Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) (45317 Views)

Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials / Shettima Leaves Polling Unit Over Absence Of INEC Materials / Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by chaloskyx: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
If the police catch anyone its because they work with that person to black list the political opponents of the ruling party i would bet 1m the next thing they would say is the lady is from the east working for LP the people who are clearly bent on rigging and intimidating people even when the evidence is there how come they haven't been arrested? problem with you Nigerians is you dont think
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by GeneralPulal: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I believe she actually doesn't know what she was doing was a crime. I saw the video.

The guy that made the video eventually reported her to the police.

She is a Lord's chosen church member in Lagos.
She doesn’t know you say?
Because she acted like she didn’t?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
You see all the state for South west wey tinubu won all the local government,like ekiti,Ogun and other states,LP lawyers will use the BIVAS devices to scan the fingerprints on the ballot papers to determine multiple thumbprints.If the BIVAS did not authenticate the fingerprints that ballot paper is illegal.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by paskal16: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Na apshit
Stupid set of cronies
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Copycat. Where's the video.

You just breathed down because you heard Ypp not LP. It's sickness to be an APC Urchin.

Denreledave, do you have PVC at all?
Na your sister now. Search the net for the video. Wayo wayo! There is God oooooo. E don dey expose you small small.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Give us her name she no get name AFONJA
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by Lightorder: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Will you blame the poor woman ? Come and see pressure they put on Lagos state workers to vote APC or ….

I thought slavery is in the past until 2023 came upon us.
Detectorship is in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
jaybenugo:
Elections: Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1440986/elections-police-arrest-53-year-old-woman-laminated-inec-materials-photo/

APC-LASG… grin
>
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
duro4chang:
Na your sister now. Search the net for the video. Wayo wayo! There is God oooooo. E don dey expose you small small.
The reaction is still the same.

Elupee top to bottom!

ATTENTION PLEASE: REVEALED! ! Endeavor to check the back of your Ballot Paper Tomorrow To see if it signed and Staamp as only Stamped and signed Ballot will be counted. This is another Plan to rig the Election Tomorrow . Please circulate fast to keep all voters at alert ooo We are going out again Tomorrow dont be "disenfranchised " in any way .

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by 0monnak0da: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I believe she actually doesn't know what she was doing was a crime. I saw the video.

The guy that made the video eventually reported her to the police.

She is a Lord's chosen church member in Lagos.

The police in India are used. to that kind of pretence

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by donald101(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Good, please they should also arrest MC Oluomo.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by OLOKOESHIN: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
verifedsherrf:
Apc member?
Ellu P People

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by socialmediaman: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by georgeakins: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
verifedsherrf:
Apc member?

Na Ibo woman.
I watched the video

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
The reaction is still the same.

Elupee top to bottom!
Tomorrow you go know say khaki no be leather aswear.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by Stanweezy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
The desperation going on in Lagos is something else
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
verifedsherrf:
Apc member?
Okealaaye:
Wrong! She's Igbo. I saw the video yesterday.
georgeakins:
Na Ibo woman.
I watched the video
duro4chang:
Not at all.

53-year-old woman, an Igbo of Lords Chosen Church, arrested with 550 INEC materials in Lagos. The case has been transferred to State CID Yaba for further investigation.

So you lot are saying that Ibos are not allowed to be APC members in Lagos?!
How did the likes of Joe Igbokwe, Ben Akabueze, Fatboy Cubana, etc., slip under MC Oluomo’s radar?!

>

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by israel90: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Igbos don’t rig elections its Yoruba and Hausa Fulani whom God never created but devil did rig elections
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by Okoyedavid3(f): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
As if she printed it on her own volition, she is only doing what she's was contracted to do. Now who contractes her to do the job.i watched the video, she doesn't know what is going on.
MC olumo have been issuing threats and hate speech up and down yet not arrested. This Nigeria police and their jagajaga propaganda

jaybenugo:
Elections: Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1440986/elections-police-arrest-53-year-old-woman-laminated-inec-materials-photo/
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by Lightorder: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Agba riggers ,their children have been shouting rigging on internet since and tagging foreigners for foreign interference in a sovereign country electoral process.

These same people will say Nigeria is not respected worldwide and they always speak against imperialism despite the fact that their false messiah went to Boris Johnson before decamping to a structureless party .

Lastly ,this same false messiah has abandoned church campaigns but continues market campaigns with hope that it will work like it worked during the presidential election when most APC voters were not excited to vote .

This reminds of Chelsea FC when they substituted Mendy for Kepa during the final match penalty kick against Villarreal and he delivered but when same tactics was applied during Liverpool FA final ,it was Kepa that kicked the ball away.

What’s my point ?

Say no to opportunist and incompetent politicians.

Vote competence .

Vote massively for APC tomorrow,Lagos works and it has a high chances of working when it’s in line with FG administration.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu
God bless Lagos
God bless Sanwo Olu
God bless APC
God bless me
God bless those that will massively and happily Vote for APC tomorrow.
see the energy you spent posting this rubbish. Vote APC my foot ! As in the good governance they have been delivering to Nigerians for the past 7 years or what ? Your reasoning is just dead

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
mbahdi:
Igbos equip urself with any dangerous weapon u can.d police can nvr save u.attack back wen attacked and not be a coward by coming online to start forming victim.their lord and savior oluomo has said exactly what WI happen tomorrow there are ready to kill.kill Dem Before there kill u.we only die ones.there said we are one Nigeria still there keep trenting anyone against dem.tomorrow is gonna be an eye for an eye
DSS ll.catch you soon.
The woman in the video is an Igbo woman wearing Lord's Chosen Coat and she said a YPP senator from Enugu is the owner of the job she's doing.
Incite the public, you ll still cry last last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by Ingocof(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
jaybenugo:

Igbo amaka working for "Gbalabour"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by OLULAW: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Useless NPF. There are countless high profile electoral fraudsters, they weren't caught, it's this poor old woman that the useless NPF officers caught.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by StreetFight: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
verifedsherrf:
Apc member?

No, she is a flat headed drug pusher, baby factory product, and fake drugs manufacturer
Her husband is currently serving jail term in US for drugs trafficking, while her father has been beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs trafficking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by Drparts: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is arrangee from inec to discredit Labor party evidence
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Imagine!!!if only she had respected her old age.........
That's right.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by Dixon06(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
duro4chang:

Not at all.

How much are you paid for this? grin grin grin
I would like to recommend a mad man in my area to apply for this job 😂🤲
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
compton11:
For those dumb ipob yoots saying APC member,nah she ain't she is Labour party member from the east.

They want to make sure their brother GBALÈBOUR win.

Guy rest abegii grin grin
I wonder where this fear for proscribed ipob originated from grin
Are you saying that ipob has the power to decide who rules Lagos?
Do you even know that there are millions of people from other Tribes in Lagos.
We stand with awon omo Ibile Eko to say.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by kingsleefolli(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Am just tired of this nigeria.all this news are not encouraging at all
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
I wonder how her children will feel seeing her being arrested for engaging in criminality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer / Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.