Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos (2914 Views)

No Security Outfit Outside ESN Will Operate In Igboland – Nnamdi Kanu / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by naijainstinct: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Amunethseranu:
ipob isn't dealing with anyone . Their are boys fighting each other at orlu whom are uzodumma boys n izunaso/okorocha boys. Everywhere is peaceful in Anambra Enugu ebonyi Abia.
If no be say time don go and I am really sleepy. I for furnish you with both video and pictorial evidences of IPOB boys in action. Lie with sense nau shocked
Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by colonelwealth(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2023
fleps:
This is not my handwriting but information is power and it helps for us to be careful, be prepared, and be safe.

The account on twitter as seen in the images below have uncovered the modus operandi of the APC thugs tomorrow. Please be watchful and careful.

Beautiful...!
What a detailed investigation. This guy or whoever he/she or (they) are will forever be blessed for this effort for public good.

The security agencies&leaders know these things but pretend not to however....food must prevail over evil always.

Any thug that dares to operate anywhere in Lagos should be dealt with ruthlessly also states like Rivers, Imo, Enugu,Ogun,Sokoto, Abia, Kaduna,Jos,Borno, Calabar,Edo,Delta, Kogi,Benue,Nigeria,Oyo,Ondo,Akwa Ibom and Kano should be neutralized immediately.
Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by Amunethseranu(f): 1:00am On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
If no be say time don go and I am really sleepy. I for furnish you with both video and pictorial evidences of IPOB boys in action. Lie with sense nau shocked
You are on earth where truth are upside down . U will fight a wealthy man then u will remember the power of money and affluence.Even Ur own brothers will fight u alongside the wealthy enemy and u shall curse god .

Ipob came to fight irregularities but those they were fighting paid jobless boys to discredit them.

It seems I and the dead guys knew all going on inside earth all u do is blind about with ur tribal brains
Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

When you get to the supreme court, you can quote these words again. Tell the supreme court justices that elections are not supposed to be free and fair. Quote instances from the US and Canada to give legitimacy for your arguments.
Please stay safe ooo. I care about all of you. Humanity first before politics.
Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by naijainstinct: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Amunethseranu:
You are on earth where truth are upside down . U will fight a wealthy man then u will remember the power of money and affluence.Even Ur own brothers will fight u alongside the wealthy enemy and u shall curse god .

Ipob came to fight irregularities but those they were fighting paid jobless boys to discredit them.

It seems I and the dead guys knew all going on inside earth all u do is blind about with ur tribal brains
OMG......I'm so sorry for engaging you. I thought I was conversing with someone whose brains were still intact. Alas, you have lost yours. Even if I ask you to go back and read if what you wrote there makes any sense to you, you will still come back and say rubbish. Better go and join UGM. That way you can be useful for something.
Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

Continue talking nonsense thinking you are anonymous. Seun has your IP and with a Magistrate court warrant, he will release it to the DSS.

You will just dissappear and your poor mother will be crying about not knowing you have gone.

Your own version of democracy is to kill and threaten people from voting who they want, and claim you are a True democrat? You are not.

You clearly have not evolved well enough to be allowed to practice democracy. Let the military take over until anti-democratic urchins learn the true meaning of democracy.
Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by Okorietitus: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Your own version of democracy is to kill and threaten people from voting who they want, and claim you are a True democrat? You are not.

You clearly have not evolved well enough to be allowed to practice democracy. Let the military take over until anti-democratic urchins learn the true meaning of democracy.

Noted.
You have committed treason.
You will be made a scapegoat for others to learn from.
Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

Noted.
You have committed treason.
You will be made a scapegoat for others to learn from.

Go to hell. Go to preach to your fellow urchins threatening and killing citizens for excercising their democratic voting franchise freely. You are the real treasonous fellows, you don't deserve democracy. Military should come in and stabilise the polity that you heated up.
Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by Whois(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Very true. A friend that was formally with neighborhood watch b4 he joined police called me around 8am to tell me to vote apc. He is in charge of my pu and he saw i was against apc in presidential election, LP won our pu so b4 its too late he decided to call me this morning to beg on APC's behalf cheesy.

Jostoman:
In lagos most of the police commander in some station work directly with some apc candidate like speaker, house of rep, Senators and they always use them against the opposition a lagosian who doesnt like their goverment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not A Member Of Labour Party - The Nation Newspaper / Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji / PDP Lawmakers In Oyo Moves To Unseat Governor Ajimobi - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.