Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians (3191 Views)

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / Photos Of Nigerians Scooping Petrol From Crashed Tanker On Ibadan Expressway / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians by chinani(f): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2006
@ Ndipe
Good looking out bro! You never know what people have in their luggages so in this day & age that favor is not for sale. undecided
Re: Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians by omogenaija(f): 4:49am On Jun 13, 2006
@ poster of this topic

its not that ur westerizened , i think ur friend has issuse. we-re ti fe ma se. so tell him to seek help. i'm j/k.

he just has his own unique believes , so just let him run his mouth and u pretend that ur listening. wink wink
Re: Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians by izoneb(f): 4:07am On Sep 29, 2006
chinani!!!!!!!!!!i'm rolling on the floor make una tell am say una baba na chief not Mr maybe dats wot makes it funny not just the 'A'
Re: Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians by chinani(f): 4:26am On Sep 29, 2006
@Izoneb
It was the whole package that made me laugh. grin
Re: Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians by izoneb(f): 4:53am On Sep 29, 2006
i know! really funny package.
Re: Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians by Chay(f): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2006
Am still proud to be a Nigerian though, even with all our Wahala. I wont change my nationality for anything in the world. cool
Re: Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 03, 2006
*Ahem*
Re: Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians by hppyromz(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg 57th Convention: Christ In You, The Hope Of Glory / What Does Op Mean On Nairaland / .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.