Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police (4008 Views)

Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 18, 2023
How many Nigerians abroad are proud to be called Nigerians,the Nigerian man may have committed an offense,but then,it could be just the usual harassment from the white because the name Nigeria comes almost with a disgusting feelings to everyone,I just wonder if a Singaporean could be manhandled like this in a foreign country?

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Aldol: 3:41am On Mar 18, 2023
May he rot in jail. Now I have no pity for diaspora anymore. One useless idiot wey just get Portugal visa make me have no pity for them anymore. We will stop protesting on their behalf, make dem carry their cross
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by shortIGBOman: 4:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Biafrans grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by shortIGBOman: 4:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Supremos:
you must be a demented b@stard. How did you conclude he's Igbo?.
Ediots like you shouldn't live among humans

He is IGBO

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Obaaderemi2: 4:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:
May he rot in jail. Now I have no pity for diaspora anymore. One useless idiot wey just get Portugal visa make me have no pity for them anymore. We will stop protesting on their behalf, make dem carry their cross
Which Portuguese visa? Dey there dey allow him lie you. He's jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Supremos: 4:56am On Mar 18, 2023
shortIGBOman:

He is IGBO
We knows the tribe with agberoism ingrained in their blood.
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Supremos: 4:57am On Mar 18, 2023
shortIGBOman:
Biafrans grin
omonile. Agbero
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by shortIGBOman: 6:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Supremos:
omonile. Agbero

Go Onitsha, you go see Agbero. Almost all the men there are one cheesy grin

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by shortIGBOman: 6:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Supremos:
We knows the tribe with agberoism ingrained in their blood.

Onitsha is the HQ of Agbero in Nigeria. grin grin
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Johnjustice: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2023
In America he will be dead by now. Why are these people always disgracing us everywhere?
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by WannaHowzit(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2023
lorenzobanks:
Wannahowzit

Why are Nigerians so rotten?

If it was a black cop they would say he's a "lazy slave" who is "jealous" of Nigerians ☹️☹️☹️

But because it's a white man, houseniggas will make all sorts of excuses - even throw their criminal under the bus.

The cop should have shot him dead - no South African would care.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by naijainstinct: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

The police man was obviously young and inexperienced and perhaps outnumbered. He is probably poorly trained otherwise won't be engaging in wrestling
I noticed his colleagues didn't seem to support him and my assessment is perhaps SA police are not very professional.

Those same people disgracing Nigeria

I agree with you absolutely.
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by naijainstinct: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2023
GreyLaw:

No, you are on the same level with terrorists, assassins and kidnappers with this level of reasoning. Thank God that policeman is smarter than you are. They will duly charge him to court and at least secure judgement against him for resisting arrest. And if he has committed more offences the law will take its course.

That's how human beings reason.
Yen yen yen.......even in Canada or USA, go and disarm an officer and see if you will make it out alive. All over the world, disarming an officer is justified with fatality. You were too blind to see how even those Nigerians at the scene took to their heels when the criminal took possession of the gun. A stray shot could have been fired. Not only the officer's live was at risk but everyone around there . But because you are irredeemably stupid, you are supporting stupidity and you think you are sane. Better check in yourself into a mental institution. I believe the mad Nigerian is your brother. Lunatic!

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Evidenx(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2023
I wish I can get to the South African government to suggest to them that any Nigeria caught committing crime should be deported immediately,no wasting of time.

They are spoiling the country for Genuine people like us who truly love and desire to stay in that country.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by virginchaser(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Why resisting arrest? He could have simply followed them and call the barbarians as witnesses.
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by virginchaser(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
Yen yen yen.......even in Canada or USA, go and disarm an officer and see if you will make it out alive. All over the world, disarming an officer is justified with fatality. You were too blind to see how even those Nigerians at the scene took to their heels when the criminal took possession of the gun. A stray shot could have been fired. Not only the officer's live was at risk but everyone around there . But because you are irredeemably stupid, you are supporting stupidity and you think you are sane. Better check in yourself into a mental institution. I believe the mad Nigerian is your brother. Lunatic!

One nonentity was even shouting shoot am shoot am meaning shoot him shoot him. They are always fast to upload videos to change narratives.
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by naijainstinct: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
virginchaser:

One nonentity was even shouting shoot am shoot am meaning shoot him shoot him. They are always fast to upload videos to change narratives.
Don't mind them bro

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by BeanX(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2023
ahnie:
The cops puffy cheeks like that of a local cat.

This xenophobic peeps at it again.

So is it right for the guy to disarm a police officer? this ugly woman self 😡
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by lorenzobanks(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Why are Nigerians so rotten?

If it was a black cop they would say he's a "lazy slave" who is "jealous" of Nigerians ☹️☹️☹️

But because it's a white man, houseniggas will make all sorts of excuses - even throw their criminal under the bus.

I only tag you to the post to read comments of Nigerians. Nigerians always criticize bad character no matter what. We do not worship white men. I believe, the Nigerian should have corporate with the cop whether the cop is white or black. Read, the comments again and see that we do not support bad behavior of our compatriots allover the world. One love brother.

The cop should have shot him dead - no South African would care.

Are you this heartless or what?
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by ahnie: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeanX:
So is it right for the guy to disarm a police officer? this ugly woman self 😡
Newsflash....you go stalk me tire.you should be out there snatching BVAS since bet shops are closed.

I have seen more evils during the era of sophyrock,cougar,okijajuju,skydeep,chaircover
That time you're still wearing pampers with cattarr coming out from your nose....I stood strong.

You think it's beever like you that can upset or shake me.

Take eet again....your fada,I repeat it again I say your fada.

Anyways ring the gangs,tell them,esteemed ahnie replied you,make sure you laminate my reply to you,hang it on your thatched wall like wallpaper.

Infact consider my replies as an autograph.
No more replied for you again.

Fevking disgusting piece of shiiits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by BeanX(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
ahnie:

Newsflash....you go stalk me tire.you should be out there snatching BVAS sinceok bet shops are closed.

I have seen more evils during the era of sophyrock,cougar,okijajuju,skydeep,chaircover...I stood strong.

You think it's beever like you that can upset or shake me.

Take eet again....your fada,I repeat it again I say your fada.

Anyways ring the gangs,tell him esteemed ahnie replied you,make sure you laminate my reply to you,hang it on your thatched wall like wallpaper.

Infact consider my replies as an autograph.
No more replied for you again.

Fevking disgusting piece of shiiits.

So is it right for the guy to disarm a police officer? this ugly woman self with poor reasoning 😡
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Barims(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
The police should have gunned him down nothing to lose
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by IronGalaxy: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The racism against the black men in south Africa by the white police men is baffling.
Always passing the buck, if it was a black south african policeman you would have screamed "xenophobia" right? if it's a white one i'ts racism, you're guys are almost never at fault

3 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by WannaHowzit(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
lorenzobanks:

I only tag you to the post to read comments of Nigerians. Nigerians always criticize bad character no matter what. We do not worship white men. I believe, the Nigerian should have corporate with the cop whether the cop is white or black. Read, the comments again and see that we do not support bad behavior of our compatriots allover the world. One love brother.

The cop should have shot him dead - no South African would care

Are you this heartless or what?

What do you expect if you gonna fight cops and disarm them in a foreign land where you're already viewed as problematic ☹️

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Biggeststar01: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
pocohantas tribe have done it again

I don't have a cure for your pain
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Biggeststar01: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Sad easterners again??
This eeboes going everywhere and causing problems
They all should be jailed

You pain is sweet like zobo 😆😆
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Biggeststar01: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
lwisee:

Calm down bro make you no go die of anger, guy na Yhibo don't deny yah broda.

No he is a you're'a'robber boy
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Biggeststar01: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
I can make people run mad!

Should I show you how?

Ok.

'HAIL BIAFRA'

They will run mad in my mentions now...watch
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by YorubaSamurai: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Biggeststar01:

I don't have a cure for your pain
who is this igbo animal?
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by Biggeststar01: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
who is this igbo animal?

I am the one who comes to your land and keep you as tenant.

But you cannot get a single plot in my own land grin
Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by YorubaSamurai: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Biggeststar01:

I am the one who comes to your land and keep you as tenant.

But you cannot get a single plot in my own land grin
in your akpu filled drug dealing brain grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Punishment For Rape Offenders / #SayNoToDrugs: Teenage Girl Unconscious After Getting High On Drugs In Lagos / Serious Tension About To Go Down In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.