Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,222 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Lagos State Labour Party Chairman And Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Labour Party Chairman And Secretary (441 Views)

Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) / Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Labour Party Chairman And Secretary by N3TRAL: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ekong and Emeka- Chairman and Secretary.

It captured my attention before the poorly written letter to the DSS.

Chai grin

I can bet that Labour party may win Lagos tomorrow. The Yoruba youth are some of the ..... Make I no chop ban grin

Lagos is too fragile and important to be left in the hands of a social media troll because of vengeance and prejudice. That's my only concern and worry even without a Yoruba heritage because of the economy of the State.

Even though una escape tomorrow, Lagos will fall out of una hands soon. It's the reality.

I may even become a Governor of Lagos 😂 Who knows?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Labour Party Chairman And Secretary by N3TRAL: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Wow. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Chairman And Secretary by N3TRAL: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
I'm out 😂

Coming back to celebrate GRV on Sunday evening 😂.

Chai, I shame for una.

Logs out...
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Chairman And Secretary by Zincfingers: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Ekong and Emeka- Chairman and Secretary.

It captured my attention before the poorly written letter to the DSS.

Chai grin

I can bet that Labour party may win Lagos tomorrow. The Yoruba youth are some of the ..... Make I no chop ban grin

Lagos is too fragile and important to be left in the hands of a social media troll because of vengeance and prejudice. That's my only concern and worry even without a Yoruba heritage because of the economy of the State.

Even though una escape tomorrow, Lagos will fall out of una hands soon. It's the reality.

I may even become a Governor of Lagos 😂 Who knows?
Time will tell
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Chairman And Secretary by Zincfingers: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
I'm out 😂

Coming back to celebrate GRV on Sunday evening 😂.

Chai, I shame for una.

Logs out...
Sanwo Olu's win would be a landslide

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Labour Party Chairman And Secretary by BOSSkesh(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Carry your igbo party back to enugu

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Preparing To Challenge 2023 General Election Results Of Various States / Dennis Idahosa's Name Rings Bells As Edo Looks Forward To Next Year Election / So What Is The Noise All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.