Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos (644 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) / Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials / Shettima Leaves Polling Unit Over Absence Of INEC Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by wwwihy: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
53-year-old Igbo woman of Lords Chosen Church, arrested with 550 INEC materials in Lagos. The case has been transferred to State CID Yaba for further investigation

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1636775187759652864

Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by wwwihy: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
angry
Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by immortalcrown(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Chosen by riggers. grin
Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
immortalcrown:
Chosen by riggers. grin
Awon mercenery ti Agulu result forgers. She was on an assignment by the sinister Igbo group agenda to take over Lagos from the Yoruba wink
DSS una well done o. We do not want blood bath in Lagos o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by Righteousness2(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Half news being put out. I saw a video clip of someone interrogating her in her office which looked like a business centre.
I heard her say it is the job someone gave to her to print. She even showed the person everything she was printing.

I believe investigations should be carried out to get the person who gave her the job.

4 Likes

Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by colorsofrainbow: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
We go hear the real news later
Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by khalling2008: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Igbo Christians are terrorist, they want to bring terrorists to lagos by all means through Chinedu gbadebo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by immortalcrown(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awon mercenery ti Agulu result forgers. She was on an assignment by the sinister Igbo group agenda to take over Lagos from the Yoruba wink
DSS una well done o. We do not want blood bath in Lagos o.
How Nigeria handles her case will show who hired her. No need to debate who hired her.
Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by wwwihy: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Moderators and Seun you can as well lock this topic as you did the other ones....we are here for you guys biases

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
Half news being put out. I saw a video clip of someone interrogating her in her office which looked like a business centre.
I heard her say it is the job someone gave to her to print. She even showed the person everything she was printing.

I believe investigations should be carried out to get the person who gave her the job.

Does she look like someone that owns a store to you?
Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by DEROX: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
angry i so much hate that stupid ape tribe who goes about insulting others without minding their mess at home, everybody hates them, xnenophobia na dem, northern deportation na dem, ghana sef everywhere they go tueh cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by helinues: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
One of the fraudulent means they used in the presidential election in Lagos have been bursted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by IGBOSON1: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
Righteousness2:

Most likely a set-up for driving false narratives and propaganda against Igbos’! Probably targeted because she’s Igbo! Just looking at her you can tell she’s no electoral criminal mastermind…she looks timid and even vulnerable!

The people that set her up must have phoned the police or had a crooked police accomplice swing into action the moment they handed over the INEC materials to her and left!

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by LagosEmir: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Where was it written in Punch Newspapers report that she's Igbo you nitwits

The Igbos will continue to buy your lands and send you animals back to Ogun state and Oyo
Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Half baked truths
Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
EVERY evil thing in this country na okoro carry first. Even for rigging they're NUMBER 1.
Re: 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos by Righteousness2(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Most likely a set-up for driving false narratives and propaganda against Igbos’! Probably targeted because she’s Igbo! Just looking at her you can tell she’s no electoral criminal mastermind…she looks timid and even vulnerable!

The people that set her up must have phoned the police or had a crooked police accomplice swing into action the moment they handed over the INEC materials to her and left!

Exactly what I thought. It looks like a set up.

If that was the case , I pity the person or persons who did that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obedient Woman Collects Heavy Beating By Lagos Thugs / INEC Officials Delay Collation Over Dollar Gift From Politician / FUTO Gives Professional Nnenna Oti A Warm Welcome After Election Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.