Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie (972 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Rejects National Honour From President Buhari / Chimamanda Adichie Rewrites Buhari’s EndSARS Speech / Oshiomole Is Under Tremendous Stress & In A Fragile Psychological State-Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by 2mch(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Young042galaxy:

You ended up not saying anything instead of ur hate filled bigotry.
I stay in Enugu and live far better life than you and your entire generations.
My village here is far more developed than some of ur state capital in South West.
The problem with bigot urchins like you is that they don't leave their dirty house to explore and enjoy nature God created.

You claim East is empty?
But Main market onitsha is the biggest market in West Africa.
Ariaria Market is 3rd biggest market in West Africa.

Like I said, pls compare Abakaliki to Ado Ekiti
Ibadan and Enugu.
Osogbo and Umuahia.
Abeokuta to Onitsha.
Akure to Owerri.

Until you do so, stfu and keep dying painfully in ur hate cos I so enjoy it when bigots like you die slowly and miserably.
You are all already dead in the South East. You think by shouting tribalism and death people will fear? See the level of your reasoning. No wonder your states are deserted and hungry. Ariara market that the traders subsidize their market with drug exportation or which? Like I said when people are talking, South Easterners should hide in shame. If your villages are an abandoned and nuisance state, you have no mouth anywhere in the world. You are so defensive and throwing insults here and there with no facts. Shows the level of intelligence radiating in that region.

No wonder it is hostile and people are running away like refugee that cannot make it at home. So become nuisance all over Nigeria. Shameless Arrow. Tell your fraudulent author to fight for Anambra and the deadly South East first before she talks about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by Young042galaxy: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
2mch:

Not even Ogun, Ekiti grin. All they have is assembly and importation. They boast because they know no one goes to that dead zone so they can’t burst their lies.
Nnewi alone surpass Ekiti.
Atleast we hear Nnewi more often than Ado-Ekiti.
Only God knows how abandoned that city is that it doesn't make any headline throughout the year.
Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by 2mch(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Civetcat:

What do you think the is meaning of development ?
Go to your dictionary or Wikipedia and come back . Development is not just buildings. Most people look the on the icing on the cake .The cake itself is the development. In fact the main determinant of development is the commons.
They are people of very low intelligence. Any criminal can build a house. How that relates to development baffles the rational mind.
Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by 2mch(m): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Young042galaxy:

Nnewi alone surpass Ekiti.
Atleast we hear Nnewi more often than Ado-Ekiti.
Only God knows how abandoned that city is that it doesn't make any headline throughout the year.
Use this energy to force your leaders to be responsible so you can stay at home in peace. No de preach to people that have been to South East and left in shock. You no get shame at all. This defensiveness is why your Governors enter seat, steal all allocation and leave you all as stupid as he came in. But instead of facing them, you cowards face Lagos because you know the useless Governor will waste you and all your family in the street if you complain.
Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by Young042galaxy: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
2mch:

You are all already dead in the South East. You think by shouting tribalism and death people will fear? See the level of your reasoning. No wonder your states are deserted and hungry. Ariara market that the traders subsidize their market with drug exportation or which? Like I said when people are talking, South Easterners should hide in shame. If your villages are an abandoned and nuisance state, you have no mouth anywhere in the world. You are so defensive and throwing insults here and there with no facts. Shows the level of intelligence radiating in that region.

No wonder it is hostile and people are running away like refugee that cannot make it at home. So become nuisance all over Nigeria. Shameless Arrow. Tell your fraudulent author to fight for Anambra and the deadly South East first before she talks about Nigeria.
Ogbeni.
You are crying and I can't hear you.
I know you people are bittered cos Igbos rose from scratch to be a force to reckon with.
I feel ur bitterness and I wish you more of it.
In education, we are leading.
In poverty index, we are the lowest.
In sports, we are not mates.
In entertainment, una dey lead but with close margin.
In Commerce, una no even near and that's the major reason you are dying slowly.

Back to my point, am still waiting for you to compare those South West cities to the south east cities ọ.
Since you think we are backward, be proud to prove it to us with hard evidence n not by hearsay.
Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by 2mch(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Young042galaxy:

Ogbeni.
You are crying and I can't hear you.
I know you people are bittered cos Igbos rose from scratch to be a force to reckon with.
I feel ur bitterness and I wish you more of it.
In education, we are leading.
In poverty index, we are the lowest.
In sports, we are not mates.
In entertainment, una dey lead but with close margin.
In Commerce, una no even near and that's the major reason you are dying slowly.

Back to my point, am still waiting for you to compare those South West cities to the south east cities ọ.
Since you think we are backward, be proud to prove it to us with hard evidence n not by hearsay.
All this is story. Not reading your ramblings. When you are able to face your state Governor, quote me.
Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by Young042galaxy: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
2mch:

Use this energy to force your leaders to be responsible so you can stay at home in peace. No de preach to people that have been to South East and left in shock. You no get shame at all. This defensiveness is why your Governors enter seat, steal all allocation and leave you all as stupid as he came in. But instead of facing them, you cowards face Lagos because you know the useless Governor will waste you and all your family in the street if you complain.
Indeed, u are an olodo.
Point out were I defended eastern politicians?
It's sad that when idiots like you bring up ur myopic assumptions and fail to defend it when confronted, you switch to another opposite irrelevant talk.

I hate Bad Eastern politicians just like millions of other Igbos do.
We beat them abroad, castigated them and make jest of them down here.
We retired most of them in this election and I am going out tomorrow to vote against the remaining too.

We suffer bad leadership down here same way you suffer bad leadership in ur south west too.
I have challenged you and ur brothers that think South East is backwards and worse hit by bad politicians to show me other state in South West that is more developed than any state in South East aside Lagos.
Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by Young042galaxy: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2023
2mch:

All this is story. Not reading your ramblings. When you are able to face your state Governor, quote me.
You can't face me cos you are simply Empty.
And yes I am facing my governor that's why we stopped him from going to Senate.
I am facing my governor that's why we call him madam Ugwuanyi down here.
I am facing my governor that's why I am going out tomorrow to still vote out his anointed candidate.
That's why we are different.
Down here, we fight our bad leaders and doesn't permit them to lord over us whereas you people there worship bad leaders.

Am still waiting for you to compare those South East and South West states ọ.
You must prove me wrong that East is backwards cos I can't take this nonsense assumptions from ppl like you that haven't left south west b4.
Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by Young042galaxy: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Civetcat:

What do you think the is meaning of development ?
Go to your dictionary or Wikipedia and come back . Development is not just some buildings that only a few people can afford.Most people look the on the icing on the cake .The cake itself is the development. In fact the main determinant of development is the commons.
Now use same developmental index u used to arrive that East is the most backward to compare Osogbo and Umuahia .
Akure and onitsha .
Ibadan and Enugu.
Ado-Ekiti and Abakaliki.
Abeokuta and Owerri.

I awaits ur comparison.
Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by 366bolutife: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2023
You can scheme all you want. The universe knows how to balance energies.You can scheme all you want. The universe knows how to balance energies....
Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by BentizilL: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
We wait for Supreme Court patiently..

That certificate will be return na time

Time ..

E go catch fire .. that fire wey dem Dey blow.. e go catch.. and dem no go believe am..

Funny Nigerians go pour fuel and AGO to make it burn .unfortunately for those blowing it .. northern nigeria will watch from sidelines .. just like international community

But e go happen

We wait for Supreme Court .. respecting the peace pact ..

Who the certificate wan return to?
Atiku or Obi? cheesy
Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by kingthreat(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2023
So Chimamanda remembered that Nigeria is her country?
When the same country invited her to come and take an award she refused.
Shimamnada, you better wait for Biafla. Your lying hero can only be president there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Iyorchia Ayu Embatled PDP Chairman Steps Aside, Replaced by the Deputy / Breaking: Fmr Ekiti Gov, Fayose Meets Tinubu / IPOB Strikes Again Beheads Police Man In Abia State PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.