives room for excuses?

Nonsense, ok it is them your other fellow Nigerians, giving the excuses not you?
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by adioolayi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
"That original result will be what will be scanned and uploaded to our INEC Result Viewing Portal for public viewing. Not only that, the accreditation data that has arisen from that polling unit will also be uploaded, but the physical result and the BVAS itself will also be taken to the Registration Area Collation centre.”

According to him, the Collation Officer will have the benefit of seeing the original results and the BVAS itself and have the benefit of looking at the accreditation data as transmitted, and the result sheet as transmitted from the polling unit. That is the dual mode that the law has prescribed for the commission and that is the mode that we’re going to use for the purpose of this election."

Make Una read carefully and learn...

We have argued it that the IREV thing no matter in collation of results...
It's all about the hardcopy PU result sheet and the one uploaded on BVAS (NOT IREV...yes, uploaded results will later go to IREV..but the ward collation officers will use information on BVAS..not necessarily loging on to IREV) if there are discrepancies
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Parachoko: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

Of course they will rig to the highest while u suffer for another eight years. I am sure u love to suffer
You're mistaking me for one of the people from Anambra State who suffered throughout the tenure of Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by reddingtonblack: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
donkach:

People who always give room for excuses never make significant progress; for there is always a reason to give after each failure. I spit!!!

OGA calm down, there is big disparity between making Excuses and acknowledging there are uncontrollable factor

If i can transfer money on my bank app to another account of mine, didnt see credit alert until next morning then I am reasonable enough to acknowledge this is Nigeria and things don't work optimally.
Most of carry empty heads that is why influencers and propagandist push you around .. Bvas need a network to transmit results to IREv, are the network 100% reliable.

Public comments as shown people don't think, they just wait on bloggers, influencers or politician to push dem zombies
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by onuman: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
id4sho:
Gov’ship polls: How we will transmit results – INEC

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/govship-polls-how-we-will-transmit-results-inec/

No word on what to do about states where authorities use armed forces to restrict voters at home, induce INEC polling officers from presenting themselves at the polling units, and after the polls, the state authorities write results on the INEC answer sheet and send to INEC
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by CaptainFM1: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Exactly, even after Moses descended the mountain with the 10 commandments, they still refused to change.

What 10 commandments? And who's Moses?
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Buckeyemedia1: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
CaptainFM1:

What 10 commandments? And who's Moses?
We waiting until Elijah returns to solve the political puzzle, can’t say no more to The Unenlightened. Benjamin Netenyahu.
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Namigotalktru: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Quest7777:
Election without Transparency & Credibility = Selection.

INEC must do the needful & transmit results immediately from Polling Units.

With which internet?

The way some of you talk it’s like your villages are computer village in other people’s towns.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by seaenergy: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
id4sho:
Gov’ship polls: How we will transmit results – INEC

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/govship-polls-how-we-will-transmit-results-inec/

over 300billion 2023 election fun gone with continuation stories, how we gonnna update and how we gonna upload. yahoo men INEC
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by reddingtonblack: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
johannu:

What's so hard in having a good network? Sorry, Nigeria is a country populated by never-do-well set of human beings.

why not ask Mtn, Airtel, Glo and other network that jamb question.
Even the bank that are charging us fees are there network working optimally, becos it is INEC we must fool ourselves that our network in Nigeria are reliable.

I don't just get this Obedient madness out there, they are just parallel lines to reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Buckeyemedia1: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

why not ask Mtn, Airtel, Glo and other network that jamb question.
Even the bank that are charging us fees are there network working optimally, becos it is INEC we must fool ourselves that our network in Nigeria are reliable.

I don't just get this Obedient madness out there, they are just parallel lines to reality
Very Useless Miscreants.
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Quest7777: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Namigotalktru:

With which internet?

The way some of you talk it’s like your villages are computer village in other people’s towns.

Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by DMerciful(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fortunately, LP got a court judgement this time to force INEC to upload immediately to IREV after polling units closes.

In the presidential election, LP went to court in Abuja to force INEC to transmit electronically but the court did not grant the request.

The reason why LP did this is because there was intelligence late last year that INEC never planned to transmit electronically but deceiving the public
Parachoko:
I have the confidence INEC will do a good job like dey did in the Presidential Election

Sanwo Le Kan Si smiley
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Buckeyemedia1: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Quest7777:

So if you know it can work without internet, why are you still wailing?

Haven’t you sent or transferred money with your ussd code were the money did not move?
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Buckeyemedia1: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
DMerciful:
Fortunately, LP got a court judgement this time to force INEC to upload immediately to IREV after polling units closes.

In the presidential election, LP went to court in Abuja to force INEC to transmit electronically but the court did grant the request.

The reason why LP did this is because there was intelligence late last year that INEC never planned to transmit electronically but deceiving the public
You are still been deceived as is, dancing to their tune, just a puppet in the grand scheme of events.

The hard knocks will always be the last to realize, ie, Peter Obi used & dumped.
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by Parachoko: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
DMerciful:

In the presidential election, LP went to court in Abuja to force INEC to transmit electronically but the court did grant the request.

The Court can not reach INEC how she will do her constitutional duty she's empowered to do.

I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by CaptainFM1: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
We waiting until Elijah returns to solve the political puzzle, can’t say no more to The Unenlightened. Benjamin Netenyahu.

I don't understand you.....
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by DMerciful(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
INEC will comply since INEC did not appeal the judgement
Parachoko:
The Court can not reach INEC how she will do her constitutional duty she's empowered to do.

I
Re: Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC by DMerciful(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
You claimed to be a progressive but celebrating paper collation in 2023! You're ready to accept retrogression because you intend to perpetrate electoral fraud.

Urchins like you dont deserve democracy
Buckeyemedia1:
You are still been deceived as is, dancing to their tune, just a puppet in the grand scheme of events.

The hard knocks will always be the last to realize, ie, Peter Obi used & dumped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders / Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain / Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.