Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,129 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Scholarship/funding Opportunities Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship/funding Opportunities Needed (533 Views)

Educational Funding / Which Have Better Job Opportunities, Biochemistry Or Microbiology? / Starting Up A School In Nigeria - Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship/funding Opportunities Needed by ElPresido: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
Hi all.

I am new here. . .actually a friend told me about this site (he said i can get useful info here).

I was just denied visa to travel to Western Europe for a masters study. Their reason: Insufficient monthly income of my sponsor to cater for his needs and mine in Europe. My uncle earns quite a sum (plus my own savings, having lost my job last year) but i guess they want moneybags to guarantee me. My school is billed to start by the end of this month and the whole thing threw me into a state of confusion.

Given that I cannot secure a visa within the enrollment period of the school, I just mailed my Letter of Deferral to the school. If approved, I'll have a chance for next session but I'll still need funding guarantee.

I need to apply funding with my letter of (deferred) current admission. So pls how does one secure a scholarship for studies in Europe (not just UK)? Kindly give me agencies and programmes from which i can source for funds between now and March next year. U can include study good schools, with scholarships i can apply to (in case i miss out on getting grants for the current programme)

Thank u

(1) (Reply)

I Have Also Been Admitted / Ptdf Schorlarship Urgent Help! / Unilag: Distance Learning Institute Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.